Reviews for Petition Against Plagiarism
beeswaxsmith chapter 1 . 7/3
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to eat dog poop and are thrown onto an island with nothing to eat, excluding their least favorite food.

Beeswaxsmith

You wrote this wonderfully! I couldn't have done better myself. Really helps express my anger at plagiarizers.
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 1 . 3/3
I vow to never plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to be forced to read and re-enact 50 Shades of Grey as that one person who is constantly beaten by that one Grey dude for his sick fantasies.

MissLoremasterSarah
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to be nibbled on by real rats and end up becoming their dinner.

augmentedDREAMS
BellaEzrebetFang chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize should be called out on the internet as a plagiarist. I mean...I don't entirely know what they deserve. Honestly, it is just a very sad thing when I hear about plagiarists. As a serious writer, I couldn't begin to understand how someone could do this.
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I vow to never plagiarize.
Creative writing comes from the heart of an author, not just the mind. If you steal their work, your stealing more than just their words... your stealing characters that they have daydreamed about for years, plot lines they have struggled over and dialogue that they have had to write/rewrite so it can sound natural and relate to their readers. Writing is hard, and it is stressful at times. If you plagiarize, you are a cheap piece of dirt in a whole beach of beautiful sand that are the true writers.
ps. If your plagiarizing to make money off of us writers. Think about how long that will last you...you can't write. You know that, and I know that you know that. You'll never make it in the real world babes.
nyctoecho chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I vow to never plagiarize another author's work. And for the rats, they need to be arrested. *insert Rorschach voice here* NO! Men((or women in this case)) go to jail. Rats get butchered.

Soetopo
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to be kicked out of all sites that grant us the chance to post things online and improve our writing.

The Beautiful Filth

[This is probably the best thing about anti-plagiarism I've ever read. I'm fortunate enough to not have been plagiarized before, and I've always made a point in citing references when I use them. Thanks for raising concern on this serious issue.]
Scansion chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is too kindly for me to put off participation
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to have their own howsoever miniscule abilities of invention rapidly deteriorate and go on to deteriorate for all time that anon they are left with an obvious shame as a brand to their face, thus make for easy culling.
Sincerly
Scansion
Writers are awesome *high-fives resoundingly*
claritylong chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work I also believe the Rats who do plagiarize deserve to be put in the hunger games!

Claritylong
An Imaginative Mind chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve 'to be attacked by angry writers daemons that exist in every angry writer that ever existed in the history if the world and then to eventually wither away in their own pen ink from their own shame and be washed out by the flood of real fiction never to be heard from again.'

Sincerely

Michaela, An Imaginative Mind.
LCrazy Person chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to have their nuts chopped off and fed to rabid dogs, to be tortured with every torturing device known to mankind and to be barbecued alive, to the point of near-death. And after everything, they would be condemned to lifelong imprisonment with Justin Beiber , Rebecca Black and 1D(sorry beliebers, Rebecca Black fans and directioners)perpetual singing, which would probably end up in insanity and eventually, their horrible deaths. while they're at it, throw them to hell too.

Le Cray-Cray Person

sorry for the graphic description i gave. they deserve it though
One Man Wolf Pack chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to be banished to a completely white room where they do nothing but count how many pennies there are on the face of mother earth. They will also only be able to eat cold tomato paste for the rest of their miserable lives and will never be able to get out of that white room, because they are just plain horrible.

Sincerel S
Izzy.TUT chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to live in their mom's basement with the scent of 加齢臭(a bad smell that you develop as you grow older, especially for men) around them for the rest of their lives, their computers always stuck on the Blue Screen of Death. They would then be bothered, hugged and molested by my scary 9th grade homeroom teacher who is 70 years old, has foul breath, an amazingly loud voice, saggy breasts, a FUPA, and a face that looks like a trout, doomed to forever feel the pain and sorrow of being with her, munching on soggy tree bark and hardened, plain mantou (chinese steamed buns) every day and slowly developing lung cancer from air pollution.

Sincerely

Plagiarism sucks and is for stuck up people who believe they deserve praise for their lack of creativity.
Aurora MB chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I vow never to plagiarize another author's work. I also believe that the Rats who do plagiarize, deserve to be unsuccessful in thier lives as they were unsuccessful to be creative enough to write their own stories.

Aurora MB
Veronica Astoria Hart chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I vow to never plagiarize another author's work. I believe that all Rats who do plagiarize deserve to be subjected only to endless reruns of their least favorite show, so that they can only copy said show.

Fullmoon's Catelf

PS Did you mean "became" a breeding ground?
461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »