Reviews for Dear Felicia
Valylene chapter 33 . 6/30/2010
No! Nicholas? Left behind? That's insane, woman! Insane! I demand full reimbursement! That's kinda disheartening. I think the horse Nicholas was my favourite character. But ah, well. Gregory and she were not meant to be. That rhymes. Ha. Ha. I amuse myself. Pathetic.

So, life swallowed me again. I am alive, though, if only barely. Alive enough to be able to write this and reply to PMs and such. Gah, I really do need to work on procrastinating. Ah, well. E-I-E-I-O, right?

Anyway, I liked this chapter. I knew Maydena was more than she appeared. It was just a matter of time! I kinda thought she would catch Felicia and Gregory's thing, but... well, I guess not. So this, I suppose, leads to the Michaels' farm. Not at all how I saw it, but I like this better than anything I could have come up with on my own.

What I really don't like about this story is that it makes me want to write. And I can't. Because my muse isn't working. It's broken! But I really want to write! It's so frustrating.

Anyway, yeah. Curious as ever.

That's me.

Thanks for the read!
Inbobniac chapter 33 . 6/30/2010
You have effectively made me morbidly depressed for Gregory. Sure, he couldn't really have her anyway, but he'll know there's something wrong. Felicia wouldn't just leave Nicholas, and he knows that. Surely he'll suspect something is amiss. Right? RIGHT? And poor Leslie. Not only will her lover not be there for the birth, but neither will her best friend!

Oh, and i'm just going to say this about little Miss Maydena: I CALLED IT. She is a backstabbing witch, just like Elizabeth, save the backstabbing part.

I guess the only good thing to come of this is that Felicia won't have to endure Maydena & Gregory's marriage, if that happens. I'm a but leery that Maydena is part of that conspiracy to kill Gregory, but I think that part was kind of dropped, so it's probably not. Hehehe, I played over and over the image of Maydena flirting with Felicia's Gregory, while he sat their stone-faced. It pleased me. )

And about that whole take-my-necklace-ring-Felicia-while-I-only-want-a-lock-of-your-hair-to-treasure-thing? *Sigh* Gregory, you could be cut of from any and all love completely and you would STILL be a romantic. I promise not to tell anyone, though. ;)

Well, Miss Wanda. You have a knack for making cliffhangers. When I saw that bold print at the bottom of the screen, I almost wanted to cry. Please update soon, I will say for the fiftieth time. Everytime I start to read one of you beautiful stories, I reach the last updated chapter and realize it's NOT DONE. Granted, I like being able to have conversations with you and discuss my assumptions, but being able to spend an entire day reading one without being stopped would be lovely, too. XD I don't believe I have thanked you for updating yet, so here it is: THANK YOU! D
midnightsun101 chapter 32 . 6/26/2010
awe! poor Felicia!

please update soon and give them a happy ending!
XThexDeviotX chapter 32 . 6/22/2010
I love this story! It's so well written and never boring. I haven't read anything this awesome in such a long time. I've become so engulfed in it that I find myself using the same manner of speaking in every day life. Right now as I type this I find it very difficult not to write it in the fashion in which the characters speak! I love Felicia's character. Nowadays, there are a lot of defiant 'spunky' protagonists, but her personality is so well played that she does not come off as obnoxious, but rather relatable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShootMeStaRs chapter 32 . 6/21/2010
i've just started reading your story and i am in love with it. Really interesting and i can relate to Felicia very much except for the slave part. I hope she ends up getting what she wants.
Aylia chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Fantastic story. You are such a great author. I really love this story! Keep up the great work!
Lacrymosa-shadow chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Poor Felicia!

Please give them a good ending !
Jacqueline P chapter 32 . 6/18/2010
Awesome story, I couldn't stop reading. Please let there be a happy ending!
Eternal Skies chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
it's good you finally updated! i was half-way through my kidnapping-you plan *frowns*

i am sorely annoyed because of mayden, i swear, if i'm put through the torture of hearing her quirky voice again, i'll kidnap her instead (with eliza and kadzimier)

but it's really important so that greg would finally make up his mind and realize how serious this is
happinie93 chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
Aw! that's so sad! I hope that it'll work out for them! And I hope that Prince Kazimierz realizes Elizabeth's true nature and pick Rebecca. Please update soon!
deltaphi chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
*sobs*

I can feel the romance between Gregory and Felicia fading away every second now...

They're doomed, it's hopeless...

(Sorry, I'm already feeling extra depressed today, sorry if the whole review sounds pessimistic)

Oh well, I have a feeling Part 3 The Royal City is coming to an end, it's only a matter of when. :(

I'm curious, would Gregory ever get over Felicia? Love Maydena even? (I desperately hope not!)Will this story have a happy ending?

On the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being absolutely depressive with the whole world ending, 5 is bittersweet and 10 is ridiculously happy, sunshines, rainbows, happily ever after and all that.

Ok, I know these questions are probably a bit spoilery... oh what the heck, I'm really curious!I would love if you would answer them please (However vague you may be)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

*stares at Gregory and Felicia sadly*
Edara chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
Aw!

*Desperate twitching* NEED more!
Xaari chapter 32 . 6/16/2010
Ah, I have been checking my e-mail every day for an update, and here it is in all its glory! Goodness me, I came extremely close to shedding tears in this chapter. I feel so terrible for Felicia and Gregory, but I know there can't be a fairy tale ending for them. Still, Gregory's match just HAS to be the most beautiful and wealthy lady possible, eh? I wonder who, if at all, will end up being with Felicia. Hmm. I don't know which of the two to feel worse for. Or maybe I should feel sorry for myself for being so absorbed into their shattering relationship. :P Thanks for the chapter and I hope to read the next one soon!
rash chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
omg i hate men like that stupid knight. hes just mad cause he cant get any!
Sarah Torpie chapter 31 . 6/14/2010
No! Hahaha! You evil evil person! Omg I love it! You are so awesome! This is a great story with an awesome plot! Keep it up!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »