Reviews for Undiscovered
Pearl Button chapter 1 . 2/8
I got a new computer and rediscovered this gem! I hope you haven't given up on writing it. Or if you're going to publish it let us know? I also hope you're doing okay! Hope you up date soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2017
Please update! This is such a refreshing and beautiful story...
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
apparently you're making a comeback? - or that's what it says on your profile page. if so, i'm looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Please update !
This is such an awesome book
maiff chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Huhu I'm so happy I stumbled upon Undiscovered. It's a gem! Such a shame it's still incomplete. It hasn't been updated for years, but please please please if ever you can, please do continue this story. I would like to know what becomes of Noelle and Adrian. Lots of love, admiration and encouragement from this part of the world all for you :)
Happy New Year chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
Are you alive? Please please please please update soon! I want to know what happens? I mean they are kind of together but it's not official yet? I just want to see how this story plays out. But if you're unwell, or something happened...I understand but a hint anything...about what might be coming our way!
the abandoned chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
NO NO NO WHY DID I JUST FIND THIS FIC PLEASE COME BACK OH MY GOD
crazydaisyyy chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
I know it's 2014 and u only last updated years ago but please continue this story! I love it so incredibly much and wld like to know where it goes! :-)
crazydaisyyy chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
LOVER'S SPAT HOT DAYUM
crazydaisyyy chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
ooohlala things are heatinG UP
crazydaisyyy chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I love how descriptive ur language is in the story! and I love Adrian and Noelle's interactions cuz their chemistry is off the roof hehe. can't wait to read on :-)
I LOVE IT chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! DON"T BE DEAD!
FaydrasRose chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I love this story so much! Every so often I will come back and read it all again. Probably because the characters are so unforgettable and the relationship is amazing. I really hope you feel inclined to come back and finish this story. It a love story that is special and needs to be finished. Please update again! Till then I will just have to keep rereading!
Terras1fan-inactive chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Oh God.

I never start incomplete stories. I thought this was complete, so I started it. Damn. It's been two years since you've posted too. I assume the story is long dead, isn't it?

Well, whenever I finish a story, and since I only read complete stories, I try to leave a review. Since writers should know what the reader enjoyed and where the problems are in the story. It's hard to give overall opinions though when you are on chapter 15 and not at the end of the saga, but I will try. Maybe in hopes that you will return and finish this story, so that I don't lie awake at night, thinking about Adrian and Noelle's relationship. (;

My thoughts are this: you are hilarious. You know just went the line is catchy, hilarious and not too much for the story. You don't litter your story with these one-liners and inner monologues. It's peppered. Seasoned well, and I loved that. I got a laugh that had me chuckling, near snorting, about every chapter. That's great. I'm getting gooey romance and a good mood from all those laughs. (;

However, I tended to not prefer the inner witty thoughts as much, but that's just personal dislike of authors providing the thoughts of characters.

I enjoy the fact that you aren't making excuses for Adrian. He was an ass, but he is a good guy. He had a wild side, and you aren't going to make some tragic bullshit up for him. He just was. I love that, period, point blank.

Noelle is delightfully witty, but the more I read, the more I yearn for her to find a purpose, a reason for existing, a career or love that isn't just romantic with Adrian. Ya know? Her life sort of sucks, with a shitty mom, a bestie who doesn't take care of her nearly as much as Noelle takes care of Poppy, and a job where she gets sexually harassed near daily. I want her to find something she wants to and at least takes pride in.

Anyways, I like where the plot is going. The development of characters was great, and I'm glad you didn't leap into "love" like most stories on Fictionpress seem to do. Love isn't an instant thing. It brews over time, and emotions certainly don't go from hate to love after a round of kissing. Ya know? So yeah, pacing is muy bueno.

Well, no matter what, even if you have completely lost inspiration with Undiscovered, keep writing. You are good at it.

-Terra