Reviews for Sleeping Dogs
rgrimes89 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Aw, such a cute author's note :) I think you might need to be a bit more forceful dear, but fair enough..

I have to say, I was on the edge of my seat the whole chapter, worrying about the damn cake!... like Murphy's law, Jess can surely not make a cake and expect to get it home intact! Well I guess I'll find out next chap :) I missed Bobby, but I do understand why he can't be in school :D. Jess is quite naive which is cool, I think it was a bit more apparant this chap.

And finally, if we're allowed to ask questions, I wanna know if there's going to be character death (other than the md), if it's a happy or sad ending, if you have already written it all or are writing as you go, and whether Bobby would like to marry me.

Adios!

H xx
rgrimes89 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I have to say, there was a moment there when I panicked and thought Anna was somehow going to lie about what happened, phew! Aw that's so cute, he's going to get himself a g/f!

I still love Bobby, and the gang, and the fact that they're all happy and sweet...but then out come the knives :) Red really should have more sense than to pick a fight with Jess.

You don't write a/n's so I'm guessing you're not too fussed about getting reviews or not. That's good, because the number of reviews really don't reflect the quality of the story here. Pretty sure you know that already, but hey. I think you should have a gazillion reviews by now.

Anyway I'll keep reviewing if it's cool with you, and you write more or I'll set Red after you! :D
rgrimes89 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
I wish I had some con-crit to give you, but this is so damn brilliant I can't think of anything! I hope your readership is good hon, because I'm so mad at the lack of reviews here. This is something that could easily be a real book, unlike all the stories on this site where it's entertaining but implausible. You should have a gazillion reviews.

Anyway, I'm sorry I mentioned Ryan so vaguly last review, this is actually his profile I'm using (kind of hijacked it...he's not too amused with me right now.. :/) He did read chaps 12 and he said it was very good. Which means it must be :D

Oh and if Bobby wants to get married, tell him I'm here! Even if he hacks people up with a machete in his spare time :) Seriously, he needs such a big hug.

On a serious note: the characters are well done, the death-news scene with Bobby's reaction made me sniffle to the point of tears (which isn't emberassing at all when you're in public lol!) And I'm really liking the whole gang thing. Love Jess to bits, but Bobby is definitely the star of the show so far! And your actual writing and descriptiveness is first class. Keep it up babe! Xx

Yeah, I made it extra long to compensate for everyone else :)
rgrimes89 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I didn't think chapter 2 was going to be this good ;) But you surprised me! Jess is a sweetheart, Bobby is very realistic, the knife part actually shocked me! And I think you have a huge potential here! I'm going to make Ryan read it. It's a pity it doesn't seem to have been noticed much yet, but maybe over time more people will give it a read. It reminds me of The Outsiders in a good way! (The plot is different, just the gangliness and brotherliness)

Anyway, you should continue! It's very well written, loving how you stick all the poorness details in. Sleeping Dogs for the win! Xx
SibJr chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
im feeling too lazy to right alot, but u no i meen the best, it is a great book, and i hope u rite more (dont worry i always say that) good job i lovs yall

STEVIE

if u wanna read a book thats almost as good as this , read Unknowing by ME(SibJr)
rgrimes89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aw that's so sweet! And harsh too, but the brother dynamic (and Bugs) is so cute! Loving your writing so far! Xx
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3