Reviews for Power Trip
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 27 . 6/16/2011
Thanks for the read again i'll be waiting for the next chapter till then.

shellbell10 chapter 27 . 6/15/2011
I haven't read this story in a long time. All i can say it was really cute lol
2cute4ya14 chapter 27 . 6/15/2011
Oh yay anotge chapter! :) this one was adorable! I think Brecken is finally getting to an understanding where he shouldn't hide his true feelings for Gavin anymore! Hopefully things get easier between these two! :) the fact that Gavin plays the drums is oh so fucking sexy! Haha call me crazy but I'm in love with this story! :) please update soon!
Rubedo Jr chapter 27 . 6/15/2011
1 down, and a whole lot of plot exposition - and I still have more questions than answers... Gavin is such a mystery. A good mystery, too! 3 to go, and I don't intend to slack off, either~

Rubedo Jr.
ThE wRiTeR mY wOrDs My SoUl chapter 27 . 6/15/2011

Yes... I'm so glad they came to an aggreement! That totally rocks and now they have a chance to figure stuff out!

I loved this chapter so much!

Great job.

: )

2cute4ya14 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Oh my god! I'm like so in love with this story! Ira really adorable and Brecken (in my brain) is one sexy beast! As for Gavin he's like nerd hot which makes the couple PERFECT! I think Brecken should make love to Gavin JUST to show how much he cares

for Gavin because he needs to stop denying that he loves him since Gavin already told Brecken he loved him. Oh I hope that happens! I need chapter 27! Please update soon!
2cute4ya14 chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
Oh em shizzle! :DD this story is amazing! I love the Gavin character! And brecken with the faux-hawk is oh so sexy! Please please post more! :)
Creep-o chapter 26 . 5/13/2011
Okay, before anything, I have to admit that I love your stories, well, at least this one and 'Intrusive And Arrogant'. And, it is kind of weird, but in both of them there are really abusive and -mostly- one-sided relationships; thing that I find really strange (and it's really fucked-up that I find it lovely). I just hope that in this story Brecken ends up with the same feelings as Gavin, or at least with Gavin finding someone else. By the way, somehow I suspect that Gavin and Collin had a thing, and maybe, just maybe, Collin isn't that mean guy we've (readers) have pictured and he's actually trying to help Gavin? Well, maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Keep on with the good writing!
C chapter 26 . 5/7/2011
Pls pls pls update! I'm a huge fan of your work. It's intense and brillant. I truly love this story so much.

Also your story Rodrick Drools is amazing... I really hope you continue that. It's my favorite.

: )
Chaser-of-Shadows chapter 26 . 5/1/2011 fuckin' way...-drags Brecken off to a corner and beats the shit out of him- STFU Brecken.

Update soon! I hope Gavin kicks his ass for this one!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
Oh shit it just got intense at the end here O.O amazing stuff :D please write more :3
Saix chapter 26 . 4/20/2011
For some reason, I feel as though Collin has a lot more to do with Gavin than he's letting on...

Brecken is such an a**hole, though Gavin isn't much better since he LETS Brecken mistreat him so! But it's such good drama I can't stop reading! It's kind of hard for me to tell with character I like most since they both have such dynamic personalities.

Also, Kudos for making the basic cliche (unpopular kids falls in love with popular kid) become so original! It doesn't leave traces behind of that at all, really refreshing! It amazes me how happy each update makes me. So, update more?
deshaunwalker chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
Ugh. I bet Collin did that shit on purpose. What a hoe... but anyways, I effin love your story. It is awesome and you should update soon even though you just updated like three days ago.
L. Arthur chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
OMG! Read everything in one sitting. You rock, you know. And this story is incredible. It's got everything I could ask for and I really love the pacing. I've always struggled with that and you handle it so brilliantly. Great job. Your characters are amazing. They're both so real and perfect for each other that it makes me a little jealous. Your story's romantic and hot, which can sometimes be really tough to pull off. Kudos. I'm a little disappointed that it took me this long to find your story. Please please please keep writing.
IslandAmoeba chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
CALM YOUR COWS, I'M REVIEWING! I must say, I do enjoy your story. It's nice seeing Gavin's POV sometimes, and usually I prefer just sticking with one. Great job with the story and keep writing! I await your next update. Hehe, I rhymed.
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »