Reviews for The Good One
ShadowMere28 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is a pretty good and interesting start, keep it up- Published: Jun 10, 2009?! Nevermind.
Mystery Critic chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
This story is getting pretty interesting! And the plot is very good and creative. I'm excited to see what will happen next. The only thing is I feel that the ending part of this chapter feels slightly rushed. I feel that something is missing and that it was kind of anti-climatic. But besides that, I thought that this is getting exciting and I want to see what happens next!
Mystery Critic chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
This was a really nice chapter... It was pretty sarcastic and I liked how you made a reference to Hansel and Gretel I believe. It was pretty good! And well... I'm pretty excited to see what will happen to Windy Lure next. Keep updating!
Mystery Critic chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is pretty interesting. I find it sad that in this world you can only become a damsel, a hero, a villian, a peasant, or a witch (not that those things are completely horrible) and they all have this pre-ordained destiny. Not exactly interesting.

But this is probably what makes the story pretty interesting! The writing is done really well, though I think it was slightly rushed near the end where she just suddenly grabs the broom and flies off. And I was expecting more of a reaction for Madam or whatever her name is, but it is still written really well. I also really like the protagonist's name.

I hope you keep updating this story! I can't wait to read more!