Reviews for Power Trip
Not Abigale chapter 41 . 5/29/2015
Guuhhh I need to know what happens, please let us know! The know whole rollercoaster of their relationship is ridiculously entertaining. The way Gavin described Brecken in the beginning is a complete 180 of who he is. Or at least that's how it seems. I love it though!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 40 . 5/28/2015
bahahaha i knew cole was the new boyfriend xD
Keichaos chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
May I just mention that Roger's review was quite funny. It's a habit from time to time: reading your reviews, Calico. Hahaha!

Anyways, we go to my review of Chapter 41: The Show II. As opposed to previous chapters, we get a lot of dialogue this time. Not just any dialogue though - we have a classic one we're familiar with Brecken and Gavin (with a particularly new addition). This is a type of conversation we see in earlier parts of this story so it felt like a "throwback chapter" for me personally. It was nice feeling. I like how Brecken keep on noting on Gavin's infamous pokerface and weird courage, as it was often done before. We also see small signs on what Gavin used to do before like lip-biting or leaning, acting unconcerned around Brecken. It was really cute.

And hot! That conversation was hot as hell, reminding me of early chapters too! I think the whole thing about the rape and " matter?" seemed to make sense to me. That's Brecken's cross to bear now that he didn't know these kind of things before.

Have you noticed the pattern? Brecken and Gavin have reversed roles now. :)
Roger Jaminson chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
So...

Story time: Stuff happened, but in the end, I was giving birth to my feces while reading your updated story.

Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, fuck yeah! Gavin's lack of straightforward, "Get the fuck out. I never want to see you again" or "How dare you come here, asshole" is such a great sign. I'm sort of expecting Brecken to be mindblown at Gavin's performance. If I remember correctly, this will be the first time he'll see Gavin play. I don't know, somewhat doubting myself.

There are so many questions.

How would Cole react if/when (I'm hoping for an when) Brecken and Gavin get together?

How did Cole and Gavin get together? (Or was this already explained?)

Has Gavin gotten help?

Who raped Gavin?

What happened to Gavin in the year Brecken was held?

Why am I asking so many questions? (This question is cheesy as fuck. Use for dip or anything else.)

I am rooting for Brecken. Big foam fingers and everything, and while I can see why Gavin isn't budging, I'm screaming at him for not running to Brecken's arm. What's the fun in that though?

I'm squealing (yes, like a piggy) for the next chapter. Possible begging, possible rejections, possible break-ups, and possible fucking. Oh yeah. You got it all.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
Waw such quick updates, you spoil us! I'm hurting for Cole. I hope he doesn't really like Gavin as much as he thinks he does. I want him to secretly be in love with stupid Nick New or something. I want him to become Brecken's new friend, and for Brecken to make Nick jealous with both Gavin and Cole. I'm fantasizing.
Fryvi chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
Hihi, I see Brecken hasn't completely changed his ways, but it pleases me seeing him fighting at least reasonably fair, and not only with force and assholery.
Plus points to Brecken!
I'm curious how it'll work out in the end :D
Keichaos chapter 40 . 5/25/2015
Well, that escalated quickly. I knew it! I KNEW IT! Cole was Travis' boyfriend. Still, it's kinda crazy. What a terrible turn of events! It's going to be one crazy ride after this, I bet. hahaha! But the one that most surprised me in this chapter would be that Travis is the top. I can't even...! XD

I must say that the internal conflict that Brecken is experiencing in this chapter could be the "realest" so far. It's perfectly imaginable, not just some whim for plot-progression. I like this Brecken; prison must've changed him or something. Although, he internalizes almost everything. I'm scared he might explode soon.'

Cray. :D
Collins-A chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
nooooooooooOooo! But also yay! I love love angsty competition shit, and Brecken is gonna give one helluva performance I like Cole, but there's no way I would be happy if he and Gavin stayed together. Who knew Gavin was a top? LOL he probably only found a bottom to date cause he only ever wants to be topped by Brecken haha
Guest chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
Calico: *flips the whole damn stage over with a lit Molotov cocktail and a twinkle in her eyes*
Roger Jaminson chapter 40 . 5/23/2015
Did I review for the last chapter? I remember doing so, but I do' t see it. Haha, yes. I check my reviews. It's sort of a bookmark for me.

Yeah. Jesus. I saw it coming, but I still had to stop and take a breather when it was confirmed. Oh.

Gavin as a top.

Brecken unknowingly with Gavin's boyfriend.

Cole hinted at being an alcoholic. (Or am I reading into this too far.)

It's nice to see Gavin might break up Cole. Did I just say that? Well, I'm fucked in the head. I wonder how Brecken is going to take that. Also, I think Gavin's lack of luster in his relationship might have something to do with Brecken being released. Oh yeah. Awesome foreshadowing right there.

Really hoping Brecken and Gavin get together, but Brecken is already expecting Gavin to fall into his arms, and we all know it rarely comes as the character wanted it too. Let's hope this is that .00001%

Can't wait for the next chapter, beautiful author.
marginal-utility chapter 40 . 5/23/2015
:D I knew it!
Fryvi chapter 40 . 5/23/2015
Hah! I knew it! but what comes next? :D
Fryvi chapter 39 . 5/22/2015
Gaaah, I have a feeling Cole is Gavin's boyfriend. But even if he is I can't help but like him!
I hope things go well in the end
Fryvi chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
Still reading, and oh, I like seeing the masculine parts of Gavin :D
Collins-A chapter 39 . 5/21/2015
Please don't tell me Cole is Gavin's new boyfriend, I would laugh and be so angry at the same time. BUT IM SO GLAD YOU PICKED THIS STORY BACK UP, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »