Reviews for Power Trip
Black Violin Prince chapter 14 . 3/23
Brecken's being a priiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Sorry, up past curfew so these might be really short so i dont have to make to much clicking noises.

Black Violin Prince chapter 13 . 3/23
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

Black Violin Prince chapter 12 . 3/23
This is the climax? Maybe? 'Cause during the climax, usually, everything just goes

BOOM

and I'm thinking this kinda went

BOOM

so yeah. Wonder what's gonna happen next!

Black Violin Prince chapter 11 . 3/23
Man, I really love Gavin. Is there not a moment where he sucker-punches Brecken in the face? 'Cause I definitely don't love Brecken.

Black Violin Prince chapter 10 . 3/23
yup, I'm probably going to go into a rant of 'oh boy' because I really want to see where this is going to go. I'm staying up all night for this story/ Nights. I don't care! I want to read it all! thank you author-san for making this~~~~~

Black Violin Prince chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. That's all I could think of saying since all I want to do is read the rest of this. X)

Black Violin Prince chapter 8 . 3/22
Dang, that ending though:

"Then Gavin opened his mouth and ruined everything."

Brecken is just wonderful. He's such a happy, good person.

I wish he would eventually get hit in the head with a soccer ball. X)

Black Violin Prince chapter 7 . 3/22
Wow, Brecken's a f*cking prick. Sorry for the language. But stil, dude, you brought this upon yourself, Brecken! xp lol

Black Violin Prince chapter 6 . 3/22
Man, this guy has SERIOUS problems. Like, dude. YOU fucked up. Deal with it, man.

But, serious, this just got fun. I can't wait to find out what happens.

Black Violin Prince chapter 5 . 3/22
yo~ interesting. Can't help but wish things had blown up a little more in Brecken's face, but I might like this better.

Black Violin Prince chapter 4 . 3/22
Is he seriously going to make that offer? Oh gods, he is. This is spiraling down, down, down. Oh boy. I can just imagine what will happen. Nothing good. Nothing good.

Buuuuuut, I do understand this guy, Gavin's, thought process about adrenaline. What the heck, of course I do. Adrenaline makes people do the most f*cked up sh*t. But it's also like drugs. I think some call it high on life. Sometimes, under some situations, It's called high off life.

I wonder where things will do from here. Up or down?

Black Violin Prince chapter 3 . 3/22
Well, this Collin is gonna f*ck up in life, if nothing else. xp. lol, pardon my language. Sorry, sorry. But I like to express feelings through carefully, or not so carefully chosen words. You know, well pieced together lines of perfection can really sway a person. But hasty, direct, tactless words get the words across. That's how I think. And I think this Collin has problems and this Brecken is GOING to have problems very soon.

Black Violin Prince chapter 2 . 3/22
Ah~ I already love the character and personality of Gavin. I'm going to enjoy this a lot. I can't wait.

Well, the here comes the next chapter.

Black Violin Prince chapter 1 . 3/22
Whoa, okay, I know I fall in love with stories way too easily. I've ready crappy stories before and still got into them because that's just who I am, you know? And I'm sure I have a problem with saying this every time. But this is freaking awesome. I'm already in love with it. And I can't, can't, can't, Can Not, wait to find out what happens. I'll try my very best to review for every one of your chapters. I usually do that because it gives people boots to write more but doesn't look like you need that. Since you have over 600 reviews and already finished the story.

Still! I am letting you know what I think on every chapter.

Sychronergy chapter 16 . 3/4
I love this little - fire and ice kinda dynamic you have. I'm like, cheerleading for Gavin to just snatch some control and sort of teach Brecken who's really in charge. I'm beginning to see, more and more, of that "would you be mad if your pet bites you" things between them. There are soo many little hot tidbits and I really love how you set everything up.
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »