Reviews for Power Trip
Guest chapter 45 . 1/10
I know it’s 2020, and it’s been so long since this story was first published, but I came back from when I first read it to reread this masterpiece! I love it so much, and the rest of your stories 3 Please continue writing, and I wish for nothing but the best for you !
Guest chapter 45 . 12/17/2020
This is my favorite book of all time , i love it ,you are an amazing writer .
Darth Nuadi chapter 45 . 8/30/2020
I'm a bit sad this story is complete. I love its ending, but my love of angst wanted to see the apology between Nick and Bracken, Bracken introduce Gavin as his BF to his grandparents (unless they died and i missed it?).

I loved the story, don't get me wrong, i just love reading awkward moments. I'm definitely considering rereading this story again sometime within the next 2 years
Guest chapter 45 . 7/3/2020
wow
Guest chapter 32 . 4/1/2020
If my man ain't fucking me like that then I swear I don't want a man at all
Guest chapter 30 . 2/11/2020
Wow... just wow
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2020
You are honestly one of the best writers I've encountered on here.
bbarcher2888 chapter 45 . 10/30/2019
Fuck i m just so sad this is over!

This story had everything it was funny, atypical, captivating , witn a tooth rotening happy ending and oh of course lets not forget a gigantic amount of absolute perfect smex!

Youre just my favourite
Guest chapter 45 . 10/3/2019
Yes! Roll credits! I've missed you and you're books so much! Btw I came from Wattpad on a journey to find what happened to you.
Amazing chapter 45 . 8/18/2019
Amazing and sexy
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2019
Ugh love the tension between these two!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2019
Ugh this is so good! Binge-reading again :)
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2019
You are an amazing writer , i would love to publish yours books , let me know where plz :)
Guest chapter 45 . 4/18/2019
Wonderful
Keya chapter 25 . 4/17/2019
It so cool . I love your stories ... I've literally read all of them actually .
731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »