Reviews for Power Trip
SlashLover chapter 32 . 3/28
God this story is so hot and wrong. Brecken is such a douchebag but I love how out of control he makes Gavin.
Damn chapter 44 . 2/27
Its 3am...i read the whole thing in one sitting. I laughed, I cried, and I have never loved characters like this before.

Truely amazing. I've never read this kind of fiction before, I think its called slash? But wow...at first i clicked it by pure accident. But as I read on it became more intriguing and I could care less that both main characters were male.

Regardless, it was a memorable read. Thanks for writing it.
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 44 . 2/8
I will admit to crying alittle, please don't stop writing these characters.
Cynthia888 chapter 40 . 1/9
when Cole said "come on, meet my boyfriend" i fucking knew it LOL
RenEtAl chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
I think you should remove your request for reviews... after all this time they're kinda unnecessary... And although I am jealous (over 600?!) I don't say that out of jealousy. Thank you for the story. Off to read Gavin's now.
Encore19 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
sugoi!
Encore19 chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
fuckkkk yehhhh
Encore19 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Dayam that was really smart of him!
Encore19 chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
She's so kawaii~ But we don't know anything about her appearance except that she's young and cute?
Encore19 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I want that f*cking blowjob scene.
Encore19 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Awwwwww noooooo sadddd~
Encore19 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Squeeeeeee~
Adiez chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
I took this story but I really didn't know it was one of ours. I just saw the plot, and after I take a look of the author !
Seriously, I just discover you and it just so great !
What can I say, this those two together are so funny and hot.
I just drop all I had to do, to just read until the end.
Adiez chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
this is too good the confrontation between them, SO funny !
Tally chapter 44 . 10/16/2015
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Your characters are realistic and relatable, and sexy AF! I love how brazen they both are. Its so funny because I was happy to read a story that reflects how I feel about enjoying sexy, dirty things and only really feeling that for one person. The first time Gavin gave Brecken a blow job in his car I thought to myself, ''See- its not that weird!''. Even though Brecken its a asshole, he's up front about it, so his behavior doesn't really come off as abusive. Gavin was really well played as a character because even though he is persistent he know how to hang back and make himself wanted. Your happy ending was like a favorite dessert, not too much and not enough and all around just right. Thanks so much for a good read!
631 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »