Reviews for Power Trip
RenEtAl chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
I think you should remove your request for reviews... after all this time they're kinda unnecessary... And although I am jealous (over 600?!) I don't say that out of jealousy. Thank you for the story. Off to read Gavin's now.
Encore19 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
sugoi!
Encore19 chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
fuckkkk yehhhh
Encore19 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Dayam that was really smart of him!
Encore19 chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
She's so kawaii~ But we don't know anything about her appearance except that she's young and cute?
Encore19 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
I want that f*cking blowjob scene.
Encore19 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Awwwwww noooooo sadddd~
Encore19 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Squeeeeeee~
Adiez chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
I took this story but I really didn't know it was one of ours. I just saw the plot, and after I take a look of the author !
Seriously, I just discover you and it just so great !
What can I say, this those two together are so funny and hot.
I just drop all I had to do, to just read until the end.
Adiez chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
this is too good the confrontation between them, SO funny !
Tally chapter 44 . 10/16/2015
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Your characters are realistic and relatable, and sexy AF! I love how brazen they both are. Its so funny because I was happy to read a story that reflects how I feel about enjoying sexy, dirty things and only really feeling that for one person. The first time Gavin gave Brecken a blow job in his car I thought to myself, ''See- its not that weird!''. Even though Brecken its a asshole, he's up front about it, so his behavior doesn't really come off as abusive. Gavin was really well played as a character because even though he is persistent he know how to hang back and make himself wanted. Your happy ending was like a favorite dessert, not too much and not enough and all around just right. Thanks so much for a good read!
PlainBlueNightingale chapter 44 . 10/11/2015
OMG, I loved this fiction so much! It's one of my favourites and a total masterpiece!
The love, the hotness, the angst, the sexual tension, the sweetness, everything was combined perfectly. Gavin is awesome and even though I'm sorry for Cole I think it was for the best, because no matter what Gavin and Brecken are made for each other. Despite the latter being a douch at times, in the end he was really sweet and caring.
I don't think I can fully express how much I enjoyed reading this story or how much I was into it, but I definitely recommend it.
The writing style is also pleasant and fluent as well and it's easy to get captivated by it.
Now, I'm going to read the prequel and I hope there will be a spin-off of this.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 44 . 10/9/2015
I think this is a fit end and I will unfollow. I liked it overall. . . Just not at first. Idk. When my brain starts working I'll add it to the slash community but till then adios.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 40 . 10/9/2015
Fuck Gavin. Brecken x Cole!Yes! Idk. I really like him.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 39 . 10/9/2015
I hope he gets a new boyfriend. I am head over heals for Brecken. As long as he is happy . . . I don't give a shit. I really hate gavin right now. Lol.
627 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »