Reviews for Gracious
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
wow luv it!

does that donodan has been dumped?
Gaweldr chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aha, it was really sweet )
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
lol, the ending line was sweet xD hmm, so where they just look-alikes? anyway i liked the story, it was really sweet, although a bit confusing s
Minlou chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This? Sweet and lovely, (heart)warming as a cup of tea. Or coffee with a heart on top :).
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aw, this story is all sorts of adorable. And I love Bloor's name. )
thecakethief chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
ah, i love this one-shot! bloor and darren are just so sweet! and if at all possible, could you please make another one-shot, about their life together? :D
topkat too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
love it, love it, love it. deliciously weird for the names, and i LOVE your sweet, silent protagonist. i like it. a lot. especially since you get the personalities down in so little words/dialogue! brilliant.
the countess C chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
ugh. i LOVE the last line. i still couldn't get over it no matter how many times i read this story. brilliant. :D
The Elephant Man chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Huh, I wonder how I never found your stuff before - it's awesome! You have this thing of making your character kind of mechanic and mellow but they still seem to have personality in them. It's really interesting. It reminds me of some other stuff I've read but I can't really remember what - but I do really like your style. You also seem to have really interesting ideas for settings and plots, it's like nobody in your world is exactly sane but they're not crazy either. They're just, well, unique, kinda weird and so on and it really works well.

So yeah, I liked it, a lot.
Trinket chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Man, I love this story. Bloor is just so cute and *polite* and thank goodness Dar realized what a great catch he is! :)

I really like the way you tell a story, not only here but in all your stories (that I've read) and I always look forward to a new one. You even manage to make the side characters interesting with only a few sentences, for example Sheppard and Finch, who I feel have a little something going on there *hinthintnudgenudge* ;)

Lots of love,

Trinket
n chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this is absolutely the sweetest story ever. i love the title too. it's perfect.

thank you for writing it!
whoa hey there chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love this story. The concept is quirky and original, and Bloor. He's really funny. Equal parts awkward, hilarious, and cute.
Annie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
AHK, OHMYGOD, that was SUCH AN AMAZING STORY.

One of those quirky little things that you _know_ in your head wouldn't happen, but you can't help but _fantasize_ that it COULD, because the writing made it SO BLOODY BELIEVABLE.

I love your story-it was wonderful writing. I shall look for more things by you, yes indeed, starting right now-and I hope very fiercly that you continue writing.
theyStoleMyPenName chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
super cute. lol. i'd like to see someone that polite in the real world.:))

- che
Ree chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
adding this also, because I loved Bloor's hilarious, sometimes unfortunate politeness. also, to remind you that this is a cute little plot, and I really liked Dar and his approach at the end. basically, you will always be awesome.