Reviews for The Truth Beneath The Rose
J.E.H chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I really like the plot of how this is shaping. I like the fact that you have not gone for the stereotypical "werewolf" which seperates the typicality of your plot. The moon is a lovely symbol and keeps it simple which is another aspect that I liked. You have really thrown this girl in at the deep end and I cannot wait to read more and see how her life is going to change and develop. I have a feeling things are not always as they seem with this story...

Plus, the girl is called Jade which gives you double brownie points :)

Well done, excellent first two chapters. Keep up the good work.

- Jade
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I like that title! It sounds cooler. Can't wait to see chapter three!
NinaMarieee chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
whoaa! this is really good! please write faster if possible because like i said it's really good (:
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Ah! I love this story! It's cool new way to go about the whole werewolf ordeal. And you're so young! Damn you and your special talents! Your character kinda reminds me of myself, with the humor and slowness. That's me for ya. Well I hope you get the next chapter out soon cuz' I like where this is going!
Alias Blue chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh Coolio!

I'm liking the whole werewolf thing. I like how you've got little extras like the tattoo. And of course, Cam, uh, I feel slow too!

It's turning out good.

I love the dream sequence, and can't wait to meet the vamps.
Alias Blue chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Woah! Cool. Whilst I was reading I was trying to guess who was a possible werewolf, and who was a vamp, and I'm thinking Luke, (obv), and hm... Drake?

Good story so far. And don't worry about not getting many reviews. Fictionpress is so huge, I'm accustomed to not getting a lot of reviews, and it doesn't mean it's not a good story.