Reviews for Finding me, losing you
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is a really sweet, touching poem. It's deep, and although it doesn't always have perfect rhythm or rhyme, it works just the same. Love it. 3
KatsnKookiez999 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
aw this was really deep. I love the way this poem describes that characters feelings
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, I loved this the rhyming really worked here!

And ZOMFG, pen-name change!

Sakina x
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Complex images and beautiful imagery that you are so good at, this is another masterpiece Star! Great work, I'm sad to have reviewed all your work now, you're such a good writer :( Luke
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Sweet. Poignant. The poem wraps itself up nicely, and its rhyme scheme doesn't feel forced. Its message is complicated enough to be interesting, and you manage to make sense of it to the reader. I like this.
Elimo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
...

I'm actually speechless...

My beta, Jall, writes lyrics and i'm her self titled 'manager' but i have to say that these are actually amazing.

Really.

DO MORE!

D
N.E. Olson chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Thank you. You pretty much just put all of my emotions from the past year into words. And I'm not just saying that because I'm reviewing. I wish I could hear the melody to this. Thank you.
BlaznFangurl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It sounds like a girl who is in a relationship and who is in love, cheated one night and broke the others heart...Anyways it was great.
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was great. It has a great flow (a MUST for any good song)to it and the rhyming didn't feel clunky like it does in many songs nowadays. My favourite line was probably "Behind the joy and laughter, / Is a place nobody goes." It is simple, but conveys a lot.

The only thing I can think to criticise is that this reads more like a poem than a song... but I thought that was a good thing...

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Silence
scripted chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
W-o-w! Gave me chills.

It's very true as well, easy to relate to. Keep writing more songs, wish I could hear the proper tune to this - so much better than some of the stuff in the charts right now :P
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I liked it. I even started singing it. And I commend you for writing it. I mean, I can occasionally write poems, and I'm pretty good at writing stories, but songs throw me off. I can't write them for the life of me. Though you shouldn't ask why - I have no idea. I think I just don't have an ear for music. I like the rhythm.
M Wilridge chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Sad... Kind of reminded me of sailing.. I don't know why... I wish it was more personal to you and not just a great idea.. But that's just because I'm a sadist.. SEE #21 bring out the Sal's true sadistic nature has occurred.. Unfortunately you do not have chapter 1-6 of The Actor reviewed... Under Section 1 in the code of Swayze ethics I have to give you 3 hours to accomplish all necessary goodluck..

M
Guacamole chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aww what a sad but incredibly good song! I liked it alot, so keep writing more music and/or stories, because I will be reading it.
BaxterB chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great lyrics. I loved how you didn't go for the normal repetition approach, and instead made it more story like.
Said Author chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Whoa, this was really good! I love the flow and rhyme... the repetition of "losing you" was awesome too.

Keep it up! :}