Reviews for Tomorrow, the World
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I smell foreshadowing in some of this. Like the "imperfect blip on society" and the mentioning of the camps for the undesireables. I like the differences between Marius and Adolfo Sr., one is more refined while the other is rough and tumble which just serves an even better purpose of the Aryan racism.

Poor boy for having to put up with a Dad like that, though, at least Marius finds some use in him. And he's smart. I think that's another good little detail too, that Adolfo Jr. knows about war and studies it because he has grown up involved in it.

Yikes! That ending! That can't be good!So his dad is like a mercenary? It just doesn't bode well. I mean, he killed him! That means that it's not falafel carts and didigeridoo concerts anymore. This is serious!

I look forward to more!

Yours on glittery cardboard wings,

Mina