Reviews for Power Trip
JBFanatic chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
LOL Right? I won't make you break up with Cole...oh but wait, break up with him right now so I can have you lol. And Brecken is such a caveman. Drag Gavin off by his hair and lock him away? Neanderthal lol. And my favorite line ever: "Shit, the bastard had turned me gay and wouldn't take me back..." lol I just love how Gavin throws him out of whack.

But it's clear that he has changed, and that's great. I love that he doesn't fly off the handle at the drop of a dime anymore. I like the keeping-his-cool Brecken that has to count to 10. It's a nice change.
2cute4ya14 chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
Omg! YES! I've been waiting FOREVER for them to have sex! I hope bracken shows how much he loves Gavin when they finally have sex! It killed me when they broke up and it pissed me off when Gavin was dating cole and then BAM! I find out Cole and Brecken start talking and I'm like NOOOOOOO get away from him! Gavin is Brecken's! NOBODY ELSE! Oh please update immediately! You can't post 41 and 42 and then leave us horny chicks to only get dry humping! Omg I please I wanna read the next chapter! PLEASE! I was like driving and reading cuz I was so anxious for the update! Lol
Collins-A chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
!

Just had a violently happy mini episode just now, I'm so happpyyy! Brecken will always be Brecken with his controlling ways, and Gavin is still such a bottom, haha. Love this story so much
Fryvi chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
Aww, poor Cole, but I guess he did have an inkling deep inside.. happy Gavin took him back though :D
Roger Jay chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
I think I found it.

Gavin wanted reaasurance kind of like, "You gotta prove it to me that I'm doing the right thing of giving you another chance." Yeah, boy.

I think I got this, and yes, I'm doing this because I feel pressured to do so after your brief comment about me being able to see the character's motives or something like that. I HAVE TO! BECAUSE I CAN'T DISAPPOINT YOU!

Yeah, I logged out just to put this. Hahhah. Please, no hate.
Roger Jaminson chapter 42 . 5/29/2015
What the odds...

After reading "The Tails of Atticus", I felt the urge to take a crap. The chances. But I was like, "I'm holding this shit in. For Calico Trayce!" And I feel full, like stomach kind of full, but in a different sense. Is this what anal feels like? I'll know once I lose my ass virginity.

Anyway, oh fucking yeah! I feel like thrusting, twerking, and all that other good shit (Not mine). Brecken did it! He was able to get Gavin back! I can't decide whether to cry, scream, whoop, or...

Ugh. Overload of emotion! I can't breathe, and I can feel my shit making its way out.

Nice image, amirite?

Yeah. Is it going to be a smooth ride from here on out? With their version of happy ever after? Or is there something Brecken and Gavin gotta work out? I kinda saw that when Gavin demanded Brecken to beg. Mr. Emo Drummer must have been insecure about what he and Brecken had or maybe he wanted like a reason to break away from his "comfort zone", and back with Brecken. Ugh. I don't think I'm explaining this alright, but I ain't a author. No worries.

Hot sexual scene. Blue balls and everything. Not for me, but for poor Gavin and Brecken. Or maybe that might be fixed in the next chapter. *Casual cough*

I was about to put, "Fuck yeah", and I just realized how many times I write that. Hahahha. Anyway, I'll be thinking your next chapter while I'm staining my toilet. Stoked and everything!

"Anyway" is another word I can add to that list.
JBFanatic chapter 41 . 5/29/2015
I love everything about Brecken and Gavin. I love how crazy Gavin makes Brecken to the point where he can become a cocky bastard even when he's trying to apologize. But it fits; I can't see him being all mushy. All in all, I just love them. I hope it all works out.
Not Abigale chapter 41 . 5/29/2015
Guuhhh I need to know what happens, please let us know! The know whole rollercoaster of their relationship is ridiculously entertaining. The way Gavin described Brecken in the beginning is a complete 180 of who he is. Or at least that's how it seems. I love it though!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 40 . 5/28/2015
bahahaha i knew cole was the new boyfriend xD
linuen chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
May I just mention that Roger's review was quite funny. It's a habit from time to time: reading your reviews, Calico. Hahaha!

Anyways, we go to my review of Chapter 41: The Show II. As opposed to previous chapters, we get a lot of dialogue this time. Not just any dialogue though - we have a classic one we're familiar with Brecken and Gavin (with a particularly new addition). This is a type of conversation we see in earlier parts of this story so it felt like a "throwback chapter" for me personally. It was nice feeling. I like how Brecken keep on noting on Gavin's infamous pokerface and weird courage, as it was often done before. We also see small signs on what Gavin used to do before like lip-biting or leaning, acting unconcerned around Brecken. It was really cute.

And hot! That conversation was hot as hell, reminding me of early chapters too! I think the whole thing about the rape and " matter?" seemed to make sense to me. That's Brecken's cross to bear now that he didn't know these kind of things before.

Have you noticed the pattern? Brecken and Gavin have reversed roles now. :)
Roger Jaminson chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
So...

Story time: Stuff happened, but in the end, I was giving birth to my feces while reading your updated story.

Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, fuck yeah! Gavin's lack of straightforward, "Get the fuck out. I never want to see you again" or "How dare you come here, asshole" is such a great sign. I'm sort of expecting Brecken to be mindblown at Gavin's performance. If I remember correctly, this will be the first time he'll see Gavin play. I don't know, somewhat doubting myself.

There are so many questions.

How would Cole react if/when (I'm hoping for an when) Brecken and Gavin get together?

How did Cole and Gavin get together? (Or was this already explained?)

Has Gavin gotten help?

Who raped Gavin?

What happened to Gavin in the year Brecken was held?

Why am I asking so many questions? (This question is cheesy as fuck. Use for dip or anything else.)

I am rooting for Brecken. Big foam fingers and everything, and while I can see why Gavin isn't budging, I'm screaming at him for not running to Brecken's arm. What's the fun in that though?

I'm squealing (yes, like a piggy) for the next chapter. Possible begging, possible rejections, possible break-ups, and possible fucking. Oh yeah. You got it all.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
Waw such quick updates, you spoil us! I'm hurting for Cole. I hope he doesn't really like Gavin as much as he thinks he does. I want him to secretly be in love with stupid Nick New or something. I want him to become Brecken's new friend, and for Brecken to make Nick jealous with both Gavin and Cole. I'm fantasizing.
Fryvi chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
Hihi, I see Brecken hasn't completely changed his ways, but it pleases me seeing him fighting at least reasonably fair, and not only with force and assholery.
Plus points to Brecken!
I'm curious how it'll work out in the end :D
linuen chapter 40 . 5/25/2015
Well, that escalated quickly. I knew it! I KNEW IT! Cole was Travis' boyfriend. Still, it's kinda crazy. What a terrible turn of events! It's going to be one crazy ride after this, I bet. hahaha! But the one that most surprised me in this chapter would be that Travis is the top. I can't even...! XD

I must say that the internal conflict that Brecken is experiencing in this chapter could be the "realest" so far. It's perfectly imaginable, not just some whim for plot-progression. I like this Brecken; prison must've changed him or something. Although, he internalizes almost everything. I'm scared he might explode soon.'

Cray. :D
Collins-A chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
nooooooooooOooo! But also yay! I love love angsty competition shit, and Brecken is gonna give one helluva performance I like Cole, but there's no way I would be happy if he and Gavin stayed together. Who knew Gavin was a top? LOL he probably only found a bottom to date cause he only ever wants to be topped by Brecken haha
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »