Reviews for Power Trip
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
interesting chapter it's been a while too well till the next one see ya around.

Turquoise
Poptart Guava King chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
I don't even know what's happening anymore. But please,*gestures* continue.
Anita chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
Wow! Heavy atmosphere but great chapter.

Collin? What a huge surprise was that! I wonder what Brecken told him after , in any case Brecken was a bit paranoid about the whole thing.I mean past is past and it's any case, this is Brecken and that's how he is.

You left me completely on the edge.I know life is busy so I'm not going to ask you for an update soon.

Thank you for this story.

P.S. I LOVE your writing it up!
ixdookiie chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
this is confusing. And if Breckan didn't see him until a year later, a lot must have changed.
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
im confused... did he slept with al those guys or not?...

but i kind of understand breckens reaction to the news.. but i hope they are going to be all right :(... Im waiting for your next update..:)
ForeverWasteAway chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
I was SO excited when I got an email saying this story had been updated.

And then I read the author's note and got scared cause you sounded kind of pissed off in anticipation of reviews.

Brecken is psychotic and a douche bag but honestly I was kind of relieved cause I thought Gavin would be the one breaking up with him. And I hate the thought of Gavin being mad at Brecken, which, if this were real life would be a shitty thing to think because Brecken is basically an abusive asshole and I'm saying that I WANT him to have all the power in the relationship.

I still want them to end up together even though Brecken punched him. which, again, if this were real life...

.. but it's not real life so hopefully in the year that's passed Brecken has gotten some sort of counselling or something.

Can't wait, please update soon!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
O.O that chapter was sooo intense. nick got his ass beat omgg x] greaaatt can't wait to read moreee
foreveran chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
I want to shake sense into Brecken gosh he makes me so darn mad. When he isn't upset him and Gavin are the cutest things ever argg!
bambi4real chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
Okay you really scared me with the opening but it wasn't as bad as all that. I think this was bound to happen considering the people we are dealing with. I also figured Colin had done something along the lines of a BJ with Gavin with the way he wouldn't let it go. Sad to see that I was wrong and nothing happened. I hope a year later Brecken isn't so volatile and temperamental. He could do with some zen.
Fumiki chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
FUUUUUUUU- I CAN'T BELIEVE COLLIN DID THAT! Wtf? I'm also suprised to find out that Gavin is a whore. Or is he not? Nick said he is but Gavin said he never slept with those guys, so maybe he did other sexual things? If I were Brecken, I'd be pissed too, so I don't blame him for punching Gavin (maybe he should listened to Gavin's explanation but oh well) Also, I love him for beating the crap out of Nick. I never like Nick anyway. When things started to get better, Nick just have to come and fuck their life. I still hope Gavin isn't stupid enough to go to California with Nick. That's probably ruined any other chance he has to get back with Brecken. But like you said, it's not up to me to decide, so I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen now. Thank you for updating!
marginal-utility chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
ouch poor Nick! But damn,why did he have to be such a sneak and tell tales? :/

And Gavin should explain stuff better than just denying. Poor Gavin.
angkay81 chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Awwww... That's shocking! ;( *sniff* pls update as often as you can
kissedbymidnight chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Oooh,Brecken went off the deep end bad. Poor guy felt betrayed(even though he shouldn't have) and went completely nuts. But that's Brecken for you. I wish he had let Gavin explain and I really wish he hadn't hit Gavin, but again, that's Brecken for you and I think any other reaction probably would have felt wrong.

I have to wonder though, 'it would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again', what's that mean? Did one of them move, what's going to happen when they see each other again? Was Gavin really using him like Nick said he used people or was Brecken an exception? All things I'm sure I'll learn in time:) I have to say though, when I read the title of the chapter I thought Gavin would be the one doing the breaking up. I hope that Gavin's ok. That punch probably really hurt. I hope they're both ok and I hope that next time they meet Brecken has changed some for the better. I still want him to be Brecken, but I don't want him to ever hit Gavin when he's angry like that again.

Great chapter. I love the drama and how intense it was. Great writing as always.

Also, love your authors note at the top. That made me chuckle:)
JDKlaus chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Holy shit you need to update this story asap! I'm about to go crazy wondering what happens next.
lee chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
will there be happy ending?

this made me sad.