Reviews for Power Trip
Jen chapter 36 . 3/27
Is this really then end? ;( it was such an awesome ride though! I've stayed up all night reading this and I do love it so. I read the prequel as well, so I can sympathise with Gavin to some extent. There is no way Brecken would be interested in him if not for his mad skills, nope. Still he is not going to see it that way at all. :/ hope you find the inspiration to continue.
Gin Fukkatsu chapter 23 . 2/4
This story is awesome! The POV is beautiful, and there's enough drama without making it too melodramatic. I also like that it's not a standard plot either, I mean there are a lot of twists, and they are written to well that they only make me want to read it more and more. I discovered this story last week, just as I was supposed to get ready for my university exams, and I couldn't stop reading it. It is just that awesome. I really hope that Calico Trayce will continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Why you no update? It's almost 2014 for fxxks sake
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 36 . 12/6/2013
I love this. I love it that, every time we think things are finally falling into place, another obstacle presents itself. I like that Gavin is so obsessed with Brecken that he'll never think of anyone else, and I like that Brecken needs Gavin. I like that they're gonna be separated for a while. Most of all, I want to see the changes Gavin will go through during his separation from Brecken. This is just too good. Too messed up. I love it.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
Update please it's been like one and a half years
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 36 . 11/1/2013
I just found this story and I must say, it's fucking addicting. Brecken is an asshole, but I adore him. Something is definitely suspicious between Collin, Gavin, and Nick; I just hope that whatever that something is, isn't too awful to destroy their relationship forever. I hope everything is explained in this story because I honestly don't want to re-read a regurgitated rendition of events. I like the POV of this story as it. I hope you update again soon!
Ardnaed chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
Combined with your characters actions, your authors notes crack me up. Awesome story btw, plz update soon.
Poppy Flower chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
Wow, loved this turn out of events. I was upset at first but some drama was definitely in order. I hope you update your stories soon#
vcdwhite chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
OMG! This is really good. I haven't read such a good story for awhile. Where did you go? When's the update coming up. Anyway i'll keep waiting so I hope you pick this up again soon :) by the way I like how the romance was really spontaneous ang makes really good sense unlike other stories where the characters are suddenly inlove. This is just the right amount of drama. Though humor doesn't much fit the story. I like how gravin is so passionately in love and the sex scenes! Damn! Can't get enough. I hope you would get back to updating this again. It's been so long...
Preposterous chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
WHAT. A. DICK.
I'm intrigued by Gavin. One day Brecken's gonna regret it.
AnimalLover411 chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
are you gonna update this soon? its been over a year!
Modus Vivendi chapter 36 . 7/10/2013
I just... what. That happened. I was angry for about a minute until I realized, yes that absolutely had to happen. It was completely unexpected, but it had to happen. Honestly, even if they don't reconcile, this story is still absolutely amazing. I am beyond speechless.

For some reason I'm shipping Nick and Gavin, but at the same time all nononono he neeedddsss to be with Brecken. Oh, Gavin. You slut. He's probably my favorite fictional slut, I must say.

Kbyenow.
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Title drop, eh?
Pantu chapter 36 . 6/29/2013
Hi, I came across your profile by a happy accident and although it looks like you're not updating much of late I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story and your writing in general. You're writing is sexy and clever and the characters you create are really amazing. I'm sure you're probably not going to continue this after three years but if you did I'd be interested to read more to see whether B can finally grow up (although where is the fun in that I guess ;-) ). Anyway thanks again for the read. It was a real pleasure to find something sexy that was so we written.
spcecse7 chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
So all i have to say is so far BEST CHAPTER EVER :)
481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »