Reviews for Power Trip
kissedbymidnight chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Oooh,Brecken went off the deep end bad. Poor guy felt betrayed(even though he shouldn't have) and went completely nuts. But that's Brecken for you. I wish he had let Gavin explain and I really wish he hadn't hit Gavin, but again, that's Brecken for you and I think any other reaction probably would have felt wrong.

I have to wonder though, 'it would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again', what's that mean? Did one of them move, what's going to happen when they see each other again? Was Gavin really using him like Nick said he used people or was Brecken an exception? All things I'm sure I'll learn in time:) I have to say though, when I read the title of the chapter I thought Gavin would be the one doing the breaking up. I hope that Gavin's ok. That punch probably really hurt. I hope they're both ok and I hope that next time they meet Brecken has changed some for the better. I still want him to be Brecken, but I don't want him to ever hit Gavin when he's angry like that again.

Great chapter. I love the drama and how intense it was. Great writing as always.

Also, love your authors note at the top. That made me chuckle:)
JDKlaus chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Holy shit you need to update this story asap! I'm about to go crazy wondering what happens next.
lee chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
will there be happy ending?

this made me sad.
Bibliophillic chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
I don't think you should have written or started writing Gavin's story up until this point. The only reason that I'm going to is because the mystery is off. Plus I ran out of excuses to myself not to. I really enjoyed your story. I still do. The character of Gavin is a crucial part of your tale. Expose him only when necessary. Gavins story is necessary, but it wasn't, up to this point. I really love this story though, I love it!
Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
That was one heck of a it almost made cry hope you write more soon!
bambi4real chapter 35 . 6/2/2012
I loved this. I am so glad I stumbled across this. You are very talented. I read the whole thing today in one sitting missing dinner. I love Brecken's obsessiveness and Gavin's ability to give in but hold firm when it matters. Of course I am totally curious about the whole virginity issue. I think he lied and he was a virgin when he and Brecken got together. He may have done something before but not gone all the way.I was reading North for the longest time and then I got the update recently and found out about you. I was totally excited to realize that Gavin was a North as in M&M. Please keep this going I love the boys. Oh my favorite scene was the janitor's closet the movie bathroom was a close second.
binnyboo chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
girl...this is so asdfghjkl; cute i honestly didnt think i would like it but i really do! write more please! :D 3
MyWeirdWorld chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
For some weird reason I haven't been getting any story alerts, and I only noticed it untill now. First thing I did was to see if this story had any new chapters. And it did :D I really missed these guys haha.
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
holy shitcakes! 0.0 what a mess this turned out to be!
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, love it!
Keichaos chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
GAH! MORE! XD

I liked it so much I don't have much to say... although the Brecken-Gavin-Collin scene gave me slightly unpleasant feelings. XD
Satellite-Princess chapter 35 . 4/24/2012
So Nick is fucking psycho.

I wouldnt be shock if thats who Gavin lost his virginity to

Update Soon!
Persephone95 chapter 35 . 4/22/2012
! That was so good, yesterday i read your story until 5 o' clock...oh wait, ehh thats today, okay whatever. So, after i passed out from lack of sleep and woke up later to... Wait for it...read your story some more i decided to tell you that i loce yout story(although it was kind of implied with rhe whole "i couldt stop reading"). Brecken is an jerk most of the time, and he is kind of abusive but you make me want to know more about him. Please update soon!
Keeeey chapter 35 . 4/22/2012
no. no. cliffhanger! brecken you egotistical prick, can i keep gavin dear author? such a cutie, wanna pet him…
Drowning Ninja chapter 35 . 4/21/2012
Wow I must say I didn't expect that ending...Breckens a dick but really we already knew that. Keep up the good work!

Love you and get better!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »