Reviews for Power Trip
Black Violin Prince chapter 33 . 3/23
' "Brecken! Dinner!" Sh*t, there goes my boner.'

That's literally what I was thinking as I heard, 'Brecken, dinner'. It was freaking funny though. I couldn't help it.

Black Violin Prince chapter 32 . 3/23
Now I know why Brecken thinks he's the center of the f ucking world! His mama told him that oe too many times whe he was a baby, and now it's gone right to his twisted head. OOOOOoooohhhhh boy. and geez, like, Brecken, you're going to send your life down the drain.

The way he just said Gavin's being punished. Makes him sound like a kinky bastard with some serious BDSM issues. The long version of BDSM too. (Bondage & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism). Yeah, Brecken's got some problems. People are gonna really know he's screwing Gavin and I don't know. But I want to find out what happens neeext~

Black Violin Prince chapter 31 . 3/23
Brecken's a douchebag! I swear, he's pissing me off about now. I'm just waiting for the moment where Gavin does something to show him he's not the center of the f ucking universe. Because I swear, this Brecken probably thinks nothing existed but him and his worries. It's almost pitiful. Damn, but I like where everything's going.

All over again.

Black Violin Prince chapter 30 . 3/23
i think that was pretty f ucking hot. really, really, really hot. and im losing it! have to find out what happens next, you know? post-sex syndrome is different with everybody, im thinking.

Black Violin Prince chapter 29 . 3/23
whoa, gavin's good. nothing else i could say about that.

Black Violin Prince chapter 28 . 3/23
Takes a douchebag to know a douchebag, brecken dear. XD

Black Violin Prince chapter 27 . 3/23
man, brecken's pretty f ucked up. and he's going to fuck up someone else's life soon if he keeps up at it. but I AM curious to know who this other person was that brecken lost his virginity to. xp XD

Black Violin Prince chapter 26 . 3/23
Brecken's being a son of a b*tch! what the heck! poor gavin cant do anything i his life without brecken getting pissed off at him and it's pissing me off!. poor gavin

Black Violin Prince chapter 25 . 3/23
i love these chapters. im horny that way. but it's not my fault! i would blame it on author-san, since you're the person that writes good sex scenes. XD

Black Violin Prince chapter 24 . 3/23
and i go ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh boy,
again.

Black Violin Prince chapter 23 . 3/23
man, i cant tell whose the one that's really in charge any more. gavin or brecken? gavin's good at getting his way most of the time but brecken's one ass0whole-pushover. well, let's see how this birthday party turns out! (why did brecken agree to go?)

Black Violin Prince chapter 22 . 3/23
yeah! this is awesome and i'm hot all over and this is seriously a turn on. but, dam, brecken is becoming painfully, obviously, possessive. SOMEONE is going to find out he loves to f uck with gavin. i mean, that collin dude was really breathing down his neck for details, right? yeah, someone is going to find out.

Black Violin Prince chapter 21 . 3/23
shiiiiiiiiii*t. i wished the guy had taken a swing at brecken. the f*cker needs a jolt to reality. seriously.

i cant help but type what i think. kind of saying things in the heat of the moment.. i'll try to stop though.

Black Violin Prince chapter 20 . 3/23
brecken's pretty seriously stuck in denial, huh?

yup.

he's deeeeep in denial.

really, really f ucking deep, sorry for my wording

Black Violin Prince chapter 19 . 3/23
and im in love with perfect gavin even more. lol. mucho gracias.

701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »