Reviews for KoKo
KurlozMakara77 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Aw, I really like Soma. She's a good role model for Koko. This was very high fantasy but I like the idea of a bird human falling in love and collecting unhappiness. This is so cool!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This looks interesting so far. It sounds like a cute love story.
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
This is reminding me more of Kobato since the duck is rather critical and arrogant, but nevertheless, I love it! Koko is such a nice girl.
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
This story kind of reminds me of the CLAMP manga Kobato because of the plot, but I like it! Koko seems like a cute little girl. I love it.
Little Miss Whatsherface chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Well, I have been pretty much dead on this website for a long while. Now that I've finally decided to come back to it, I thought I would check out one of your stories, and this one caught my interest. It sounded like a very interesting concept, and it certainly is. It's a cute idea, and you've written it out very well.

I like Koko. She's a sweet main character. Usually, these overly shoujo types are annoying, but you managed to pull Koko off so that she's admirable and not irritating. I like her a lot. :) I think my favorite is the one named Mori, because, well, he's a Megane. XD I like them all, actually. Except Gakushi, but he makes me laugh. So mean to poor little Koko. XD

I think the story is moving along nicely. The job hunting sounds like trouble in the making. XD Especially for Himitsu! Can't wait to see the two of them interact more. I love the story so far, so keep up the great work! I'll be sure to continue reading this great story. :)

Little Miss Whatsherface
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
This story sounds like its going to be very nice. Its very cute, which I absolutely love. Also I would like to add it was written very well. (As usual 8D )

~Much love and Many Hugs~

Niki
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This really sound interesting. I moving on to the first chapter now. *Getting excited* lol.
Iruka-sama chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This whole chapter was wonderful. I liked the introduction of the tenants and how colorful of a group you provided. So far, I like the twins and Natsuki and I'm definitely interested in Mori. I agree with Koko, he seems sad or depresed or something. I wonder what will happen on her job search with Himitsu as well. I can't wait until your next chapter!
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Himitsu is my favorite male tenant and Rin is my favorite female (mostly because she has my name ) I'd love to know more about her and the spirits in the apartments as well.
Utena Himemiya chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This was such a cute chapter. I really like Koko's relationship with Satoshi. It was very motherly and comforting. It made me smile. This is the first feel good story I've read in a long time. Very touching.
Dark Kurogane chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
It took you a while to get this chapter up, but it was well worth it. I loved the slight action, love and wonderful characters in this story. I can't wait for your next update!
Xiyx chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
So I'm guessing that Koko will now try and find his mother, unless she's on the other side...This will be interesting and I wonder what each of the different spirits will be like. This is definitely getting interesting.
Lime-sama chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Beautiful chapter and it was so sweet. I really like Mori and Himitsu so far and Soma and Rin for the girl tenants. I can't wait to see how Koko's relationship with Himitsu will blossom.
Black Bride Anna chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Koko and Gakushi's relationship is hilarious and there are a lot of the tenants that I really love a lot of characters so far. This is definitely going to be a great story!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This chapter was really cute. So far, I really like all of the characters. The little boy spirit was cute and I really like the story behind them as well. I loved this chapter and this story is so sweet.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »