Reviews for Power Trip
honey splattered brains chapter 36 . 9/4/2012
I loved it. I want to cry and make Brecken forgive Gavin and also to read the next chapter PLEASE
Sayure chapter 36 . 9/1/2012
It's sometime from your last update and I know you have your own private life but you have a responsibility toward your fan and you had it from the first chapter of this story.

I'll wait for the next chapter and in the meantime I'll go check your profile and other stories but don't make us wait for our dose of PT drug or it'll kill us.
Sayure chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
Wow this is the chapter I like the most, I like the submissive Gavin and the douchebag Brecken. I love read more situations about this two. I'd like it if you never complete this fiction, each time you have an idea write it down and maybe you can even collect ideas from your fan.

Thank you for your work.
Xerxio Thomic chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I REEEALLY HOPE YOU GEEET THIS. WHERE ARE YOU? D: PLEASE UPDATE! it's been nearly 3 ASDJKL MONTHS. I've been WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE D'':
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
uhuh. why is your updates are so far in between? uh. gavin, i dislike this particular character -idk why, when he’s supposed to be the protagonist here. please update, you know it’s not good for your health if you do not update this … )
No name chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
I like it a lot
Dark Lynnette chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
wow. what a cliffhanger. sadness...
Dark Lynnette chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
This is quite interesting. It's not often that I read a relationship based story from the point of view of the abuser. I'm enjoying the tone you're using and the way you've made him still relatable. I'm rooting for him to get a clue and get some help with his anger issues. I'm also really wanting to learn more about Gavin's history. Love the breadcrumbs you're leaving for us.

last note: since you didn't initially (within first 3 chapters) have Gavin's POV, it's sometimes a bit jarring to have his POV now, especially when it's not furthering the story or giving more information than we already have from Brecken. That said, I haven't read the story you have on FP from his point of view, which some people may be reading concurrently, so may not be getting the full experience.

As always, thanks for another fun chapter.
Dark Lynnette chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I'm totally diggin' the characters and the mystery that is Gavin. The teenage confusion, moodiness and arrogance is also believable. I hope you continue the story to its completion for us (and the characters). Thanks!
XScarletX chapter 36 . 8/12/2012
Love the story, the characters, the intrigue and let me tel you I'm dying to find out what happens next. That was an awful cliffhanger, please, please update soon!
Deleted2 chapter 36 . 8/2/2012
Ahh! This story is great - I've just re-read it for the second time a couple months or so later. You need to update!
Koi19 chapter 36 . 7/28/2012
How dare you not update immediately after this chapter! So speechless right now.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
...oh wow
well that got intense didn't it
just as i thought it was going (relatively) smoothly

on a random note i really like collin idek he just seems cool despite being a bit of a douche
muuu chapter 36 . 7/23/2012
So I haven't exactly reviewed at all since I started keeping up with this, but I started feeling kind of bad. Anyways,
SOBBING BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER JUST KILLS OKAY. JUST, I CAN'T. NICK COMING TO BRECKEN AND PUNCHING HIM AND BRECKEN RETALIATING AND GAVIN JUST COMES INTO THE PICTURE LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL ASJFKAL OKAY.
More sobs because that cliffhanger is just like the one from the first chapter and sobbing more because it just kills me. This is just so amazing and my creys I just love so much because it's written so well and I love this so much again okay. So please, please, PLEASE (I'm dying from lack of) update soon because the suspense is just destroying me whenever I think about it. ;A; This is just beautiful okay, sob.
Midnightztar chapter 36 . 7/18/2012