Reviews for The Ghost of Writer's Block Forest
Mystery Hunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was hilarious! Writers Block Forest...I LOVE IT! HAHAHA! I've been there a couple times...and only JUST got out with my sanity...somewhat, intact.

Bravo bravo bravo
Laeden chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I realize that this was for an assignement, but I'd like to make a few suggestions anyway.

Sometimes it seems a little rushed, try and take your time. (Once again, I know this was for an assignement, and I should know that I always don't take my time on assignments either).

When you describe them coming deeper into the forest, you just prett much state it as fact. Try to add a progression there by adding a little more detail. Describe the light fading as the trees around them became thicker, and the grass overgrowing the paths, because no one tread there, etc. Adding detail will add much more to the story. If the characters are making a significant journy, describing the surroundings can explain to the reader just how significant it was.

I realize this was an assignement, (once again), but it's not too bad. I'll have to check out some of your other work, and I hope this helped for your future writing adventures.

Seth L.
Bloodress chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Writers block forest. I love it, good job. I give you an A!

RaeG
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This will probably sound very sadistic, but I got to the end and said "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"