Reviews for Flaming in the Dorms
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Poor Damien. D: It's not his fault Scott's half-blind.

Keep up the good work!
Lerene chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Scott needs to kick Greg's ass.

Great story. I really like where your going with it and can't wait to read more of it. _
Lerene chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
The end was so sad!:( Poor Scott, poor Damien
Lerene chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I love this story!
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
**facepalm** I'm starting to wonder just how smart Scott really is. **sigh** Silly boys who want to think they like girls.

Oh my gosh, please update soon!
Heather1234 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
ah

i love this stoyr

please add more soon

:D
Brendarosietta chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I wonder what Scott is up to... anyway that soccor dude really needs to back off, so does David. Anyway, aren't they at a Catholic school like church and stuff. Anyway good chapter, please update soon!
infinite silence chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
i like it (:

can't wait for the next chapter!
confuseddottom chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I'm loving this so far! Minus the whole Scott-Damien angst, of course. I hate it when bad events just build one-atop the other, and things look like they won't resolve themselves... But in a good way, if you get me.

In other words: this is an awesome story, good pacing, great characters and I WANT MORE.

Here's hoping Scotty has an "OMG Damien is Darlene revelation" sometime soon and actually admits his feelings...

THE ANGST IS KILLING ME.

Oh, and can you please kill Gregg in this story? ;D
zoo-bie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Please, please, please update soon! I absolutely love this story, I'm addicted, and I need my drug. Be a darling and help a maiden in distress! Unfortunately I'm terrible at baking, so I can't bribe you with cookies or anything. I only have my body. Hope that's alright with you! m( _ _ )m
Brendarosietta chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
OMG, Damn! I wonder what's giong to happen when he finds out that Damien is Darlene. OMG... wow. Please update soon! I hope things between Dae and Scott work out, but what about James... anyway. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Brendarosietta chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Damn, this story is really good, and it's only on the second chapter. Please update soon!
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This story recall me something...

Ho yes, now I'm remember!

I stalk you on a other site lol

I hope that you have a lot of new reader.

Your story are to good for that this not happen!

Gwen