Reviews for Power Trip
Teiden chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
And I had too much fun reading it. XD

Onward!
Teiden chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Alright. So two out of the six have come true, and the would be the date goes really well and Gravin effects Brecken's playing. I shall add another though- since I would love its possible outcomes.

7) Gravin shows up at the game.
Teiden chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Mouldable... such a nice word to be used! But to add to my previous list sice it was brought up. 6) Gravin influences Brecken's soccor ability in some way.

Well... that one seems a bit more light but also so fesible. So I'm keeping it.
Teiden chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Quick question. What if he gets an A? ... *Cough* Just a thought X'D

I foresee many things here though. The possiblities range from 1) Gravin has a plan and basically just got the better side of the deal. 2) Gravin saves Brecken's ass. 3) Brecken saves Gravin from bullies or his soccor team or some shit because people are assholes. 4) Brecken gruadlly grows to like Gravin and after the date when they seperate and there has been more than a bloxjob, he feels like a douche and tries to fix things. And/or 5) The date goes REALLY well.

So, to possibly see if I am right...

Onward
Teiden chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Ello, I'm bored and refuse to study for my midterms, so I decided to look into this. I was at first detered because reading drabbles isn't my favorite. But Collin just made me laugh so hard I'm going to have to read more! Hehe!

Onward!
deshaunwalker chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
Lovely! Hope you update soon!
polar.amity chapter 33 . 12/12/2011
Oh, an update! What-from last month? Grrr, it’s so frustrating that FictionPress’ “Story Alerts” option doesn’t actually alert you when a story has updated.

I like this. The conversation, learning about both characters and seeing a relationship based on more than just sex begin to blossom. It’s a good change. I hope to see more like it.

I defiantly want Brecken to say the L word at some point, but somehow I don’t think you’re going to make it that easy on Gavin. I have this strange premonition that you’re going to torture the shit out of poor Gavin before giving him any peace. My reasoning? Number one, you’re a dark, character abusing, psychopath—it’s what I love about you. And two, if I had a beauty like Gavin for a character, I’d torture him. It just feels right.

“For everything you ever want and need in your life, visit my profile.” Lol, it’s so true!
velefried chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Ahh, this story has spoilers for North! (Sorry, I was a reader of North long before I discovered this story. I didn't even realize you were the same person (of the two authors of North) until I ran into the spoilers! XD)

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I can express my undying love for this story. Brecken grows up within the course of the story and realizes life isn't about being self-centered and arrogant! But we still know so little about Gavin. At this point, I really, really want Gavin's story to be not a one-shot!

Sorry, I'm rambling. But holy cow, the build up in this story is expertly written. The way your characters grow and develop is incredible and leaves me craving more.

Also, your smut is super hot. Thanks for that.
Oscillating Fan chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
I can't remember/be bothered to look if I reviewed already or not so I'll just do it again. No harm either way, I suppose!

I'm really liking the way these two are developing. Gavin's so quirky to me and it seems like Brecken's slowly settling down. I like it. Please keep it up!
marginal-utility chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
Colin maybe a cruel bastard, but he is actually a good friend to Brecken
ShadowKUSH chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
She was creaming in her pants for Gavin, eh?

Lol, I loved the chapter! Wonderful down from the steamy previous chapter!

Ah, I cannot wait for Brecken to admit his love for Gavin! I just wanted him to take Gavin in his arms and cuddle with him, but I know that would be to much!

Keep going! One or 4 more before the holidays! xD
Satellite-Princess chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
Im happy Brecken is starting to come to terms somewhat with how he feels for Gavin. He not so much in denial but just kinda like this is wat is now dont every talk about. I think thats a big step for him and Im happy that time is over

Update soon

There to hot together to go to waste

Question: Will who Gavin lost his virginity to be revealed at some point?
TheIncriminationOfTheVoices chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
I love it, it's brilliant! I want to punch Brecken though. He takes it to borderline abusive and near-rape... And yet I love him? I identify more with Gavin though *heart* Anywho, I'm high of this story and want more before I go into withdrawels and find threaten you with a sammich or something.
marginal-utility chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
u did a masterful job. this story is actually believable, unlike most 'straight guy turning gay' stories, which are entirely too shortcut and convenient. in your story, it can be clearly seen how it happened.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »