Reviews for What's A Girl To Do?
Ruby Kart chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
*Shudders* I hate dramatic music.

The chapter is filled with loveable fluff. I really enjoy it. It's a clean story and it keeps you interested. You can see the interesting love triangles, but there's no sleeping around and even if there is suggestive humor, it's mild and keeps the story lively.
Ruby Kart chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Haha, nice. She got him, totally unexpected for him, and I bet it was nice to see him a little nervous.

Poor girl. And I can understand why she doesn't want to open up to Cain, but I can see that he seems to genuinely care.
Ruby Kart chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Gah, Andrew sounds like such a jerk. Sounds like an overly possessive, lying, cheating scoundrel.

Okay, so I look forward to the next chapter. And Cain, gosh I love that guy :)
Ruby Kart chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
.GOSH.

Darn! I so wanna be Cass right now. Sure, Kale can get the sweet talking, but that eventually wears off. And Cain, oh gosh, his sarcasm just never gets old.
Ruby Kart chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Aw, poor Kale and poor Cass. Your first love is always the hardest.

But I hope things work out!
Ruby Kart chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Cain - sounds like the strong silent type who always sees what others don't. He's the one who picks up on tiny vibes and can see problems before they happen. Poor guy, it's a curse but you need people to be there for you.

I actually like him. I don't think he's a loser, but I think he has a lot of stuff that's hurting him and needs to come out. IDK, I've always liked the ones who are opinionated and not afraid to take a stand. Cain just strikes me as that person.
Ruby Kart chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
A surprise! O.o what is it!

A few times you switch from first person to third person and it kinda stalls the story a bit. Especially at the movies when she's getting death glares, you say "And then she got it" You're really talking about Cassidy, and since she's the one telling the story, you'd rather say, "And then I got it" just a pointer for you.

and the part about her jumping and the popcorn going everywhere, I was laughing and my dad's like *um, are you okay* so great job!
Ruby Kart chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
That's sad. Kinda a downer moment from the whole happy business from earlier. But it brings everything into more perspective for us. Still reading...
Ruby Kart chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
So good! Absolutely loved it. Fav so far :)
Ruby Kart chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
So cute. And that whole little episode about Kyle and the geeky kid (sorry, it is geeky) was so funny.

I like Erik (and spelling it with a K makes it so much kooler, lol). Seems like a smart good looking kid. There's no better combo!
Ruby Kart chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
*High pitched Girly scream*

That. Was. Ad-or-able! Slightly unrealistic, but still a lot of fun to read. brought a giant smile to my face :)
Ruby Kart chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Haha, more boys. Gotta be kool if they're hanging with Nate!

I like it. It flows really well. Easy romatic teen reading, and very enjoyable!
Ruby Kart chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
haha, Nathan sounds so awesome!

Wish I had a cousin like that. Or better yet, a boyfriend like that :P
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice start. You already lay everything out for us in the Summary (well, not everything, but it gives us a good idea of what drama to expect). And then the prologue sets it up for a new beginning for her and we're waiting to see more.
Caleyy chapter 24 . 9/15/2009