Reviews for The Legend
Whispers of the Lost chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I love the new development at the end... Mike playing Anne's husband-to-be should get very interesting!
Silly Little Storywriter chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Great story so far.

I'm glad you followed up Matched. I felt a bit sorry for Mike being left on his lonesome.

Looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

Bren
chng234 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
juz curious, i thought mates of werewolf must be of the opposite sex. but in this case, this is not true for westley. who change annie to werewolf?
Whispers of the Lost chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Westley and Chris... that makes it more complicated. I wonder how Gordon will react when he finds out?
Whispers of the Lost chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Now they're all collaborating... nice twist! Sort of ironic that Anne is squeamish around blood, lol. Another great chapter! )
Whispers of the Lost chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Another great chapter, its just getting better and better! )
Whispers of the Lost chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Loved this chapter! Now there's added tension between Mike and Anne... can't wait to see where this goes! )

Sorry about your allergy attack! those are no fun. Hope you're feeling better!
Whispers of the Lost chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Whew! I've been so swamped with school I'm just now catching up on my reading! oh the plot thickens... can;t wait to see how to characters develop! great chapter!
chng234 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
i m curious y anne is forced into an arranged marriage. does westley like anne?
chng234 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
chris is injuried. i believe he must be hurt by hariden
chng234 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
never realise that chris will be a dragon! i wonder y gordan insist that westley n anne must get married.
CoryD chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Hum - guessing the problem Gordon has with Chris is Westley...
chng234 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
i thought hadrian is the warlord... i thought he will jus enter the pack n attack mike...n not ask for mike n anne
chng234 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
mike must be shocked to hear that he is the reincarnation of the werewolf. i wonder if annie is the luna.
Whispers of the Lost chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great start to what is sure to be a great story! I'm already hooked... although a little confused I'll admit. Keep em' coming! )
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4