Reviews for KoKo
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Well, er, it's short but it sounds good. That's all I can say for now.
Dark Kurogane chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Great premise for what appears to be a story with great potential. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
HFGLF chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well, not much to review so I won't leave you a long one. The premise and idea look good but that's all I can go on for now.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is original. I really like your idea so far and I want to see more of this story! I'll definitely look forward to your chapter one!
Black Bride Anna chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey, I knew you'd come out of your creative closet soon and give us a new story, whether it was Romancing Lucifer or otherwise.

It's nice to see you do something a little more toned down compared to your other works. I think I'll like this little story.
Xiyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was a good start. This is actually the first story by just you and not jointed with SilverIsamu, but from what I've heard about you, it should be good.

I await your update!
Utena Himemiya chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh my gosh! You're actually going to write a shoujo series now! I'm so happy! I can't wait to see what you do with this and I'll definitely be looking forward to your update next week!
Silencia chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love it! This story has great potential and I know you'll use that potential, update soon!

Grtz Silencia
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh! A nice start to a new story! I wonder if the bird will become a human (reference to Tezuka Osamu's Unico manga)? Haha! Sorry about the anime reference. This seems good so far! I'm working on my stories as well.
Home Made Tiramisu chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Um ...

What's there to review? They are good sentences? Or do you want a review of the summary? I guess it's interesting. Does the bird need to collect souls in her bird form? Cause you used the word to "fulfill" instead of "maintain" her wish.

That somehow sounds kind of humorous for a bird to chase a grown man around. haha

Write more so I can get more details.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4