Reviews for Power Trip
Drowning Ninja chapter 43 . 6/9/2015
OHMAIGAWD! So very very hot and sexy haha I don't know how Brecken can resist and I can't believe you just cut it off there. I do feel sorry for Cole though... He was just so cute but he didn't have the passion Brecken brought into Gavin's life. I can't wait to read more I love you so please update soon. And by the way they should have pulled the emergency stop on the elevator haha
Not Abigale chapter 43 . 6/7/2015
Wow, all I can say is wow.
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 42 . 6/7/2015
Bahaha my thoughts exactly when i read the A/N xDD
Reggie Roger chapter 43 . 6/7/2015
Yup. It's me, Roger J. This is gonna be quick, but I'll write an extensive one in my account next week. I couldn't resist reading a little with my line of thought being, "It's fucking one in the morning. Do whatever the fuck you want." So I came over here.

Anyway, to hell all those sappy motherfuckers who think that this isn't a healthy relationship. Just look at Brecken and Gavin. I mean this reunion is beyond fucking intense, and I fucking love it.

I might sound weird, but I think I'm a little high. No worries though. It might be some second hand kind of shit. Next time, I gotta close the window.

I said this is was going to short, but that quickly became bluff. I have to go. I let myself indulge in one story before I get back to work and I chose yours. Yay! Be back next week. No hate, please.
marginal-utility chapter 43 . 6/6/2015
That escalated quickly. ;)
Collins-A chapter 43 . 6/6/2015
Toxic in that perfect wayyyy. Ugh, this story is amazeballs I don't even have anything remotely substantial to say.
linuen chapter 43 . 6/6/2015
"The Long Drive" is sex. Red-hot, smoking sex. And I ain't even mad. That was some great and amazing shit you've posted, Calico. Where do you get these ideas? I can't even...!

Well, this chapter is very well-written, as evident of its effect upon me. Throughout the chapter we see Brecken struggle on a hot mess that was Gavin. It's kinda amazing, really, that this wasn't the same Brecken we've seen through majority of this story, even if there were traces of his naughtiness from time to time (e.g. Finger-play while driving). Not much on emotional drama this chapter, but still a welcome sight to those that got hooked up from all the smut you could offer.

I say: more! :D
Fryvi chapter 43 . 6/5/2015
A toxic relationship, yes... but drugs are also toxic you know, and just as addictive :P
C A Leiko chapter 43 . 6/5/2015
That was...ridiculously hot. Wow. Fingering scenes are so rarely well written (which is a shame because that's one of my favourite things!). I love Brecken and Gavin together. It's so symbiotic and the level of neediness is perfect.
Thanks for a great chapter!
C.A
Not Abigale chapter 42 . 6/2/2015
Guuuhhh they're back together, this is amazing and scary at the same time. Hopefully this goes well.
Ash135 chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
Loved this!
Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
... this so far is the hottest slash story i've read in my life!

i really enjoy Breckens cruel thoughts and actions like this one: "ugh, he just looked fucking great underneath me like that; breaking to shameless pieces." SQUEEEEE

Gavin really loves all of it and so it makes it easy for me too. these 2 are amazing together. i can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
that was SO hot.
linuen chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
Well, The Show III shows consistent development and entertainment than the previous chapters, which is very good. We see a unique dialogue and confessions that we've been waiting for the last several chapters.

Calico, I think you're channeling some Nancy Meyers aura when you typed in Brecken's confession... or something like Meyers' dark side or something. Hahaha! It's really nice, a slice of classic movie rom-com confession, and then adding your own twist of the scene with your brilliant smut and tease. :))

Emotionally, I think I'm a little irked by Gavin's admittance of defeat to Brecken but then I think about it - he probably wants Brecken as much as Brecken wants him. It was a duel of wills, and Gavin just wasn't strong enough. I kinda hate/love him for being that way but this story is about the two of them, their toxic relationship, and tuning in if indeed they have the capacity to be happy.
ForeverWasteAway chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
Ahhhhhh I'm so stoked you're back! Thank you for not abandoning this story! I gotta say I hope Gavin and Brecken end up together but I'm scared that they won't. I've sort of stopped reading stories and mostly read Sterek fiction on AO3, and people over there are A LOT more politically correct. I can't see Brecken and Gavin's relationship flying with a lot of AO3 authors I know. So since I'm so used to any hint of a toxic relationship being immediately stomped out, im expecting Brecken and Gavin to never end up together, and your last authors note being like "NOTE TO READERS: NEVER STAY WITH AN ABUSIVE PRICK LIKE BRECKEN". Which, in real life I wouldn't encourage Gavin to take Brecken back because he's definitely too controlling and sort of abusive, but this is fiction so I have no problem being like "wooooo B&G 4eva!" I know you probably don't want to give away spoilers, but do you think I'll be happy with the ending?

Also I just read through your comments to see if people were opposed to the relationship etc... And you get some weird comments about poop o_O
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »