Reviews for Power Trip
NilahLove chapter 1 . 10/18
I wasn't trying to accuse you at all, I swear! I just thought it was funny how these coincidences happen. Great minds think alike, and that's just more cute gay stories for all. Sorry for the miscommunication!
NilahLove chapter 1 . 10/18
I'm probably gonna sound really stupid if this was already brought to your attention, but have you ever seen the short film "Dare"? I just happened upon it today and remembered this story since it's about two teens in high school, quiet guy likes popular guy, popular guy says he's not gay, blowjobs, etc. It's also kind of funny that it was released roughly around the time this story was made. You're probably done with this story by now, buut it's just something I thought of :)
Meid chapter 44 . 9/21
stories with complicated characters are the best. Thank you for sharing this 3
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22
I wanted to feel bad for Cole but I ship Gavin and Brecken too hard to do so. Loved it. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE AUTHOR:* 33
Jessica Hunter chapter 44 . 6/6
Hello!

I know this story is COMPLETE. Congratulations! I always feel a little weird leaving reviews on a Completed story, but here I go!

I loved it! Brecken was so intricately developed, I loved his character. The way he just didn't give a fuck about what people though about him and Gavin. He just cared about what he wanted. Gavin was so cute! It was like he fully understood Brecken, deep down. He knew what he really meant, he knew when Brecken was just saying shit out of his ass. I liked that even though Brecken had control, it was really Gavin that had control over him. It was like Gavin allowed Brecken to have control. I liked that Brecken put in the effort to figuring out Gavins' facial features. There were a few cliff hangers though, like why was Gavin going to commit suicide? Who raped him? What was with Collin and Nick New. But i'm going to read Gavin's story and hopefully my questions will be answered.

Awesome Job!
YaoiLover chapter 44 . 4/25
No seriously, please don't stop! You are freaking awesome, and I love love your characters. This entire story just made me so happy, thank you for all your hard work and great writing :)
YaoiLover chapter 36 . 4/20
OH GOD :O How will Gavin ever forgive him? And how could Brecken just jump to conclusions like that? Come on Brecken, you're better than that! You love Gavin.
YaoiLover chapter 34 . 4/20
I loved this chapter! All this cute stuff made me so happy :D
YaoiLover chapter 33 . 4/20
AAWWW they are the cutest :D I'm so glad to see they're finally getting to know each other and talking. And Brecken didn't go through the usual Am I gay? Am I gay thing. He just went for it and didn't give too many shits about what school people thought.
YaoiLover chapter 28 . 4/19
Oh god what's going to happen :o I couldn't wait for them to meet!
YaoiLover chapter 27 . 4/19
Well now that's interesting. Great chapter as usual! :D
YaoiLover chapter 22 . 4/19
Oh wow this was so hot! I loved every second of it :D I love the evolving dynamics between them. Oohh Gavin's in for it.
YaoiLover chapter 19 . 4/19
Great chapter, as usual :) I can't wait to find out what's going on with Gavin He's so mysterious. And also, this story's unlike anything I've read before, plot wise and character wise. So kudos to you :)
YaoiLover chapter 17 . 4/19
Oh good god this story is amazing! I absolutely love the way Brecken's being pulled into this lo :P Can't wait for the part where he finally realizes he's into Gavin. I love Gavin by the way, he's such an interesting character! You're an awesome writer :)
Montygirl chapter 44 . 4/11
(Was a little busy at the time I finished the story to review it. So I'll review now)

Does the comment at the end still stand? Cause if so I will definitely spam your review section with "more" if it'll get another chapter out of you for this story, lol. (joking joking)

Although I gotta say, I loved loved loved how manipulative Gavin was. It showed that once he got that little taste, he was not satisfied and was willing to do anything to get the rest. And Brecken was an all around douchebag, although I gotta say I found most of the things he did hilariously charming. Just from the flow of the story and all that they go through, it was like towards the end they were always together and any words about them not being together was just a lie. (hopefully that sentence made sense. Can't seem to think of any other way to word it.)

But yeah, I'm gonna end this review before I bore you to death with my ramblings. Once again thank you for posting this satisfyingly wonderful story.

Signed

A ginormous fan whose getting bigger and bigger.
631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »