Reviews for Dear Felicia
ASocks chapter 54 . 7/18/2011
She simply has to marry him, or she'll always be wondering, what if? But not before setting down some rules: she must get her freedom first, and maybe some time to wander. Perhaps a few encounters with bandits down the road, freedom won't seem so attractive, she'll realise she craves the freedom to marry who she loves...! D:
Angelxoxo13 chapter 54 . 7/18/2011
Say yes please! Felicia~
Lucky Fox chapter 54 . 7/16/2011
Reading your stories is like crack, I swear! I always enjoy it. As far as Felicia's decision - that's a tough one. As much as she and Gregory love each other, I still don't think he completely understands her and what is important to her (due to the walls she puts up). I really would like them to be together, but it wouldn't be freedom for Felicia. Gregory isn't the type, I don't think, to abandon the throne, so I don't see them running off together. The only way I could see it work out between them is if maybe they got married but Felicia still traveled and did her 'thang? Wouldn't be the first time she's bended the rules. :)

I guess I see her saying no. Unfortunately. But these are just my hypotheses. :)
from-afar chapter 54 . 7/15/2011
I love how the story is going so far; especially Gregory! Thank you for your hard work.
Aylia chapter 54 . 7/14/2011
WOW! Absolutly fantastic job! I totally wasn't expecting that! I can't wait to see what happens.

BTW - I'm totally starting to love Gregory more now. Good job!
Spirit of the Shrine chapter 54 . 7/14/2011
I really, really like this story! I just hope that, maybe, the two of them can come up with something. Maybe get married, but she's still allowed to travel. Maybe they'd change the title of ruling where a queen can do more than provide an heir! Like split the work - after all, women are better at some things then men are. And Felicia is an intelligent woman. Now I'm worried how this will end...please update soon! Please!
lulu chapter 54 . 7/14/2011
oh my gosh!

Say yes, Say yes, SAY YES Felicia!
Valylene chapter 54 . 7/13/2011
Welcome back to North America!

New chapter, whee! Very happy. Not very surprised about Gregory proposing like that. Or proposing at all. Knew it was going to happen eventually.

The one thing that did get me, however, was when you mentioned that Nicholas's "wife", that flea-bitten mare, gave birth. At first, I thought you meant Gregory, and was like, "Whaaaat. Isn't Meydena supposed to be dead? And very nice, Felicia, call her a 'flea-bitten mare." XD

Other than that, nothing major to report besides the epic love I have for this story.

Thankee for the read!
deltaphi chapter 54 . 7/13/2011
I KNEW THIS WAS COMING I KNEW THIS WAS COMING!

*calms down*

Ha! The battle isn't over. Half of me desperately wants Felicia and Gregory married together, but the other half doubts that would happen, given the whole course of this story it would be unrealistic it end it in a happily-ever-after way... at least I think so.

Or... they could elope! Fake their deaths... find someone else to be king

A million chapters ago, I've asked you whether this story has a happy end, and I THINK you've said that Felicia eventually gets what she wants? Oh I can't remember, it's something like that.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Spirit of the Shrine chapter 53 . 7/5/2011
I just got caught up on the last...how many chapters? Four, five?

Any-who, this was fantastic. And I think you did fine on the action scene. Hello - blood-loss, anyone?

And I really like Mr. I Am Now King's reactions towards Felicia. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 53 . 7/5/2011
S'kay for lack of battle action. We don't need them, well, the story focus on Felicia. Which is just a slave. A slave rarely joined the war in those years, unless the war is concerning w them. You did well by knocking her down. As far as she is brave, there is a limit of that. Now that gregory's wife died. YAY! We celebrate it! Lol. Now~ there is no obstacle for gregory want Felicia. ;)
Killer of MarySues chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
I forgot to tell you something in my last review. I've been rereading this story and now that it has gotten so far along I've been thinking about possibilities and the appeal Felicia is most likely going to make to the Prince about abolishing slavery because as we all know she is a slave and like most slaves her one true goal in life is freedom.

However, I think you should change it so the prince knows about it for a while and he doesn't actually abolish it, but since he loves her he just grants her freedom instead because lets face it they're gonna have babies eventually. So, on account that freeing all slaves would put horrible stress on the economy (look at what happened to America) he should just let her be free and then you can let your own imgaination run wild. (hint: Make her rich then let her live on the farm in the little village again hehe no more money problems) have fun!
Killer of MarySues chapter 53 . 7/3/2011
LAWL very sly my friend, making her pass out so you wouldn't have to write battle scenes. It's okay, my friend Kass is sh*t writing them too. I like how you think though. Also I think that you are a old set of lazy bones because this is so darn short. Let the war be done with and have them get married. NOW lawl.

Just incase you want to know what Lawl is pronounce LOL as if it were a word... like Lol instead of LOL
lala1234142 chapter 53 . 7/3/2011
I was wondering when the next updates were going to come. Its okay! All I have to say is "wow (for the last chapter)" that was very intense! I didn't expect it all coming at once but it was AMAZING!OOOOO! what is going to happen next! Will Gregory court her! He is now king... and he does have the ability to change the law... hmmmm... :) PLEASE UPDATE!
Aylia chapter 53 . 7/3/2011
Very well done. Though I feel bad for Gregory. He has so much to bear now! He ind of reminds me of Simba. Please continue soon!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »