Reviews for Power Trip
honey splattered brains chapter 31 . 4/4/2012
i like how much brecken likes gavin in his own stupid way 8D
R.P. Ann chapter 34 . 3/25/2012
The first thing I said when I got to the end of this chapter: "Nuuuuuuuu!" Haha. Okay so I just read your story in the last couple of hours. I loved it. Your writing was really good, there were a few spelling mistakes, like instead of writing "hickey" you wrote "hickie" and stuff like that, but apart from that, it was really great! I loved it! I almost cried in some parts lol. Loved it! (Heart) Keep writing! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Love,

Pats.
fumasterchu chapter 34 . 3/8/2012
So Awesome! Update soon please!
sintah chapter 34 . 2/14/2012
update pleeeeaaaase
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 34 . 1/30/2012
awesomesauce
kissedbymidnight chapter 34 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter!I like smut, but it's nice to see the two interact with others.

I really like how while your characters(especially Brecken) have evolved throughout the story, they haven't done anything I would consider out of character. Brecken even contemplated being the problem for a second!:)There's progress...even if he did blow the idea off. I wish he would have told Gavin how good he thought the band was, but at least he thought it.

I'm curious to see what happens between Brecken and his sister. Will he keep being angry and unhappy or will he get over it? Maybe it will take holding the baby in his arms to be happier about it. Then again, maybe not.

Anyway, I love how Brecken is still possessive over Gavin and how he can still be a jerk. I don't want him to turn into a marshmallow.

I can just picture him standing next to Gavin or in the corner of the room while Gavin socializes and just glaring at everyone and being a jerk in general, but it's ok because he's nice to Gavin for the most part and cares about him.
Astir-Lewis chapter 34 . 1/25/2012
Fuckin' Brecken and Gavin! God, I love them, I wanted to finish it first though I felt the need to review several times. First off, this story is HOT, I love it, I feel so great reading it. Second, Brecken and Gavin are cute in a psychotic way (which is making me want to go write a darker story). And OMG THE NORTH BROTHERS ARE IN THIS! When I found out his last name was North I went, 'God, wouldn't it be great if he was related to the brothers from North?' and low and behold, he was! I spazzed for a little. Anyway, there isn't much to fix. Definitely makes me want a beta (which I'm going to get). But yeah excellent story. I'm totally hooked.
Satellite-Princess chapter 34 . 1/25/2012
I love this story!

They are hilarious. I love Brecken and I adore Gavin. (I just noticed they both have v's in their name...cool)

Update soon!
Keichaos chapter 34 . 1/24/2012
This is a really, really entertaining story. I like Brecken since he does not hover around like your typical jock character in most gay romance stories. He's mean, selfish, but quite a charmer in some way or the other. Don't get me started on Gavin because his "deadpan" features are continuously making me laugh.

Come on! Update~
LillyCarter chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
Awesome story. I like Gavin, but Brecken is by far the best of your characters. He's such a bastard and I have no idea why I like him, but the way your writing portrays him somehow makes me love him all the same and gosh! they make such a cute couple. Update quicker, I hate all the waiting!
Nebulad chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
I'm not usually into this sort of story, but I like how point-blank it is. Desperately in love Gavin with desperate to get-off Brecken. When things develop, they take their own time with it and things don't rush ahead of themselves (Brecken falling desperately in love with Gavin before they've established their deal, for example, didn't happen and thank God for it -).
calamity jane chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
Hooray, I was so happy to find you'd updated this story!

It was almost an awww moment (for me anyway) when Brecken realized how much the drums suited Gavin (nice touch).

The scene with Auden was very funny...poor Brecken had a shock to his system lol! I was glad to "see" Brecken decided to be open with his sister and that it didn't seem to be such a traumatizing ordeal for him (Auden maybe lol, but not Brecken).

Will Brecken be stepping in as the band's lead vocalist?

Keep up the awesome writing!
Wolfeyedalice chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
_ love it _ they are sooo cute now :P
Fumiki chapter 34 . 1/22/2012
Can Brecken sing? He should become the band's singer, so he wouldn't feel too possessive over Gavin, and that he won't feels so insecure anymore. Not that I'm complaining, of course, I think it's hot that he keep getting jealous over Nick New and tried to distract Gavin from going to the band practice XD And whoa, his sicter's pregnant. If my sister is pregnant and don't know who the father is, I'd get pissed too. That made her sounds like a whore... Whatever it is, I'm glad Brecken told Auden that he's dating Gavin :D No matter what the circumstance is. lol.

Thanks for updating, and I CAN'T wait for more!
polar.amity chapter 34 . 1/22/2012
Oooh, I do like the song. Good choice. Thanks.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »