Reviews for KoKo
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
I think you did an amazing job on this! This story is so unique and unlike your others. I really hope that you continue writing this beautiful, cute, sweet story. I want to know more about Koko and her magical adventures of whimsy.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Aw, I really love Koko as a character. This story isn't like your others at all. The characters are more domestic and the situations are magic and cute. I can say that this story is starting off on a good note.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I just went from a story about a human being turned into a fish to a girl being turned into a bird. So far, I really like the way that this story is set up. It's sweet and happy-feeling.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This chapter was really cute. So far, I really like all of the characters. The little boy spirit was cute and I really like the story behind them as well. I loved this chapter and this story is so sweet.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Beautiful chapter and it was so sweet. I really like Mori and Himitsu so far and Soma and Rin for the girl tenants. I can't wait to see how Koko's relationship with Himitsu will blossom.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
This is so happy and cute! I really love it and I hope you'll update soon!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This is a really cute fantasy tale and very unqiue too. I think I am going to enjoy reading this!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
So far, this is interesting.
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This looks great so far! I really like the relationships that Koko is building both with Tsubame and Soma. I can't wait to see what her meeting with Himitsu will be like.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is original. I really like your idea so far and I want to see more of this story! I'll definitely look forward to your chapter one!
Axis Tripper chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I hope you continue soon! I really love the way things are coming together.
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This has a very magical girl feel to it. I really love the cast of characters that you have so far and Koko's complex feelings that are coming into play. Soma and Tsubame are my favorite charactrs so far.
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was a short but sweet prologue. Love this story!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I really liked this. It was paranormal, but at the same time it was cute. I've never seen that combination before.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »