Reviews for A Thousand Colors
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
The last sentence in this chapter was amazingly written. It gave me a picture on how much she thinks about him. You did better with the spelling and punctuation.

I like how you gave her bipolarness. It makes her character one of a kind. The mood swings are wonderful, and the lying she has is just wonderful. So please update soon because I am hooked on this story!
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Interesting. I think that this was a fabulous chapter. I mean there were spelling mistakes and punctuation errors.

But you really explain things well. 'red hair that crawled down her back like flames' that was amazing. It sounded poetic and real. Kayla sounds like a laid-back person, just try and remember to stick to that because a lot of people can't commit to their personality. But you do that well with your's. Well very good job, I'm off to read the next chapter.
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This in an interesting concept. I really like the way this story is going. There is a little trouble with commas but nothing to bad. The lying is good, it gives her a flaw, something that she work on to fix. I really like it!
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Wow. Very interesting! I'm intrigued.

Please, write more,

Xenn
Bazooka Joy chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Well not bad for 2 in the morning. But I noticed how you wrote Marco and Alex as the same person. And put flirty instead of flirting near the middle. Other than that this was pretty good.
Bazooka Joy chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Wow! Fantastic writing. You get into Jacey's head perfectly. Haven't found any grammatical errors or typos so it's all good. PS, Lyra is insane! :)
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Ah, a story about a rollercoaster of emotions, I like these. Like you said, it's always fun to get inside their head and see things from their perspective. Not many can do that easily and it shows what a good writer they can be. To me it seems that Bipolar and Manic depression aren't very understood by people all that much. You've got something good going on here.
J.J.The Juvenile Delinquent chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
I love it so far, but she seems to do the whole self pity thing a whole lot and when she's speaking to people maybe try not to have her slip into her thoughts as much it's kind of distracting. other than that it's great update soon!
Dorkified and Lovely chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hey, I really like the direction this is going...I'm definitely intrigued .
Mellie chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great start! You got me hooked. :)

Just thought I'd share this with you:

My uncle - my mom's sister's husband - was bipolar. He lived states away so I didn't see him that much. He hid his condition well, too. In fact, I didn't even know he was bipolar until the funeral. I was only in first grade when he skipped his meds one day and ended up committing suicide. Since I was so young, my mom wouldn't tell me the full story, but by now I pretty much got the whole picture.

Manic depression is real - and if you can pull it off, it should make for a great story!

-Mellie