Reviews for Power Trip
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 8/3
Woohoo! Another amazing bj! Yay ! This chapter was really fun. I love how Gavin gets his attack on. Yum. Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 8/3
Yay Blowjob! That was very yummy! Rawr! I can't wait to see what happens next! Xoxo Robin
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 45 . 5/4
Well this entire story was a wild ride and a half and was actually the first story of yours i ever read so its nice to see an Epilogue chapter. You have definetly improved your writting quite a bit since you started power trip, and somehow also gotten kinkier (yay). I'm really looking forward to seeing you develop your writting style more in the future, and the tons of smutt thats likely to contain.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/19
Is it bad that deep down, a part of me ships Cole with them now? I know it was about them proving that they love each other, but something about it. Woo.
Black Violin Prince chapter 44 . 3/25
I LOVE THIS, I'm CRYING. DON'T LET IT END!

ah, but really, seriously, i can't help but love this.

Black Violin Prince chapter 43 . 3/25
Their relationship isn't toxic. It's like drugs. Really killer drugs. And I mean that going both ways. Too much, they die, spiraling down to hell. Too little, they're craving for so much more, they might go insane. And there happens to be no "just right". But drugs is drugs. This relationship is just freaking amazing.

And the whole finger fucking in the car was beyond hot and crazy. I freaking LOVED it!

Black Violin Prince chapter 41 . 3/23
Brecken's still a manipulative sh*it

Black Violin Prince chapter 40 . 3/23
Why? Why am I surprised that it was Cole who was Gavin's boyfriend but I could clearly see it coming?! oh boy, oh boy, oh, boy

Black Violin Prince chapter 39 . 3/23
Ahhhhh, something's cooking up and getting ready to be pulled out. I just wonder, who's Gavin's boyfriend? I don't know. I want to know. I shall go and find out!

Black Violin Prince chapter 38 . 3/23
That's how you drop a bomb on a poor man's life.

" 'I thought you'd treat him right - but you're no better than the fucker who raped him! You fucking take the trophy you piece of shit!' "

That is what my whole life is worth. The pain that the guilty man feels fuels me up for anything. Anything. Thank you for writing this chapter so amazingly.

Black Violin Prince chapter 37 . 3/23
Yes! I love when regret and pain hit someone so bad, it's almost over the brink. (xp, I'm a sadistic bastard, xp)

(If you're sadistic and you know it clap your hands! *clapping*)

Black Violin Prince chapter 36 . 3/23
That, my dear author-san, is what I was waiting for. The climactic turn that makes and shakes everything! Thank you so very much. And that last line though.

"It would be a little more than a year before I'd see him again."

Fuck

Black Violin Prince chapter 35 . 3/23
'oly shiot, 'oly shiot, 'oly shiot, 'oly shiot,! What's gonna happen now~!

Black Violin Prince chapter 34 . 3/23
Wow... just wow.

Black Violin Prince chapter 33 . 3/23
' "Brecken! Dinner!" Sh*t, there goes my boner.'

That's literally what I was thinking as I heard, 'Brecken, dinner'. It was freaking funny though. I couldn't help it.

715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »