Reviews for Power Trip
semantics chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
What is this 'It would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again'? LOL are you really going to stay true to that... make us wait a little more than a year before the continuation? Hope to read the update to this story soon! Great job, really enjoyed it thus far.

Really enjoyed Gavin's-Gayvin's-sweet, easy going personality, and Brecken's quick temperament. Though they are both sexy, they are far from perfect and I felt that really connected them as real people. I like how the dialogue flowed very naturally; sometimes the two of them talk about very mundane things, but that only adds depth to their characters. At times I felt my heart squeeze, especially concerning Gavin's sketchy past... with Collin? What? Looking forward to reading more.
dmnlt44 chapter 36 . 6/10/2013
Nooooo. Finish the story. Make a happy ending. Anything but sad. Noooooooo
dmnlt44 chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
I like the switching. I know my opinion is probably a little late, but it doesn't hurt to voice it. Maybe consideration for a future story?
dmnlt44 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
I don't like Brecken, but I do at the same time. I am praying for a happy ending though, since sad endings to stories leave me heartbroken.
Reena chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
The last chapter was wow I mean with brecken going ballistic and so much happening its going to be really exciting seeing them after a year gap...I love angst but I'm a sucker for happy endings,I hope u don't end this story anytime soon:)
chinun chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME ADAFKJLKGSKLdgfhgll
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT UPDATE :)))
Peacock Slayer chapter 36 . 2/12/2013
Wow... just amazing This should really be updated it's really great! I just love the parts where you can see Gavin's part of the story line.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
Fack why can't you edit reviews..:O CALICOOOOOO* lol there we go..also..UPDATE THIS STORY SOON PLZKTHX.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 36 . 12/5/2012
JLAKSJlfjalkfjlajslfkjaljsfl j FSJAfjlajf A CALIOOOOOOOOO NOOO WHYYY I started this story the night you suggested it and I finished it just today! .GOD. Again you have left me in awe and in bliss in this world of yours with these wonderful characters and situations and now to throw that one at me ;o;...WHYYYYY. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN...WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN...NO... So of course this is being favorited because you are fucking amazing and the love for your talent that I have is just oozing out in all the right places LET ME JUST SAY 333 Okay oozing makes it sound a little...ew...

ANYWAY I AM gonna start reading one of your other stories before I start on Gavin's story because I don't want it to be over quite yet! And also I need a break from all of this glorious drama or I'll be foaming at the mouth by the end of the week. Such beauty ;o; ONWARD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh! Come on after all this...you have to give me a happy ending!
Stephan John chapter 36 . 11/18/2012
I love your story. Please just one more chapter would be amazing! 3 Please!
Xerxio Thomic chapter 36 . 11/11/2012
Dear Calico Trayce, I know I bugged you about Rodrick and Greg, but now it is time for THIS STORY. Y U NO UPDATE? 5 FUDGING MONTHS AND NO UPDATE? UNACCEPTABLE! YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED FOR NOT UPDATING! D: You left me hanging on a cliffhanger. That ain't cooo at all. YOU BETTER READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND HOW MAD/SAD/MSAD/SMAD I AM ;;. Me sad, please understand this sadnessnessness.. -Fan of your stories :D. P.s: I'm sharing my love for this story through an angry update review. YOU BETTER READ THIS :OOO
MusicIsMyLove chapter 36 . 10/10/2012
You must, must, must update this story. I am seriously in love with this. And while I personally feel that Gavin could do a lot better, I couldnt help fall in love with...well...them falling in love. It wasn't cheesy and over-the-top like most romances. It was careful, dysfunctional, and downright sexy. It's safe to say that you've made a fan out of me. So please don't keep me at bay for long.
NatalieWilde chapter 36 . 9/20/2012
This is a great story. All of your characters are so complex...I think I love and hate all of them!
But how can you just leave us hanging here? Please finish this story or write the sequel or something! Poor Gavin and poor Brecken; both broken hearted. Does Gavin become a big rock star? Does Brecken finally get a little ambition and go to college? Does he beat the shit out of Collin? And how do they get back together and live happily ever after?
I understand life gets busy but please squeeze in a few minutes here and there to put G & B back together and fix them.
Stephan John chapter 36 . 9/12/2012
There are no words to describe how much I love this story. I hope to see it updated soon. The intimacy without being flamboyant is great and unsuspected. I love that you dont really focus on the becoming gay more of the its there deal with it. Its refreshing to see a well written story. Thank you.
481 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »