Reviews for Perfection is Relative
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Tell me more!
aurora borealis chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
This story is intriguing. I love the universe, and so far the characters are looking really promising. I can't wait to read more. :)
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Oh my... Perfect.

This STORY is PERFECT, it's so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
authordream4life chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Kind of confusing, a little hard to follow...But I am somewhat entranced by this story, and look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
LobsterQueen chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
This story seems very original and interesting. I'm excited to see where this is going and hope you update again soon.

(sorry this isn't a more constructive comment. I just felt like this story is good so far and figured it it couldn't hurt to say so)
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
This chapter explained a lot of things for me (yep, other people are all cool with the magic thing), but presented more questions (bears? Witches? Mary Poppins? Oh my!). I like Luc and Gabe as sort of other dimensions of Dallas' personality, it keeps things moving and provides a good counterpoint to her, currently, pretty freaked out thoughts. Levi seems lovely, he's written so well I can totally see why he would be a calming influence.

Can't wait to read more!
Inkbl0t chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
if i had more time, i'd say more, but i don't, so i'll just say thus:

i really, truly loving this one. it's got the potential for epic-ness.
Vaudeville chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Wow, I really, really like this. It's different and that's always something I like to see. I definitely will be waiting for the next update.
Wizardmouse chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
ok-i dearly hope you are going to continue ICAGW

but in the event that you aren't..and don't judge me...

can you tell me a) how emo wilkes died and b) who that mob guy is and what he wants from antony? the curiosity is maddening.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Wow, what a chapter! I'm blown away. You've created a really interesting world and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I'm a pretty peace-loving person, but I have to say I was barracking for Moir to get a bit more punishment. Not death necessarily, but at least he could have come away a bit singed!

I love how Luc calls Dallas various American city names, it's a cool character quirk. It makes me wonder though what kind of world this is set in. Is it a cult within the world as we know it who have cottoned on to life magics, or is it set in a world where everyone knows about life magics, etc and Dallas's cult is just one of many? I look forward to finding out...or not if it's something you're going to leave up to the readers to figure out!

Anyway, I really enjoyed this and I hope to read more soon.
sarah chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! please update soon!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
nice to see you back babe!
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hurrah!

Oh my goodness the excitement at seeing a new story from you is huge. I have to admit I'm slightly devasted at how effortlessly you seem to have made such a short little intro so entertaining and interesting. However, I shall magnanimously forgive you giving my ego such a hammering as I'm so glad to read something of yours again. I can't wait to read more.

Cheers!