Reviews for The Sea of Satire
subtly.obvious chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
wow. its like you wrote this last chapter about me. but really, its not my fault. Everything seems so much funner when youre supposed to be studying, including staring at the ceiling, and writing an essay. I hate essays, and this wasnt even for school. Granted it was about random stuff in my head, and was more story like, but still. and the weird thing is, whenever im studying i write down a whole list of things to do when the exams are over( yes, this is also procrastinating, i usually dont make lists either) and as soon as summer is over, nothing is appealing anymore, ven shows i would beg my parents to let me watch when they sent me to study saying id been not studying for too long.

My reviews usually arent this long too. im supposed to be studyinh psychology and physics :/
InkWitch chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
You're deranged in a very smart way. Does that make you a genius? (Me: HEY PEOPLE WE'VE FOUND ANOTHER ALBERT EINSTEIN HERE!

People of the club: WHERE? We NEED more smart people in this world!

Me: Albert Einstein was retarded O.o but UBER COOL.

People of the club: Where is this smart new person?

Me: Over here.

People of the club: ... That's you.

Me: glad you finally noticed.

People of the club: [disperse in sadness since I am so much smarter than them that it makes them feel bad]

BTW, the Club is a Club for start-out geniuses. DO JOIN. (the Club hasn't started yet. :( I haven't found any smart people except my annoying best friend)

Okay, now back to something more normal... um related to this chapter. Your perception of this disease is very admirable since most doctors - even the most famous ones - fail to recognize or even acknowledge this problem. I think you should become a doctor. Students will build shrines for you (but that is against religion! -hey brain SHUT UP-)

Well, looking forward to your coming-up ...stuff. I don't want to use hard words now. BLAH.

I just had my ICT exam today... I left SIX MARKS. out of 100. BUT STILL. it could be my DOM. may God spare me like he never (okay no i'm exaggerating there) does. and may God please listen to me when I say "sorry for my snarky remarks :("

Please read and review my stories (which suck, I'm depressed)

InkWitch chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Nice. Hey, your kinda cool. No sarcasm there.

PRO

-You know what you're talking about even if your adversary/victim does not. The use of irony introduces an element of humour which may make the criticism seem more polite and less aggressive.

(This pro kicks ass. Used it plenty. BLAH)

CON

-However, understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's intentions. Which idiots lack, and if you're alone and no one with the same caliber mind is around, it detracts from the hilarity of the moment. Recounting the moment to someone isn't as good as having the person there to share it.

(not if u can laugh with urself... no I'm not crazy. I just like talking to myself because i can't find ppl as smart as me. Doesn't mean I'm insane, just that I'm a unique person with a generous...urgh blah i don't wanna think of hard words now. Anyways, I'm cool. You're cool. We're all cool [no actually, some ppl are huge idiots but i'm being nice])

And i like icecream.

MARION LEFT FREAKING MASTERCHEF (yes i am very behind in these things, BUT STILL) oh and i don't know if u watch MasterChef or not, I'm just really sad about it. and obsessed.

okay ttfn

Please read and review my stories

yuanyuan chapter 3 . 6/10/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Hysterical Smiles chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
haha funny! i believe i do have avoidastudyitis but have yet to fail a class! haha yet... D
rottinginheaven chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Oh my, I'm reading this at a time when I'm supposed to be studying for my exams. Must be totally and utterly infected with Avoidastudyitis. That explains why I'm constantly checking out fp and facebook every single minute of my life when there's a pile of stuff waiting to be read.

Sad to know that there's no treatment for this. At least I'm enjoying it now )
Bookworm Productions chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I greatly enjoyed this and believe that I will be keeping this in mind.

I completely agree, though, when you make a sarcastic remark and no one around understands it just sucks. But such is high school.

On another note, you have reminded me why I so greatly enjoy sarcasm, especially with my airhead friends. Thank you P
CD chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It's me, ChimDee. Too lazy to sign in.

Bahaha ... you and your randomness suga. You must of been hecka-bored to have written this.

But of course Samoans don't mind too much for the recession, it's all just a phase that will blow over. Or rather God will fix himself (so says the Faifeau). My mum's a classic example of this idiotic ignorance,

'Eh it's just palagi's making up lies.'

She said the same thing when I tried to explain to her about global warming.

"Don't bother making your lunch at home! It's the recession!" - Guilty and charged.

You have far too much time on your hands aye...
natmarie chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Long live sarcasm...I mean that...no sarcasm. :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is utterly hilarious. I literally laughed out loud and my mom was giving me wierd looks. Love it.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Um, angels and effects has recommended this to me, and yup, I enjoy your satire. I think that Steps 6 and 7 are the funniest. Bravo!
rottinginheaven chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Everyone should learn the art of sarcasm. That way, one can be free to criticise others without them knowing. It's fun to use, and a great way to know who's smart and who's not too!
Lady Riss chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I really enjoyed this and found it quite witty and just plain fun.
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I approve. Very convincing way to convince people of their own idiocy. Unfortunately, you can't convince an idiot they're an idiot. Fortunately, I had a great time reading this. Unfortunately, I'm a teenager. And teenager is synomous to idiot. More so, it's embarrassing when teens try to pretend they know what's going on in the world. We don't. But, for a teenager, I like to believe myself as smart.

ANYWAY, you have a way with sarcasm. Or satire. Or both. Which ever. Two hands clapping.