Reviews for Flaming in the Dorms
Peace-Love-Yaoi chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
I cannot wait for more! You are an exquisite writer, you balance everything beautifully!
Poptart Guava King chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
wo! whats gonna happen? nd i was so looking forward to the ring. and now i'm getting jumpy. lol. granny's been outed.
Clearly-Misunderstood13 chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
This. Story. Fucking. ROCKS!

I LOVE IT!

It's so hot!

They're such a sweet couple!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
weary seer chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
wow, that was a lot better than I expected! keep it up! seemed to used the italicize option a bit much though. looking at the page I can pick out 4 without scrolling or looking too hard. that's not such a good thing. :/
The Chalk Ninja chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
-glomp- I got a huggles inthe review reply. :D

Anyway, to the review.

Uggh, it almost killed me. The whole Scott and Damien fighting. I absolutely hated it, but not in like 'Omgz, it sucked,' but I hate that they were fighting.

But finally someone told Damien off for being stupid with the plan, and someone told Granny off for good!

And I still love Dae's momma dearly. :3

Once again, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Aw. D: Poor Scott, he must feel so horrible (especially if he's denying some Dae-luvin'! o: )!

Can't wait to see what you do next~! :D
Thea Grace chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Aww he was gonna propose! :(

Lovin' the character Mama shes a crack-up and I'm really glad you put in more of dae's dad...

TG

x
dorome chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Huh, a bit angsty at the end. But i really appriciate that granny and Dae finaly get along. Since I suspected that she is queer too i hoped for that. So i really like to the what christmas is for them, now that they are all out in the open.

btw yes i had a great trip, we ve been to california and some nationalparks in the south west. I really loved it, i ve never been to the US before so it was fantastic.

*hug you too*
Link chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
So Im kind of shocked at how little reviews you have. I mean, honestly, this is by far one of my favorite stories on this website. You deserve way more attention. Seriously. But ya, anyways, awesome chapter as always. And yay for the angsty drama! haha What ever will happen next? Oh, and I am wondering if anything is ever going to happen with those pictures or if they're just going to chill under the mattress for the rest of the story? Hm. Anywho, update again soon, please!
hazefilledmind chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
thanks for another update~

well that was an emotional ride. at first i was snickering at dae's antics when he was small and next i'm teary-eyed from all the drama.

i really hope they fix things up soon.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 23 . 9/17/2009
They're just so freakin cute even when they're upset with one another. Granny needed that stuff said to her! Uhh.. I love Damiens mom. She's a riot. What else is there to say. I'm not sure. I love the gift!...aand...update soon!
dorome chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
*lol* revenge never works out as planned. i really want to know what mama has to say to this plot. so i hope they all find together in the end it would be such a nice patchwork with a queer granny and the cute boys.
Thea Grace chapter 22 . 9/13/2009
WOW I didn't see that coming!

LOVE IT!

TG

x
hazefilledmind chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
omg, seeing dae's mother there was quite a surprise. its seems grandma had a few tricks up her sleeve. i wonder how things will go on from here.

thanks for another great update!~
Poptart Guava King chapter 22 . 9/10/2009
oh noes! been caught! :P

p.s. you rock my sox. two updates :D

313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »