Reviews for Flight Response
Ladagon chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
I really like your story but five and six are the same chapter
BlueCrystal chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Goodness...I love this story...
BlueCrystal chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
This is such a cute, emotional attachment/memory chapter for Stella. There are a few typos, but the writing itself is wonderful. I love all of the characterization details. Great job!
Leinnansidhe chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Wow! This is wonderful so far! It definitely has a different feeling than the original- but it seems to have more political undertones than the first. I love it.

And just to be a less-than-wonderful person, there's a few typos here and there, but I totally understand. I tend to miss them myself, and once you publish the chapter, you don't have the choice of editing it again.

Can't wait to read more! You're growing with leaps and bounds as an author!
BlueCrystal chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
I like this chapter, though now I keep waiting for the Falconers to make a guest appearance. I also get the feeling that Stephen has something to do with them. I really like Stephen, how you portray his attitude. This chapter feels like a filler, but a definitely necessary filler. I can't wait for more!
BlueCrystal chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I like this chapter a lot, too. Obviously the Falconers are going to be introduced sometime soon. This is really interesting. Still, I hope there's more explanation behind the difference between Foxers and Nikians. But I like your names: Stella, Stephen, liir, etc. I really like Stella's character, and I can't wait to watch her grow throughout the story.
BlueCrystal chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really like the beginning of this story. I hope you go into detail about Nikians and Foxers. I like that this is written in first person; it works very well. I like the setup, and this is very interesting. You deserve reviews for this, and I get the honor of being the first.