Reviews for Power Trip
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
Update please it's been like one and a half years
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 36 . 11/1/2013
I just found this story and I must say, it's fucking addicting. Brecken is an asshole, but I adore him. Something is definitely suspicious between Collin, Gavin, and Nick; I just hope that whatever that something is, isn't too awful to destroy their relationship forever. I hope everything is explained in this story because I honestly don't want to re-read a regurgitated rendition of events. I like the POV of this story as it. I hope you update again soon!
Ardnaed chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
Combined with your characters actions, your authors notes crack me up. Awesome story btw, plz update soon.
Poppy Flower chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
Wow, loved this turn out of events. I was upset at first but some drama was definitely in order. I hope you update your stories soon#
vcdwhite chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
OMG! This is really good. I haven't read such a good story for awhile. Where did you go? When's the update coming up. Anyway i'll keep waiting so I hope you pick this up again soon :) by the way I like how the romance was really spontaneous ang makes really good sense unlike other stories where the characters are suddenly inlove. This is just the right amount of drama. Though humor doesn't much fit the story. I like how gravin is so passionately in love and the sex scenes! Damn! Can't get enough. I hope you would get back to updating this again. It's been so long...
Preposterous chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
WHAT. A. DICK.
I'm intrigued by Gavin. One day Brecken's gonna regret it.
AnimalLover411 chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
are you gonna update this soon? its been over a year!
sentimental. semi-mental chapter 36 . 7/10/2013
I just... what. That happened. I was angry for about a minute until I realized, yes that absolutely had to happen. It was completely unexpected, but it had to happen. Honestly, even if they don't reconcile, this story is still absolutely amazing. I am beyond speechless.

For some reason I'm shipping Nick and Gavin, but at the same time all nononono he neeedddsss to be with Brecken. Oh, Gavin. You slut. He's probably my favorite fictional slut, I must say.

Kbyenow.
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Title drop, eh?
Pantu chapter 36 . 6/29/2013
Hi, I came across your profile by a happy accident and although it looks like you're not updating much of late I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story and your writing in general. You're writing is sexy and clever and the characters you create are really amazing. I'm sure you're probably not going to continue this after three years but if you did I'd be interested to read more to see whether B can finally grow up (although where is the fun in that I guess ;-) ). Anyway thanks again for the read. It was a real pleasure to find something sexy that was so we written.
spcecse7 chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
So all i have to say is so far BEST CHAPTER EVER :)
semantics chapter 36 . 6/20/2013
What is this 'It would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again'? LOL are you really going to stay true to that... make us wait a little more than a year before the continuation? Hope to read the update to this story soon! Great job, really enjoyed it thus far.

Really enjoyed Gavin's-Gayvin's-sweet, easy going personality, and Brecken's quick temperament. Though they are both sexy, they are far from perfect and I felt that really connected them as real people. I like how the dialogue flowed very naturally; sometimes the two of them talk about very mundane things, but that only adds depth to their characters. At times I felt my heart squeeze, especially concerning Gavin's sketchy past... with Collin? What? Looking forward to reading more.
dmnlt44 chapter 36 . 6/10/2013
Nooooo. Finish the story. Make a happy ending. Anything but sad. Noooooooo
dmnlt44 chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
I like the switching. I know my opinion is probably a little late, but it doesn't hurt to voice it. Maybe consideration for a future story?
dmnlt44 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
I don't like Brecken, but I do at the same time. I am praying for a happy ending though, since sad endings to stories leave me heartbroken.
492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »