Reviews for Auction My Heart
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I was hoping for a little more of a confession, but this is great, anyway! I love it :D Nice job!
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was cute and as realistic as one-shot romances get, so thanks for a fun read :)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
aww that was soo cute :) I just thought that she could have more of a reaction whens he finds out that Scott bid for her :)

Ri
selahandsong chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awh! That was so cute! I loved it. Well done!

It was so great. I found myself really connected with the characters. Great job :)
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is amazing! (Though a little creepy that girls can be bought, but that's just me) :)
live.in.content chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw! this is another one of your cute one shots! i love them :) keep up the awesome writting!
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
aww, what a sweet story, i loved it! ~ Alenor
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
you're story is so cute.
Noie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I definitely enjoyed this story, but the end seemed a little abrupt. Maybe there could be an after the weekend segment to wrap it up better.
M.S.S92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
it was nice:)
AdiGal chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was a brilliant one-shot!

I personally think it was romantic enough and I liked the characters a lot.

Great job!

-AG :)

P.S- I love the name Jasmine! I've written a one shot, with my main character named 'Jasmine Khan'...
Qryous chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
A sweet and cute one-shot! I loved the idea of the auction in particular! Liked this especially much because I've always liked to believe love begins with a strong friendship. ]
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Fantastic one-shot. It had great characters and a great storyline. It was really sweet/cute as well.
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Nicely done, but quite predictable.