Reviews for Obscura
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/27
I look forward to whenever you work on this. I really enjoy the viewpoint.
Horser01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol! No time for talking when you're on to the next question or subject so quickly! XD
sad chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
why isnt there more of this ? :(
quayjahn chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I would love to read more of Keyd's thoughts
It's somehow funny to see, how he discover his attraction
Unfortunately Unknown chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I can't believe this only has fifteen reviews.

I adore the very idea of this story. I've always wanted to understand what goes on in Keyd's mind, but we only get a few glimpses of it when we're with Alan.

I'd also really like to get an outside perceptive on Alan. He's so bashfully humble it's hard to get a good feel for why other think so highly of him.

I just love this. I've always had such a fondness for the way Keyd is (gentle, sweet, and yet an awesome scary warrior guy), and I can finally see into his mind. It's wonderful and perfect and I will do anything at all if it will encourage you to write mroe of this story.

UU
roses blooming chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I'm loving the chance to read Keyd's thoughts! (Especially concerning Alan...) Looking forward to the next part. :)
SheetMusic chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I really love this series. I've never read anything like it and I absolutely adore the originality. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
Duuude chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love this!

And I really think you should update it.

I kind of like reading this from Keyd's point of view. It's kind of cute the way he's all blush-y and whatnot at the thought of being close with Alan. And Alan doesn't even realize... that makes it cuter.

Haha.

So I know you said no consistency but consider updating soon please! I wouldn't mind hearing the whole story again from Key'd POV.

Tetsuya9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awesome! Keyd pov
PyroTech chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
its interesting reading Keyd's pov
PinkyWink chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh Wow, thanks for this ! I thought I was going to have to wait 3 more weeks without any more stories of Keyd or Alan, but I found this. Awesome ! I love knowing what Keyd is thinking, because he never verbalizes what he want to say, I only imagine what's in his mind. He is my favorite character in your story and I love reading about him. He was missing in like 3 chapters or so and I missed him so much ! Now that he was back in the final 2 chapters of Nocturne I was in heaven. His shyness and vulnerability are so indearing you just want to hug him. Then he turns around and is very much a Dominant figure who knows what he wants and reaches out and grabs it, it make one melt ! Thank you for your story and hope you continue, because you are a brilliant writer with an ability to make you characters seem almost real although they have wings and magic and powers. I flail in my seat whenever you update. Really, arms and all ! Please continue on this story, you are making so many people happy. Thank You again from a fan of your writing. Peace Out!
Potatoe1988 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Reading this was really interesting, and I'm looking forward to more. It's great, seeing Keyd's side of things, and I don't think it will be boring even if we do already know most of the major plot points from reading Alan's side. Since Keyd is such a quiet and closed off character, especially early on, it's interesting to see what was really going through his mind, and how much Alan misjudged his actions.
elena chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
okay, so i'm pretty much a die-hard fan of this series you've done. :D

and i haven't really reviewed any of your other stuff [which i will!], but consider

this review a ... plea for another chapter. haha. i'm kind of addicted.

you're such a great writer! best of luck to your creative writing career.

you've got a way with words; many wish they had but a small amount of your talent.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh my gosh it's so cool to FINALLY be able to tell what Keyd is thinking. He's always been so mysterious and cool. ]
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
A wonderful addition! It's difficult to write the same story from another perspective; the characters voices try to mix sometimes and the like. However, I have a good feeling about this one. I'll wait (im)patiently for more.