Reviews for The Most Beautiful Ruby Red
seeking peace chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I thought this was a great poem! i liked the alternating length of the lines, it really created a sense of loneliness for the woman. I also liked the fact that for once there is a happy ending! these dont happen that often in these tales of unrequited love and it was refreshing to see. If i had one critcism it's the use of & instead of the word 'and' but all in all I really enjoyed this poem. keep up the good work!
Isca chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I like the format of this, how many of the lines begin with 'she' or 'and,' but I think this poem could do with a bit more spacing in between lines-it's hard on the eyes sometimes.

The tone of the line, "he doesn't care," is heart-breaking. I liked that you repeated this line, as it emphasized the fact that the speaker is trying to make herself understand that the man she likes doesn't feel the same way about her. Is she in denial? Perhaps.

I also liked that this love story was so relatable-allowing the reader to think back to times where they too have felt their consciousness waning and their eyes welling with tears.

P.S. You can spin around in your chair now ;)

(The Review Game - Poems - Easy Fix)
Grains and Oats chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I am reviewing this because I think it'd be amusing to see someone get dizzy from getting a review. .

Haha, I jest, I jest... This was a pretty good poem. It tells a story I think most people can relate to, and it puts it in perspective from the view of the person getting stood up... The only complaint I have is the use of "&" instead of just typing out "and." For some reason, that really bothered me every time I saw it. Honestly, it felt like it interrupted the flow and didn't really belong. That's just my opinion, though.

Good job. ]
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really liked this its really good x