Reviews for The Daydreamer's Soldier
Teen chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
No way! It was such an interesting story ... I would've loved to have known the ending.
Sapphire2619 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
:( and I just got hooked on this too
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Oh I see that Steel is jealous. Nice work! I love muchly. I'm now away to read the other chapter (don't hate me)
Serena of Fire chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
This is a good story so far, I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Keep up the good work :)
i v o r y w i n g s chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Ouch! lol poor, poor Steel...then again I guess he /did/ deserve it...

Another great chapter!

Btw when Claudia says “Why are you talking as if you know me, Steel?" the sentance after it you mis-spelled hand but lol its so small XD
darkgurl92 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
cute story...hope claudia's date with xavier goes well or unwell

so she'll have steel to comfort her..update soon..
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Wowee. Now that wasn't something I was expecting! I can't believe he upset our little heroine. I hope things will get fixed soon.

i v o r y w i n g s chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
YEAH, lol ty for the dedication!
JuuuuzMe-713 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
yay another chapter! i think his gift to her was really sweet, reminds me of something my boyfriend did for me. ) just a note cuz i'm an editing freak; in this chapter, u switched up steel's name a few times, accidentally calling him derek- just thought you'd want to know! ) but as always, keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
i v o r y w i n g s chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
REALLY REALLY GOD please update soon. I love your story already!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Wowee. Another amazing chapter and I think Steel is the cutest guy imaginable. He didn't want to come empty handed to her party *pouts* I could just kiss him! LOL.

JuuuuzMe-713 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
good start; i'm interested in seeing the initial reaction when they meet! keep writing! and just a suggestion- u might want to take off the anonymous reviews ban- people are generally lazy and don't feel like signing in, so u'd get more reviews that way, lol.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Wow. So Claudia is a weird character. Sounds a bit like me and Horatio! Lol. I love it. I mean, Steel is so cute. I really do wish he was real in his little sweet ways :) Please update soon!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Very irrelevant chapter :P JOKES. It was amazing and I'm sure you'll bring the point across eventually so just chin up and write more!

FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wowee! An amazing chapter and you did use the name I love for all hero's :) I love it I love it I love it and I can't wait to read more