Reviews for Flaming in the Dorms
deshaunwalker chapter 36 . 5/28/2011
Soooooo glad to see an update! I couldn't really remember what was going on, but the chappy was really awesome.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
love mama and her accent :D
DamienCard chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Hot! Wished that Damien was me haha. Love the style of writing.
infinite silence chapter 36 . 5/24/2011
good chapter!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 36 . 5/23/2011
I love it! But I feel like this whole sha-bang is gunna go downhill. Like Scott's gunna find out and everything will go up in flames...ugh...HAPPY ENDING! PLEASE!

Anywho! I totally understand about the crappy life stuff. Don't worry or feel pressured to update soon...although I would greatly appreciate it *cheeky grin*

Hope your luck turns around! Great chapter

HGS
x-Krys-x chapter 35 . 3/11/2011
-please- tell me you haven't given up this story. I'm addicted. It's so sweet and full of just the right amount of drama. I know you haven't updated in ages, but please, PLEASE, don't give this story up.

-K.
Autumn chapter 29 . 1/8/2011
Yes! I use the term "hets" so much, i never knew anyone else did... makes me happy :D Love the story so much, best sex scenes EVER (specially 'cos they actually love each other
deshaunwalker chapter 35 . 12/31/2010
Hooray for reviews? But yeah, anyways at first I wasn't goong to read this cause I used to hate third person, but I'm glad I did. Its been bookmarked on my phone for months and I finally got around to it :) *crazy rant about how awesome Damien is and cute James is* but yeah this review is really long but I really love this story and I have all your others bookmarked and I'll get around to reading them sometime. Keep writing!
oHH chapter 35 . 12/26/2010
Um, where are you. Please update. What's up with Ryan and James? That would be an interesting pair. Make it good.
FaithSins chapter 35 . 10/14/2010
love it , cant wait till you update.
dorome chapter 35 . 9/1/2010
Ohh, cute scene at then end. I would love if Ryan give it a try. Tehe ;) Poor James, he really has a hard job beeind a good friend. Glad you continued this one. But well, i love all of your stories.
thecrivens chapter 35 . 8/30/2010
what? horrible? I don't think so. I love this story i read it a few times already :D Damien is sometimes frustrating, but never not lovable. Scott is a really nice guy, and James is so sweet. I'm glad you finally write the next chapter, I really miss it. of course, I also love the smut, hehehehe.

I have bad feelings about Grape Ape in this chapter. He's a problem for Damien-Scott, but planning to get rid of him can make a lot of things go wrong. he's smart, so is he really as oblivious as he seem? Did Damien underestimate him? I hope there is no need for James to have a guilty conscience upon deceiving Grape Ape. So, GA needs to either be a real bad guy or a guy who makes mistakes and fixing them before it's too late.

Either way, I'll be waiting for your update to see what's you're going to do with the plan. good luck!
Poptart Guava King chapter 35 . 8/30/2010
ohk that ryan/james convo made my imagination go on a very long trip into naughty thoughts land. god i love that place. xD i'm pretty sure damien should just kill grape ape and throw his body in a river. -_-
Toshiro-sama chapter 35 . 8/29/2010
Ah, glad to have you back!

This is by far the best chapter I've read

Poor Dae though D: I wanna kill hes previous therapist .

And Grape Ape is annoying as all heck D

But Ryan us awesome
greyes chapter 35 . 8/29/2010
I really hope its in your plan for Ryan to turn bi.

James and him together are too cute...
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »