Reviews for Flaming in the Dorms
lostlamb chapter 36 . 9/14/2012
I think i have an unhealthy addiction.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
Absolutely love this story.
I really want James and Ryan together, they would be so cute!
Update soon. Hopefully!
Explicitly Simple chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
Eh, Damien is being such an ass. Why is he so freaking stubborn? Why can't he just give in, and deal with the fact that something happened? He's so fucking stubborn! -.- Good chapter besides that.
JDKlaus chapter 36 . 1/13/2012
I thought that this chapter was really good, even if short. I understand that you have a life outside of writing and was sorry to read all you've been going through. I just wanted to thank you for such great writing and will continue to read your work as its available.
sirkurtsie chapter 36 . 11/3/2011
OMG AMAZING STORY I CANT WAIT FOR THE REST! OMG JUST AMAZING... TRY TO UPDATE SOON... I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I LOVE IT!
Fumiki chapter 36 . 8/13/2011
OMG I love their plan... Such a scheming Damien! Scot will be very pissed if he find out about this :P But I'm sure he will. I'm really curious about what going to happen next in their plan. What Steve gonna do? He's desperate, I can tell that much if he's willing to become Scott's harem. lol.

Please update! Please, please pretty please!
prolific thought chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
I love this. This story made being sick, awesome. You know. Lol. (Well, it's kind of my own fault that I got sick. My family and I went for a boat ride, and I ended up going swimming a couple days ago. We went for a boat ride today too, and I ended up going swimming. Lmao.)And now, I've got a cold.

Anyway, I look forward to the next update. And I totally want Ryan and James to be a thing. Omg, they're so cute.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 32 . 7/19/2011
Oh my god! I have to say that by far I am enjoying this story! You are such an intricate writer and the first half of this chapter with Damien and his shrink had me in tears! In a way I know what Damien is going through because I was dealing with someone along the lines of attackers and rape. And this chapter inspired me! :) I've chosen to write another story with something related to the events that's happened to me and I don't think inwould have done that if I didn't read this chapter. So thank you so much :)
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Are you kidding me? Why didn't he propose? God if he truly loved him he would have pushed the thought about damien be disrespectful and just propose! You have me in tears because of this!
Donni Dawn chapter 36 . 7/2/2011
This is awesome! You are such a good writer. I love writing but I'll never be as good as this i swear, plus i can never finish something i started. I'm loving this fiction and hope to see more of it soon. Keep up the good work love.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
This chapter was amazing. It doesn't have too much nor too little. I was almost bouncing off the wall with excitment!
wallawallabingbang chapter 36 . 6/13/2011
i hope you update soon

i cant wait to see what happens w/ steven

i mean jeez trying to steal someones boyfriend thats just cold
prettyporcelainlace chapter 24 . 6/9/2011
aww :) chapter was very sweet. but i got so confused! im still not sure if scott and damiens dad were being serious about that pill bit haha... loved the ending of this chapter especially though! :)

pretty
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 36 . 6/7/2011
Hey, darling~ Loved the update, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the rest of this debauched plan heads. XD And I hope things look up for you! Good luck!
Drips of Blue-Green Turpentine chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
Maitre d' means master of. And d' is de but when placed next to a vowel becomes d'. When you call him maitre de by itself you are just saying master of and not putting a noun. Maitre makes more sense, but french waiters are called garcons with an accent cedi under the c or serveurs (pl).
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »