Reviews for Power Trip
PlainBlueNightingale chapter 44 . 10/11/2015
OMG, I loved this fiction so much! It's one of my favourites and a total masterpiece!
The love, the hotness, the angst, the sexual tension, the sweetness, everything was combined perfectly. Gavin is awesome and even though I'm sorry for Cole I think it was for the best, because no matter what Gavin and Brecken are made for each other. Despite the latter being a douch at times, in the end he was really sweet and caring.
I don't think I can fully express how much I enjoyed reading this story or how much I was into it, but I definitely recommend it.
The writing style is also pleasant and fluent as well and it's easy to get captivated by it.
Now, I'm going to read the prequel and I hope there will be a spin-off of this.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 44 . 10/9/2015
I think this is a fit end and I will unfollow. I liked it overall. . . Just not at first. Idk. When my brain starts working I'll add it to the slash community but till then adios.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 40 . 10/9/2015
Fuck Gavin. Brecken x Cole!Yes! Idk. I really like him.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 39 . 10/9/2015
I hope he gets a new boyfriend. I am head over heals for Brecken. As long as he is happy . . . I don't give a shit. I really hate gavin right now. Lol.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
But I don't want him to be human. I loved that monster. . . Noooo . . .
AnonymousProclamations chapter 36 . 10/9/2015
This story is great. Glad I stuck with it.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
I had to favorite because of the sadism of Brecken. I love him. I do.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
Brecken is my fav character! I love him!
AnonymousProclamations chapter 28 . 10/6/2015
All the cockblocking . . . Why? Why?
AnonymousProclamations chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Damn it. Parents are such cock blockers. Golly.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
Oh damn. That was hot.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
The fact that you have been writing this since 2009 is quite amazing! Great job and dedication! I'm stoping here . . . Not sure if i will follow or keep reading. Like the sister story though . .. later I will add it to the Slash Central Community.
TheoLavigne chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Boner Alert! Omg.
Roger Jaminson chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Rereading this. And I just realized the double meaning to the last line. Haha. Oh, you. Too clever.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/20/2015
Spent two hours reading the whole thing, worth every second. :D
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »