Reviews for Lifes complicated!
FLIPPER66 chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
really liked this story line so far
Tears of glitter n' pain chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Bravo, bravo! The characters were nicely shaped. The storyline was very cliché, but I like it. _ you made it to my favorite author list.
Avrel the Teller chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I really should've sent a review when I first finished reading, but of well.

It's interesting, but I do have some comments. First, you switch your point of views too often. You don't really have to have Cassidy narrating for two lines and suddenly jump to Chris. It gets confusing at times. Also, it may be a good idea to add, say, "Cassidy's P.O.V." when you switch so people will know.

Now Seraph, I believe I've mentioned remembering those periods and commas when someone's speaking, right?

And finally, the fact that Chris had to save Cassidy bugs me. People always have the guy save the girl; switch it up a little! Maake Cassidy save Chris from rabid fangirls (XD) or something!
Very Carefully chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Aw! that's amazing!
Rowan Salder chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Hey hey, as always I enjoyed your writing magic, and yours as well SD. This story is good so far, though as always I am used to much longer chapters :P, but I wont deduct points for it:). this story is seet and the drama is realistic, though a bit cliche. I like the possibilities this story has, keep it going :). You could make some of the names a bit less japanese though, it would fit better with the setting of the story. Overall, it's pretty darn good so far :).
iluvwolfy chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
ek! this has to be my fav chapter so far. plz update soon
ShesJustAPerson chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Maximum Ride Ftw! : )

Great chapter, can't wait for more.