Reviews for The Wolf Girl
lunaeclipse1205 chapter 4 . 4/15/2021
I really like theending can't wait for the next chapter it should be something like hikari is kidnapped and a trap is layed to draw Nyla out and maybe she get shot woth silver (which is poisonous or deadly to a were wolf so um yeah you could add that)
lunaeclipse1205 chapter 3 . 4/15/2021
I think the chapter was good though it seemed to repet a few thing in the nexet paragragh and i say you just need to work on your descripsion
lunaeclipse1205 chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
How bout the untold truth
cause of the what humans thought bout weres but then they find out how they actually behave and for the chapter it could be the Meeting as it is when the two main characters met.
Vampire33 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
i like this chapter! keep it up please!
Shianz chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I do so love werewolves, and this fic so please continue! It would make me do a happy dance :)
RikuZegram chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is definitely an engaging beginning to what sounds like a great story, and I plan to keep reading, but there is just one thing that I wanted to mention in case it could help improve your style.

Setting: Letting your audience know where the story takes place. I am not sure where this story is taking place. Take time out to describe the area. It's tedious, and I'm definitely not the greatest at this myself, but it goes a long way to helping draw the reader into the story and the actions.
Vampire33 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
KEEP THIS UP GIRL! omg i love it! way way better then mine!
bUtCHEr pEtE chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
No! You just can't vision someone's death and go back to sleep! Even if you always fail you got to keep trying! Damn you Rin! JK.

Your stories interesting. You could space it out a bit; make another paragrph when another person's talking. But i like you story so far. Hope you update soon. )

Oh and eachother is two words. ;) Later