Reviews for The Dark Forest
anon chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
Awesome novel, loved the amazingly descriptive battles, didn't really like the fact that it was basically AdventureQuest, could have changed the names and everything would have seemed original (which it is, just the names make it seem unoriginal) the plot was brilliantly adapted from AQ and very different as well in some places. The descriptiveness of the battle scenes was simply awe-inspiring, the fights basically took place behind my eyes as I was reading... The characters got confusing as to who the main character actually was, the beginning focused on John/Vincent so I thought it was him, but then you focused more on Damian and Bryce. The ending was kinda anticlimactic, I expected Vincent to triumph over Lucifer, Damian's death was disappointing, but also expected(but still sad). Now finally, why no god/creator appearance? That was one thing I had really hoped for while I was reading, like for god to appear in the other dimension and help Damian/Vincent to completely own him, everyone to repent Lucifer to get defeated and sent to hell with no champion... Yeah, I was disappointed about that... But heck! Other than that, it was undoubtedly the best descriptive novel I have ever read!
Kudos to you, absolutely brilliant.
faith chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Indeed. She DOES need a proper beard.
lightblade77 chapter 24 . 6/29/2010
Vincent is amazing. Good chapter.
GGGGGGG chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
dimetrious got owned
Soul of Sasuke chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
Its about time. I've been waiting for this update for (seemingly) years! Great Job!
lightblade77 chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
Wow. This story is one of the most disgusting, horrifying, and yet fascinating stories I have ever read. Good job.
GGGGGGG chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
can't wait to see how it ends

and i may even make an RPG in this setting
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good
lightblade77 chapter 22 . 1/18/2010
Once again, good chapter. You've done very well with developing all of these characters.
GGGGGGG chapter 22 . 1/15/2010
i want the necromancers and the vampire slayers to win _
Friedrich Gambino chapter 22 . 1/11/2010
You are awe inspiring...
lightblade77 chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Interesting chapter...this story is getting near its end, isn't it?
GGGGGGG chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
can't wait to see how this turns out
GGGGGGG chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
how very righteous of damian choosing redemption instead of power
GGGGGGG chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
mabey this will be a fairly even war after all
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »