Reviews for Dear Felicia
Edara chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Want more!

I love getting updates for this novel.

The personality of Felicia is captivating and your writing sets the scene so well. XDXD

This is one of two Favourite novels from Fictionpress.

I love reading and this story is brilliant.

Thanks
Typhaegia chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
this story only gets better (well not for Felicia, technically) but it's so emotional, and it makes me smile but wanna cry at the same time! I'll be waiting to see how Felicia copes with the new manor:)
Kestral101 chapter 16 . 1/11/2010
I would not be able to bear it if this story ends tragically! Mainly it is when the main character dies, that i can't stand because, they go through so much and in the end its all for nothing because they die. Plus its heart-wrenchingly sad.
Kestral101 chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
I don't usaully cry when reading books, or watching movies. But i found this chapter very touching and while reading it i felt tears running down my cheeks. Very touching. I am also a horse person.
Typhaegia chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
*tear*

that was beautiful
Millie1235 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
You're such an incredible writer... I cried while reading this chapter!

Xx.
Edara chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Still love your writing.
Edara chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
Still a brilliant novel.
Tomatehispipe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
...

Why is each of your story so good?
Typhaegia chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
At least Felicia is well and functioning! This new estate sounds interesting but I hope there's a lil more about Leslie and Nicholas' whereabouts!
Typhaegia chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Can't wait for Part II! I predict big things happening for Felicia)
Kestral101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
I cant wait to read what comes next. I'll be waiting in suspense. So far i have thoruoghly enjoyed this story.
E. K. Drennan chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Wonderful chapter, i love the interaction between Felicia and her horse, and Felicia's heroic acts are always exciting, pity what had to happen though! What will happen next? O
Typhaegia chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Ugh Melinda is such an attention whore, it's kinda sad! Felicia's bravery has once again saved the day, go girl!
Typhaegia chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Felicia's only 14? I thought she was older for some reason! Maybe it's her fighter spirit & braveness that make her seem much older, but she's awesome! You go girl!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »