Reviews for Power Trip
Guest chapter 45 . 4/19
Is it bad that deep down, a part of me ships Cole with them now? I know it was about them proving that they love each other, but something about it. Woo.
Black Violin Prince chapter 44 . 3/25
I LOVE THIS, I'm CRYING. DON'T LET IT END!

ah, but really, seriously, i can't help but love this.

Black Violin Prince chapter 43 . 3/25
Their relationship isn't toxic. It's like drugs. Really killer drugs. And I mean that going both ways. Too much, they die, spiraling down to hell. Too little, they're craving for so much more, they might go insane. And there happens to be no "just right". But drugs is drugs. This relationship is just freaking amazing.

And the whole finger fucking in the car was beyond hot and crazy. I freaking LOVED it!

Black Violin Prince chapter 41 . 3/23
Brecken's still a manipulative sh*it

Black Violin Prince chapter 40 . 3/23
Why? Why am I surprised that it was Cole who was Gavin's boyfriend but I could clearly see it coming?! oh boy, oh boy, oh, boy

Black Violin Prince chapter 39 . 3/23
Ahhhhh, something's cooking up and getting ready to be pulled out. I just wonder, who's Gavin's boyfriend? I don't know. I want to know. I shall go and find out!

Black Violin Prince chapter 38 . 3/23
That's how you drop a bomb on a poor man's life.

" 'I thought you'd treat him right - but you're no better than the fucker who raped him! You fucking take the trophy you piece of shit!' "

That is what my whole life is worth. The pain that the guilty man feels fuels me up for anything. Anything. Thank you for writing this chapter so amazingly.

Black Violin Prince chapter 37 . 3/23
Yes! I love when regret and pain hit someone so bad, it's almost over the brink. (xp, I'm a sadistic bastard, xp)

(If you're sadistic and you know it clap your hands! *clapping*)

Black Violin Prince chapter 36 . 3/23
That, my dear author-san, is what I was waiting for. The climactic turn that makes and shakes everything! Thank you so very much. And that last line though.

"It would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again."

Fuck

Black Violin Prince chapter 35 . 3/23
'oly shiot, 'oly shiot, 'oly shiot, 'oly shiot,! What's gonna happen now~!

Black Violin Prince chapter 34 . 3/23
Wow... just wow.

Black Violin Prince chapter 33 . 3/23
' "Brecken! Dinner!" Sh*t, there goes my boner.'

That's literally what I was thinking as I heard, 'Brecken, dinner'. It was freaking funny though. I couldn't help it.

Black Violin Prince chapter 32 . 3/23
Now I know why Brecken thinks he's the center of the f ucking world! His mama told him that oe too many times whe he was a baby, and now it's gone right to his twisted head. OOOOOoooohhhhh boy. and geez, like, Brecken, you're going to send your life down the drain.

The way he just said Gavin's being punished. Makes him sound like a kinky bastard with some serious BDSM issues. The long version of BDSM too. (Bondage & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism). Yeah, Brecken's got some problems. People are gonna really know he's screwing Gavin and I don't know. But I want to find out what happens neeext~

Black Violin Prince chapter 31 . 3/23
Brecken's a douchebag! I swear, he's pissing me off about now. I'm just waiting for the moment where Gavin does something to show him he's not the center of the f ucking universe. Because I swear, this Brecken probably thinks nothing existed but him and his worries. It's almost pitiful. Damn, but I like where everything's going.

All over again.

Black Violin Prince chapter 30 . 3/23
i think that was pretty f ucking hot. really, really, really hot. and im losing it! have to find out what happens next, you know? post-sex syndrome is different with everybody, im thinking.

682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »