Reviews for Teenage Rebellion For The Socially Impaired
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
One word...AWESOME
jammi chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
She has caused bodily harm to herself for an ice cream cone and the off chance of seeing a movie? Nice.

It says a bit about her brother's friends that none of them seem to realise she's certifiable, or if they do, they find it amusing.

Someone should've tripped Prissy, because waking people up at seven in the morning is a killing offense if you're not a parent and there is no school/work/family nonsense on the line. Because you're lonely is not a good excuse and you deserve to get throat punched.

I don't get how she managed to use all his shaving cream, LOL, considering those things foam up on their own. That takes a special type of skill and/or handicap.

And every time you mention Court's voice I think of the prison guard in Conte of Monte Cristo [Michael Wincott] all raspy and rough and sexy minus the massive age issue, lol.

Funny chapter as usual, it'll be interesting how she explains the razor burn, busted forehead and her tongue to her grandparents, lol, much less Fielding.
quill.and.inkk chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Funny, as always but I do have a question.

How do you pronounce Adelaide?

It bothers me that I don't know for sure on how to say it.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Gosh I'm loving this story all over again. Even though it's heaps different it's exactly the same. Keep it up bubs!
jammi chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I think the biggest change so far [aside from the dead mother, lol] is the fact that she and Fielding get along. And her and Track lol, though she's treating him like a suspicious character and they're both still assholes in regards to how they treat Prissy. Who's still a bitch, lol.

LOL, her and uncle Robbie tend to have the same train of thoughts [her grandma rubbing her back sexual assault/actions of a lover].

There's some part in the beginning where you use either 'at' or 'and' when you mean the other one, can't find it now though.

She's so overdramatic, LOL, even after she realises her grandfather is around she's talking about bonding over being abducted, lmao, she's something else.

The fact that she said Track sucked at making small talk killed me, LOL, seeing as how he's making small talk the way normal people do it, not everyone can break the ice the way she does.
yuh me 'gain chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Uh, can't entirely remember what you asked; something along the lines of helping with the ficathon. M... no. Well, okay, maybe. But only the equivelent of a casual. You know, you're the permanent full time and I can be the one that gets paid a lot but doesn't actually have to do that much.

That sounds like fun.

So I guess I should sign up or whatever. Also, bags being a judge! Does it have judges? I have no idea. If so, I'd give out an award for SHITTEST STORY EVER! Yeah. That's putting it bluntly, suckers!
Me chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
So. I've actually read it now. And yes, you're right, this did have 'tons of errors'. Ha, I'm so good for your ego. Nah, t'wasn't as bad as all the tweenies who go, 'lyk, i'm so totuhly fuckin awsum'. Anyway. What's the deal with the ficathon?

YOU MADE ME SIGN UP LAST TIME AND THEN IT ALL JUST DIED! DIED! I wrote that shit for nothing!

If you make me think out a story for nothing again, I'm gonna kick you where it hurts.

You're laughing right now, but I'm serious. Deadly, painfully serious.
jammi chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I liked that she was actually afraid hahah, the last part of this chapter was hilarious. Her uncle is ridiculous if he was going to chuck a can at someone it should've been the mom and/or dad since he dressed the child, LOL. And he's so immature, his mom asks him to get something and he acts as if he dropped the soap in prison.

There was one error I found in the beginning;

[Uncle Robbie and I were forced to sit in the back, as the shocks in the car were shot, as Grandpa Henry claimed we'd be...]

The part where it says 'as Grandpa Henry claimed...' should it be 'and'? Since you used 'as' for the section where she tells us that that shocks in the car were shot?

Also, you mention a goalie at some point, now, I know jack all about football, but a goalie? At first I figured it was Adelaide mishearing since she's not paying any attention and this was where Uncle Robbie was bothering the child in the red shirt, lol, but maybe not.

I don't quite understand how she mistook a ref for a man in a huge animal suit but it is Adelaide, LOL at her running as fast as she could but not towards her grandfather, haha, way to forget the plan.

[I looked ferocious.

Grandma Georgette informed me, “You look like Cousin It with a Jewish afro.]

LMAO, nice.

For some reason as I read this [mainly the last section] I could just imagine her yelping as she ran, hahah, but that whole bit was hilarious, I take it her captor was either her brother/cousin/brother's best friend [if they're still in the story] since they seem to know her.
quill.and.inkk chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Her family keeps me laughing with their quirkiness and I wish I had a Grandpa like she does!

It was great and I didn't spot too many errors so your good in that area.

] Update soon hun.
Missus Finkle chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Great (fresh) start ! Looking forward to the next installment !
quill.and.inkk chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very interesting and definitely unique. I really did laugh when I read that she got her black eye from a laptop. Can't wait to see more.
Stooped chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love this, along with the old one. Is Adelaide like Autistic or something? Or like what? I was confused. But this is really good! Update quick!
jammi chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
For a second when I got the other alert on the original I swore it was going to be an A/N about plagiarism, hahah, I almost didn't click it just becasue of that.

Since you're getting rid of the pamphlet aspect, are you tying in the rebellion part of the title just through her actions?

Her family definitely seems just as out there as before except for her brother and mother not being around.

I also didn't pick up this animosity between Uncle Robbie and her Grandpa in the first one [I don't think].

This killed me though:

[“A grown man of 25 still livin' at home deserves to be choked. Take it like a man.”]

LMAO.

There's a section when her grandfather sees her bruise for the first time and you say he sees her eye then her uncle says 'yeah, and look at her eye' so I think you meant forehead then eye.

I like that you didn't tone her family down even if you do have a plot this time around. It'll be interesting to see where this goes and how much you changed/kept the same since so far it's looking like a large change.

Oh, and LOL at you starting a grease fire when trying to out one.
WOW chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well, no, I haven't read it yet. But I looked at how long the chapter was and something inside of me died at the thought of sitting down and reading it all right now.

So... give me twenty minutes so I can go and fuel up on breakfast, and I'll have a real review. Maybe. That's not a promise, though.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3