Reviews for Bite of the Wolf: 2nd draft
bkayprice449 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Amazing I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Please update this is an amazing story.
Charlee Rayne chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Smile! She's saved. Although it would have been cool to have brought her back after they killed her.
Alice chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YAY :D
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Wow Erin, a little copying from the Mortal Instruments Series? Pft, actually it was a lot...but its fine in my book. At least you changed it a little bit, not exactly alike.

I liked this chapter, although at the end, it was a little to friendly with the LORD and Alexa. It also went a tad bit fast, but a lot slower than your other chapters, which was fabulous. The only other thing was that you could have descrobed things better, like the expressions on the werewolves' faces.

And then came the positive! It was wonderfully expressed, arguements and tempermental issues. The sarcasm was perfect and you put in the characters' thoughts wonderfully, putting in their opinions. And I liked the way how the LORD came, it was dramatic and entertaining to read.

So...UPDATE!
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Finally! Geez, I've been waiting forever! I loved the chapter, the beginning was really cute! The only thing was that you rushed teh trial scene, but the cliff hanger ending made me mad! Please update soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
love it! post more asap!
midnight84118 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
dont kill Alexa

great story

keep it up
Charlee Rayne chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
That's not fair! She was defending herself! That's it!
Charlee Rayne chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
AW! HOW CUTE!
Charlee Rayne chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Course not...
Charlee Rayne chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Still waiting for for the terrible part...so she's one of them. Now they can be closer! (I know I'm being unfair, but I'm not in her shoes. :D )
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Major fluffiness! This chapter was moving rather quickly again but it might be worth it in the end, I love the story oh, so much! Update soon please!

I really hate you for not killing Samael. I was so pissed off
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
The ending made me so angry! What the hell did ou do that FOR! I so totally hate your guts right now. !

Well actually this chapter was very nice. I thought you explained the pain very nicely and everything in bewteen. George was such an ass though. Can't wait for the next tid bit of story action!
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Samael sounds like a charming young fellow. I loved this chapter, but I didn't get the gist of why she had to leave. The ending is stunning and now I am off to the read the disgusting cliffhanger you left. Shame, on, you!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »