Reviews for Convenient
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 1 . 3/12
Loved this story. I guessed pretty early on Jamie was dead. tbh I was being too practical and wondering why neither of their family members got in touch with Sam to offer condolences/check why he wasn't at the funeral/how he was doing etc etc, but apart from that lovely story.
aarron was so sweet:)
thenorthface chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was very interesting. It took me a while to figure out that Jaime was dead. I'm glad that Sam figured his life out (got a job and apartment and cat) before anything romantic happened. I'm still confused about his old relationship, was it abusive?
semantics chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was beautiful and amazing. You set the mood up perfectly, little sentences rambling on about anything and everything, like Sam's train of thought. It was very refreshing to read how much Sam adored Jamie even though he sounded like a douche from the little information I picked up. I think we all fantasize about people like Aaron- not just men in uniform (although that is hot too ;-) ) -but about someone who will be patient and loving enough to pick up all our broken pieces.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was both tragic and sweet. I thought it was strange when "Jamie" came back from the hospital so soon but I didn't see that coming. Great oneshot.
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved this so very very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story.

It's amazing what the mind could do when something horrific happens and it can't cope (i.e your boyfriend getting shot in the face.) It had an edge of supernatural in the paragraphs, but all in all a very nice story. I especially liked how you foreshadowed (a bit obviously) that Jamie was dead from the very start. After all, no one could really survive being shot in the face.

Thank you.
Nique13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It is a good story, but I don't understand. How did Jamie die?
joo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was a nice story. Thanks
sunny-california chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
uhh... I dont get it. Okay so jamie died and came back as a ghost to help sam move on with his life by breaking up with him. Sam doesnt realize he jamie is a ghost though. And Aarron is a paramedic that falls for sam and he is not a ghost...? That right, right? Your story is a bit confusing.
shiyo3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I loved this story. It was so sad and absorbing. There was something very *quiet* about it, a certain quality that I loved. Thank you.
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was such a sad and wonderful story. Very well written. Its the first one of yours that I've read and now I'm even more excited to keep reading your work. Wish I would have know it was this sad, made me cry at work reading it.
Siobhan - Imani chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
AWESOME! Just AWESOME!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I dont know why I liked the story becaus I dint get the meaning of the story so well but stil I loved it.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
.Ever!

.You!

(This story deserves me being overdramatic 'cause it's just so well-written and original. Thrilling to the very last word.)
RobbyWest chapter 1 . 9/12/2011