Reviews for Game Over
Lori Jane Summers chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I SHALL SHOOT YOU ! lolz jk i like it ;)
elle is a punk chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Awesome fic! I love what you've done so far and I hope to read more soon. Keep up the great work!
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Okay dude, you should toatlyl (toastly?NI don't know. I feel drunk) do a fic bout Elliot and Lucy. Go do taht now.
0Claire
acronyms chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
NO A CLIFF HANGER! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, DUDE! UPDATE NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! COME BACK!
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Come back!
Our Lady Silence chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Amazing work thanks.
tall chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Fucking hell, I always find the good shit eons later when they're not being updated or whatever :(

But seriously, man. This. Is. AWESOME. It's hilariously funny AND extremely painful to read. Bianca is like my 17 year old self in a nutshell only I was the more closeted geek with a penchant for swearing in Urdu whenever some mofo shot me with a bloody sniper. Fuck snipers.

ANYWAY. I know what it's like to be prodded and poked for a story but wow, I REALLY hope you update soon or something.

PS - Tom is a dick and I hope Bianca owns his ass.
Bluecoco100 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Please update! This story is awesome!
Zaina Anastacia chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Haha...I think I am enjoying this story far too much to be considered healthy. It's a great story, but I dd like it a bit better as a oneshot. This is great though, and I like how Bianca refuses to really give into him, as most people would be like "Oooh PLEASE take me out on a date, then afterwards WILL YOU RAVISH MEEEE?" (Yes the extra e's were necessary.) Great Job, and I hope to see an update soon!

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Zaina/Anastacia/Stacia
Random Awesome chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Wow, this story is so unique and that's something considering the hundreds of stories I've read on here.

I like your stlye. Keep it up :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I'm rooting for this story! Go Bianca! Go Jared! He needs more backbones.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Oh dear goodness...

I love her...

In a Korean lesbian way.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
I fucking love how the story has so much swearing in it. Can't wait for the update.
Kitty chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
I wish I knew how to write a proper review because you deserve the best review. All i can is I love your characters! And it made me laugh so much.
Gaweldr chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
This story is just so GREAT.

I love Bianca and Webs. And Tom too, surprisingly. (And this little Yekooche guy.) Nerdy girls are cool. Jocks who doesn't understand said nerdy girls are cutes. Oh and Eliot makes me laugh.

Okey everybody's cool XD

Thanx for your story, can't wait for the next chapter(s) :D

Gaweldr