Reviews for Power Trip
TheTeenageParadigm chapter 44 . 8/10
Ah, this was perfection. Remorseful Brecken resonates deeply within me, and it's kinda hot. Maybe it's a kink, who knows? Anyway I'm so glad you continued this story. It really sticks to the reader, I think, what with such believable and complex characters like Brecken and Gavin. Definitely one of my favorite stories, though I admit I am a little sad to see it finished. But I'm off to continue Gavin's Story so I can get my fill of my wanton little emo! Impeccable job, as always!
Ash135 chapter 44 . 8/4
i want moreeeeeeeeeee! soooooooooo good!
Kere chapter 44 . 8/1
How did I not find this before?! It's awesome! I loved every part of this story! Your characters are so well written, every one of them stands out and is unique in his own way. And Brecken! Is such an asshole and still I loved him to no end! He's not the usual jock, he's so well rounded and with tons of personality. Congrats, you've got a lot of talent!
Drowning Ninja chapter 44 . 7/8
That... Was an amazing end my dear friend. I'm so proud of you and the stories you wright but man and I sad this ones over... Man that was hot though I think I'll read it again *insert shifty eyes here* I'll also make my way over and read Gavin's story too. Anyways love you lots and keep up the great work!
Rubedo Jr chapter 44 . 7/6
As always, the best way to describe anything you write is "intense and passionate" and you never disappoint. A hell of a conclusion, though I wouldn't put it past Brecken to sleep with Cole and have Gavin "accidently" walk in on them juuust to make sure all the angles are covered.

...oh wait. That would have been old Brecken. *shifty eyes*

I'm pleased with how this turned out! And I'm nearly complete with my last few chapters of Catalyst (I don't know if you remember, but we had a deal and uh...now I'm delinquent). By far one of the most dramatic stories I've read in awhile, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

And now, back to Gavin's story (I HAVE been reading it, just the review button has been so far away...maybe one more chapter and it'll be close enough? xD)

- Rubedo Jr.
marginal-utility chapter 44 . 7/6
Dick-sucking angel. LOL!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 44 . 7/5
Thank you for this, lovely, it was a véry exciting ride :) This is a bit of a surprising point to end, but like you said there's Gavin's story. I'm looking forward to learning everything about Nick New, that asshole x)
Brokuto chapter 44 . 7/4
You're breaking my heart here. Ah, but seriously, this has been a crazy ride. I'm glad I stayed. Thanks for writing this spectacular story!
Not Abigale chapter 44 . 7/4
It's so good, I can't believe it's over, it really ended. *Insert cry for more here* something, anything, I don't do well with endings.
Keichaos chapter 44 . 7/4
Alas, we have reached The End of Brecken's POV... as far as we know. Even though I LOVE the ending (I am a sucker for abruptly ended stories, cliffhangers, if you will), I must say I'm signing up with the "moar pls" bandwagon. This is just TOO good!

In this seemingly last chapter, we get to see some reconciliation for both parties; however, with the last forty chapters, I thought their reconciliation needed a bit more gravitas. It seems like they skimmed on some problems but that's just me being a tedious person. I'm a bit sad for some characters that seem like they somewhat disappeared from the story at the nearing end (Gavin's family, Collin, Auden, etc.) but once more I realize PT has always been and will be Gavin and Brecken's story, their toxic romance and then realizing that, in the end, they have what it takes to be happy. By this chapter, we have seen developments from characters we loved as they went through life: Gavin is no longer the person with the mask of indifference and Brecken is no longer the boiling volcano ready explode with severe self-centeredness tendencies.

Mayhaps, this chapter is fitting, after all. But an epilogue doesn't hurt, would it? Hahahaha!
A.Collins chapter 44 . 7/4
I'm in love with this story. LOVED IT.
C A Leiko chapter 44 . 7/4
Firstly: MORE, please don't stop!
Secondly: I didn't want to open this chapter when I saw the title! I knew it was coming, but it's sad to see something I've been reading for so long come to an end. I'm so happy it's finished though, and I can't wait for the next update of Gavin's Story.
This was also a ridiculously hot chapter, I mean, phew. Hit the spot!
Thanks so much for having written this and taking the time to do it so well! Looking forward to the implied drabbles too.
C.A
EyeLuvEminem chapter 44 . 7/4
Love these two! Please write more of them in the future! I'm just as obsessed. Haha. Sad to see it end. But it was great! Loved it!
animegirl281 chapter 44 . 7/4
Oh. My. Gawd. If I knew you IRL I would kiss you! This was amazing and a perfect ending! But I still want mooorrreeee! For real though, thank you for the update it was brilliant!
Fryvi chapter 44 . 7/4
Happy ending, yeeey :D
I really liked this story, and I like the ending. It could have been nice having one more chapter for tying up threads, like Cole and other people's reactions to them being together again etc., but it's nice as it is now too so it's up to you :)
574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »