Reviews for European Girls
Aqua-eagle Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I thought the peice was really intresting and well written.

Quite short...but that worked well.

The only thing I wasn't so keen on was the title but that's just preference.

Overall it was pretty goof and i enjoyed reading it.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
How interesting! I liked how you structured the paragraphs and sentences. They really sort of flowed right after the other.

[what is more spacious after all, then confinement?] I particulary liked that sentence.

Nice work and good luck on the WCC this month!

Velvet.
Denizen47 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Ooh, steamy eh?

A very accomplished study on a most difficult of subjects. The freestyle nature of your poem really works well here, with subject matter and execution coming together to produce an excellent piece. [a foreign casualty to the idea that death is romantically savage -] A superb line.

I think you're in high contention for this months WCC. Good luck.
Isca chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
"Death is romantically savage." Oh, my dear, you've captured the sultry, sinful nature of eroticism so well here. The only thing I would change is the line that begins 'what is' near the end-the 'then' in that line should be 'than.' I know it's just a little mistake, but I seem to be having one of those nit-picky moments, haha. Keep up the good work hun. Good luck in the WCC this month. :)
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
The first stanza really got me. It's so eloquently put, yet so strong. The whole poem is like catching glimpses of something you shouldn't be seeing. Great writing, keep it up.

Peace, Daze
Said Author chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow, I really loved the last stanza even though everything was fantastic. Great job! :}
amavian chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
it has a very voyeuristic quality to it. like seeing something that i shouldn't be.

"what is more spacious after all, then confinement?"

marvelous. your work is a wonder to behold.