Reviews for The Legend
THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
great job
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Very lovely : )

Smooth writing, with just a few typos here and there. Loved the characters and the intricate plot. I'm interested in this non-existent city in your universe. If you haven't done so already, I'd be very interested in reading any future stories you might write that take place there, perhaps centering on different characters, though.

Thanks for posting, I thoroughly enjoyed the read!
sherrylynn chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
Wow this really good story thanks for writing it
F chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Epic story, plus the fact that you created a setting and whole other world, is very impressive, hell I'm very impressed with the quality of story you've managed to write! Keep up the good work!
sweetpea265 chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
Okay, I liked this story. Thought it was pretty good. I read Matched first though. I like both of these stories, but I had a little problem when the scenes changed without notice. Just adding a few *** or dashes, regular line or something would have been helpful because it was a little confusing at times. Other than that, I thought the writing was pretty good and didn't really notice much that could be improved too much.
Cee.wat.i.live.for chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
I really liked the story. You had a great plot and I do like how much work you put into your characters. I felt a little something for everyone of your charcters even Hadrian and the shadows lol. Can't wait to see what other story you come up with
Chocorange888 chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
This was such a heart felt story and I really loved the twists and turns in it. I thought that Hadrian was a great character, one of my favourites in the story (I know he's evil and all). Thank you.
NB-writer chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
Loved it. The ending was not what I had expected, but deeply satisfying. Nice writing and awesome plot.
complications chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
I Thought so! YAY! Very well thought out story.
Jinxed Rogue chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
Even though this was one of the more rare past life coming back to haunt the present life cliches, you took it and put your own spin on things. You had an actual plot and took the time to develop it and your characters. Good work.
Jinxed Rogue chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
I have to say, this is a good story you have going.
DianaSweetie chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
totally love ur story

love the beggining to ending

:) loved it!
xMunchy chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
Okay, I know how I said your previous works (every single one of them) were good, but this completely had me hypnotized. One of a kind... or as far as my knowledge extends, which isn't very far, by the way. Anyway, still love your stories!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »