Reviews for Power Trip
Cupcak3 chapter 43 . 6/18
Omg so sweet!
MagnificentFern chapter 43 . 6/17
awesomest fiction! love it!
Rosy Turtle chapter 24 . 6/14
I think the mom is the real perv here. With all the noise Gavin was making, she was bound to hear it even before she laid her hand on the doorknob. What's more disturbing is that I can't tell if I'm taking the thought seriously or not. Lol.
Roger Jaminson chapter 43 . 6/12
Damn, guess who's back to write an official review.

Ugh! I just love it when you update. It makes me wanna clean my floor with my ass. (That doesn't make sense, but the heart wants what the heart wants.)

This is beyond hot. I can't even read this in public for the fear of having my face flame up, and have people passing by say something like, "What's up with that person?", or "Fucking stoners."

Talking about stoners, I looked through the reviews to see where I left off and I see this one called Reggie Roger. I know it's me because it ain't the first time I've called myself that, but I can't remember writing that. I only remember being dead tired and annoyed. It didn't help that the neighbors began to smoke pot. In the end, I woke up the next morning to find my bathroom mirror shattered all over the floor, and some writing in lipstick on my wall. I don't own lipstick. I wouldn't have found this weird if it was acid or some shit, but it was weed. Like who loses their memory over getting CONTACT HIGH. Then again, I do remember calling this one friend over and that motherfucker always has something on him. Who knows what he gave to me while I was little off.

That's enough about me.

Oh Lord! I love the thrill of having these two gods having sexy foreplay while driving, but there was a small part of me wanted Brecken to be pulled over for speeding. I don't know why! I feel guilty for somewhat wanting that while he was fingering Gavin. Maybe another small part of me wanted the cop to be Collin. He'd be all like, "I'd be forget this incident if...", but we all know Brecken would run Collin over before having a threesome with Gavin and Collin.

Nice to dream about though.

I can't wait for the next chapter where they'll finally do it and maybe "talk about their feelings"
Drowning Ninja chapter 43 . 6/9
OHMAIGAWD! So very very hot and sexy haha I don't know how Brecken can resist and I can't believe you just cut it off there. I do feel sorry for Cole though... He was just so cute but he didn't have the passion Brecken brought into Gavin's life. I can't wait to read more I love you so please update soon. And by the way they should have pulled the emergency stop on the elevator haha
Not Abigale chapter 43 . 6/7
Wow, all I can say is wow.
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 42 . 6/7
Bahaha my thoughts exactly when i read the A/N xDD
Reggie Roger chapter 43 . 6/7
Yup. It's me, Roger J. This is gonna be quick, but I'll write an extensive one in my account next week. I couldn't resist reading a little with my line of thought being, "It's fucking one in the morning. Do whatever the fuck you want." So I came over here.

Anyway, to hell all those sappy motherfuckers who think that this isn't a healthy relationship. Just look at Brecken and Gavin. I mean this reunion is beyond fucking intense, and I fucking love it.

I might sound weird, but I think I'm a little high. No worries though. It might be some second hand kind of shit. Next time, I gotta close the window.

I said this is was going to short, but that quickly became bluff. I have to go. I let myself indulge in one story before I get back to work and I chose yours. Yay! Be back next week. No hate, please.
marginal-utility chapter 43 . 6/6
That escalated quickly. ;)
Collins-A chapter 43 . 6/6
Toxic in that perfect wayyyy. Ugh, this story is amazeballs I don't even have anything remotely substantial to say.
Keichaos chapter 43 . 6/6
"The Long Drive" is sex. Red-hot, smoking sex. And I ain't even mad. That was some great and amazing shit you've posted, Calico. Where do you get these ideas? I can't even...!

Well, this chapter is very well-written, as evident of its effect upon me. Throughout the chapter we see Brecken struggle on a hot mess that was Gavin. It's kinda amazing, really, that this wasn't the same Brecken we've seen through majority of this story, even if there were traces of his naughtiness from time to time (e.g. Finger-play while driving). Not much on emotional drama this chapter, but still a welcome sight to those that got hooked up from all the smut you could offer.

I say: more! :D
Fryvi chapter 43 . 6/5
A toxic relationship, yes... but drugs are also toxic you know, and just as addictive :P
C A Leiko chapter 43 . 6/5
That was...ridiculously hot. Wow. Fingering scenes are so rarely well written (which is a shame because that's one of my favourite things!). I love Brecken and Gavin together. It's so symbiotic and the level of neediness is perfect.
Thanks for a great chapter!
C.A
Not Abigale chapter 42 . 6/2
Guuuhhh they're back together, this is amazing and scary at the same time. Hopefully this goes well.
Ash135 chapter 42 . 5/31