Reviews for KoKo
Silencia chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I enjoyed it and now I'm reviewing! Aww...that little boy was so cuute! I know, weird thing to say but its true! Loved it!

Grtz Silencia
Black Bride Anna chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This is refreshing. Definitely not like the doom and gloom that I'm used to from you, but it's good to see that you can stretch your horizons to many different genres. When you write things like Hayabusa Abumi Must Die, Synthetic Emotions, Love Spell Koko, I get a feel for your sensitive and kind side. It puts a happy spin on your usual darkened world.

I'm interested in seeing where this little piece will be going and I want to watch as Koko's involvement for Himitsu grows.
HFGLF chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Well, so far it looks like you have a good, solid start and you've managed to explain things down tot he detail to have a good foundation with your story. There are so many likable characters that it's hard to pick one so early on. I need more then one chapter to help me decide and the fact that I have not met the tenants makes me more interested in what chapter two will hold.

Hang tight and recover well. I look forward to your next chapter.
Xiyx chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This is a sweetly told story and very whimsical so far. I do wonder what Tsubame's plans for the girl/bird will be and how Koko will overcome her problem. This should be interesting as well. Nice job.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Soma will probably be my favorite character. I don't know why but I really, really like her personality. Koko is cute too though and Tsubame is really interesting. She reminds me of Vespa from Sacrifice.
Dark Kurogane chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I liked the introduction to this story and the scene where Koko got transformed from a bird into a human. Being in a new body, she would find it quite awkward to speak through lips and have extra appendages.

I also love her innocence and love for Himitsu. I definitely hope that we get to meet the other tenants next chapter. Koko is probably my favorite character so far.
Lime-sama chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This is a great story so far and I'm definitely glad that you wrote it. I'm really liking Koko and I can't wait to see what the other tenants are like!
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This sounds so cute so far! I'm going on to read chapter one now!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This looks great so far! I really like the relationships that Koko is building both with Tsubame and Soma. I can't wait to see what her meeting with Himitsu will be like.
Utena Himemiya chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This was a good start and you explained everything at a nice pace! I can't wait to see what the other tenants of Sakuraku are like!
Iruka-sama chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
This is a very sweet and interesting story. I really like Tsubame's character and Koko is so sweet and innocent. I'm also really liking Soma and I can't wait to meet Himitsu as well.
Silencia chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This story is so sweet and innocent! Although I can see the dark and sad matter... Koko can't love Himitsu... I hope you'll update soon!

Grtz Silencia
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
D'aw. You were right when you said this would be better up my street. Granted, the green/spikey haired character is probably inspired by Hiroshima, but that doesn't really matter.

The premise is definitely interesting and I agree this would be a great story to focus on just to blow off steam. _ Stay strong, okay?
Afgykjnn chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Well, there is very little to go by here for a review, but the story concept is nice enough. I would like to see where it will go in the future. I say continue with it.
Iruka-sama chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Looks like my kind of story! I'll definitely read your first chapter~
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »