Reviews for Power Trip
Fryvi chapter 40 . 5/23
Hah! I knew it! but what comes next? :D
Fryvi chapter 39 . 5/22
Gaaah, I have a feeling Cole is Gavin's boyfriend. But even if he is I can't help but like him!
I hope things go well in the end
Fryvi chapter 31 . 5/22
Still reading, and oh, I like seeing the masculine parts of Gavin :D
Collins-A chapter 39 . 5/21
Please don't tell me Cole is Gavin's new boyfriend, I would laugh and be so angry at the same time. BUT IM SO GLAD YOU PICKED THIS STORY BACK UP, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!
Fryvi chapter 2 . 5/19
oh my, I love these characters :D Gavin is so cute!
TashaBelle chapter 19 . 5/19
Gavin's parents are kinda creepy to me. Even though I have a feeling maybe they're not supposed to be?
TashaBelle chapter 17 . 5/19
Oh god I should've known.
This is the hottest thing I've ever read in my life.
I am dying.
I am dying.
TashaBelle chapter 10 . 5/19
I love how Gavin is just using this possibly virginous freshman girl hahaah. She's not even human to him, despite his earlier claims.

Dialogue a bit choppy at the end, but considering you wrote this a thousand years ago, I imagine you don't give a fuck.
TashaBelle chapter 9 . 5/19
Brecken Waters does not have guilt pains! Lol love that shit. Also know this is super old so you may or may not have any idea about what I'm going on about, but hey.

I like how stupid Brecken is. It's funny compared to Gavin. Also like the development thus far.
TashaBelle chapter 8 . 5/19
I love the douchey jock stereotype (if you didn't notice) and also love how confident Gavin is, but not without his own weaknesses. Also, I feel like these short thingies aren't given enough credit on FP! Shit like this is awesome. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, and I keep thinking about Gavin fucking the fuck out of Brecken...a name I strangely love, by the way. I'm imagining this story is supposed to be a little tamer, since the date is the goal, but then again, it's you...

Aaanyway, love they not-so-unique unique characters and none of this shit is coming out right because Chase is making me cuss too much and also I'm tipsy...

I like it. Yeah.

Also, at the beginning of this chapter, I thought two day later was two years later. I was enraged for a whole five minutes.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/18
Oh my gosh I love cole! I really hope he's not Gavin's boyfriend... You'd totally do that to me but please don't. Anyways I loved the 3 chapters you posted. They are well written and I like it a lot more this way. I remember you let me read what you had before but that was a long time ago now. Keep going! Love it!
Ash135 chapter 39 . 5/17
I love it!
Please keep on writting:)
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 39 . 5/17
omg finally its been way too long, i had to reread some chapters because i had forgotten what even happened
Keichaos chapter 39 . 5/17
Holy Mother of God, it must be Christmas. Hahaha! Hurray for updates! I'm officially overwhelmed. You gonna cause my death, Calico!

Anyways, The Bartender. You asked where it would lead... there's a pattern forming but of course you're sneaky (i.e. The Undressing of Travis Whitby) so I settled on not answering your questions. Hahaha! I liked Cole though even if he was kinda one-dimensional at the moment. He was like a breath of fresh air to the story, even bordering as a comic relief, but I don't see Power Trip as kinda comedic. Still, it was a kinda nice introduction scene. I like how he was unusually optimistic and fun, a stark contrast of Brecken's emotional health at the moment. I could feel what Cole's role in the story would be... I think. :D
Storm Cycle chapter 39 . 5/17
Ha, maybe it was the ginger ale. I know this story as a whole isn't ment to be funny. But snippets of funny thrown in really are nice.
537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »