Reviews for Power Trip
zio chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
omg so hot...and i was so suprised to see an update, i didn't expect one for a while...thank you so much )
the reluctant reviewer chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
I liked this chapter the best since we got to learn more about Gavin (the enigma shrouded in mystery wrapped in intrigue, right?). His parents are seriously insane though, haha.
the reluctant reviewer chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Gah okay okay I'll review!

This is a really gripping story. I am more like Brecken than Gavin, and I'm just as fascinated and confused and off-balance as he is. Keep writing!
no-ones-puppet chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Damn! This is so awesome! I love the two of them together... Brecken can be a jerk but it's probably just because he's so far in the closet. Yeah for Gavin for trying to make the awkward situation right... Now hopefully Brecken's grandparents don't walk in on them like Gavin's mom did. Bracken would probably flip shit worse than before. Lol
kissedbymidnight chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
*laughs* Silly Brecken he got a ticket:) But he got Gavin to so I guess it's ok. Brecken is actually starting to figure it out to, how much he honestly likes Gavin. I'm glad. He's angry but he seems like he's kind of logical at the same time. Cute Gavin, walking all the way over to Brecken's in the rain. If that isn't dedication I don't know what is:) When I picture him soaked it makes me think of a rain drenched puppy._ He seems to be playing with fire taking Gavin to the guest bedroom though. What if they fall asleep?:) I like that we got to find out why Gavin is so into Brecken also. I had wondered about that. Great job! I'm glad that you updated so soon.*poke poke* Maybe we will get a Soul Bound chapter soon? *puppy dog eyes* Anyway, thanks for the review reply to:) I'm glad that you like my reviews so much because I really like your stories!:)Stupid fp isn't giving me my story alerts though. I think the site is having problems so I had to find this update on my own.
trippy chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Wow, that was an immense chapter. If I'm going to be honest, the story started brilliantly, and I felt dipped slightly in the middle... but this chapter brought it all back in its raging perfect fury! Amazing. I love Brecken's anger and frustration, the murderousness, the power trip, the desperation. And I love Gavin's desperation and mystery and his confession. The whole chapter was perfect!
Drowning Ninja chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Its hard to find a good story online to read but all of your stories are just so good. Everything is so well written and so HOT! Please write more I can't wait for the next update! - and Update soulbound soon please
Hichou chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
OH GOD! I loved it!

I want more *_*
kissedbymidnight chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
*bounces around happily* Yay! Another chapter and it was super amazing!_ I also love Gavin, but then again I love Brecken too! They are just such original characters:) And they got all hot and heavy. It was really good._ I loved how Brecken was really getting into it because of how into it Gavin was. And like always I love how Gavin is so into Brecken. How he's so desperate and honest about it. Silly Brecken though, he's starting to have feelings for Gavin and doesn't even really realise it. It's going to hit him like a ton of bricks when he finally figures it out*cackles evilly* But it will be to late then Brecken. Mwhahaha_ Also, Gavin's parents were hilarious. They were all in Brecken's face and touching him. He was all 0_0. It was great. Funny, interesting chapter, and the story is still moving along. Great job! I can't wait for more:) And thanks for the shout out.
Castle in a fog chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
I don't even have words for how horrific that was.

The situation, not your writing :3
Poptart Guava King chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Oh goodness. Brecken drama is way out of control. Dude needs to chill. And then go back to fooling around with Gavin. Preferably with less clothes on...gosh I'm a creep.
Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Collin likes penis. End of story. -_-
Poptart Guava King chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Cause Gavin's just THAT. GOOD. Blows you speechless. heh.
Xio chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Omg an update with sexiness ) thank you... Bracken is so in denial he allways gives in to gavin's demand and acts like he doesn't care...he's giving mix signals... Parents and their messed up timing... Wonder what's going to happen next beside Bracken freaking out )
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Wow it's been a while since i've read this i had to remember who was who anyways great chapter nice plot well i can't wait for the next one till next time.

595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »