Reviews for Convenient
whoa hey there chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is really good. I love the style you wrote it in. The parts with Jamie, where people would talk to Sam about him but he was completely clueless... argh. And the bit where he went back to the apartment. Seriously, broke my heart. Multiple times.

And then the ending gave me warm fuzzies.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Sam's found his perfect person and grown up a lot. Jamie was not good for him.

I liked it a lot.
Sunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I want to write an awesome review, because this was beautifully written and the mood was wonderfully presented through the use of connotative language. This piece was very elegiac and read marvelously. Congradulations on writing something really eerie, but very fluffly at the same time.
Round About Parker chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was so heartbreaking and lovely...
Rhod chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Beautiful.
Ree chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Guess what, this is fabulous. It was just as nice to read the second time through, all at once instead of in little installments. I'm mostly reviewing so I can add it to my favorites because I think you already know how much I love this.
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i gotta say, it wasn't my TOTAL favourite thing about this, but i really do love the books sam reads - Fight Club (it really DOES feel that way), trainspotting, Gaiman and Burgess and the Great Gatsby! as far as i'm concerned, it's a good selection, haha.

but ohh i loved this. it could have been so plain (i'm sure any other writer would have made it that way) but it was just...nothing like you would expect. way sam thinks is so spotted and messy and everywhere, it tells you so much about him. Really cool. I loved poor Aarron, though he's obviously confused. haha.

my favourite bit was probably the description of Jamie in the house - how he was only partially clean, the way Sam went home... the suggestions of his life with Jamie (how he wasn't allowed to speak to anyone, the fact that jamie pulled him aside in the beginning and TOLD HIM what to do. ouch.) great for showing the little relationship things.

oh, i just. i loved it. i was right there in the thick. left me reeling - especially that last sentence. woohh.

~Katie
pattEcake chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is just about the sweetest story ever! is it a one-shot or are you continuing? it could work either way! im adding this to my faves! ill read your other stuff, too!
Kjersti chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Amazing story. I absolutely love it. It was so sad and vulnerable, and at the same time Sam *is* moving on after a while, learning to cope. I think you captured the feeling perfectly.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It was definitely a really good story. It was memorable. We all knowing that Jamie is dead and he doing everything like he is still alife. And Aarron, I loved him... even if it was actually kind of creepy how they met. I want an Aarron for myself and a need to go and start reading all the books in the bookshelves that are on my home.
NotEnough chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I liked this. Alot. It was kind of weird, but definately sweet. It was different? Lol, I suck at reviews, but I read it, enjoyed it muchly, and thought you should know.

That is all.