Reviews for From Harlem to Hollywood
Brandy chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed your story,thanks!
Yanna12 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I love ths story
Megan chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
I REALLLY LOVE YOUR STORY! Please update soon! :-)
authorLH chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Loving this story! :)
SoccergirlBianca chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
i really love this story and i hope you update sometime soon.
Jujubee58 chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
Poor Bryce, he might as well give up!
DiamondPrincess25 chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
I Love this story. Its probably the only story I read on here now. But I'm glad you updated! Keep those chapters coming hopefully every two weeks. Dont sweat it tho enjoy ur summer!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
love this fic but i kinda wish bryce would put up more of a fight for her. he seems like a better choice than ashton i wish he was present in the fic more. but overall i loved the plot update soon.
Jujubee58 chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Thank you for updating! Sometimes life gets in the way! I guess Kiara will be telling Ashton she really does like him!
destinys20 chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
wow BEST CHAPTER SO FAR ! Even your writing improved ! You better update in two weeks.
G4U15 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Welcome back to the planet called Earth, girl).GOSH,I just love a nerd who's got balls to blackmail a jock;). Keep it up...oh! Talk to me when you can,we have alot to catch up on.;D.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I love that line "it's not like you haven't seen it before." lol. It's hilarious!
anonymous chapter 17 . 4/4/2011
I love this story and I hope to see a update soon!
Purplrheart360 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
I absolutely love your story and its unlike any other interracial romance I've ever read. In that it is similar to the type of teenage interracial romance I've been searching for. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and develop this story...please keep the good work up.
destinys20 chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
this chapter was the best so far. I can't wait for another update ! Next time,i hope we will have an ashton'pov
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »