Reviews for Power Trip
kissedbymidnight chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
That wasn't to bad for filler though. I wonder what his sister would do though, if she knew it was a guy? Poor Gavin. He has it so bad, constantly texting Brecken. And Brecken, he felt an electric tingle at the thought of hanging out! Go Gavin!*waves Gavin flag in the air* He SO deserves the flag for getting Brecken to feel like that_ Yeah!It means there is a serious possibility of them having a happily ever after ending.
kissedbymidnight chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Well that was nice. We got Gavin in this chapter. I like hearing his thoughts about Brecken. They are so honest, passionate, and heartfelt. He deserves to be happy. Gavin's parents have no idea what their son is getting into though. No parent would smile about that deal, at least if their son/ daughter was on Gavin's end of the deal. Good job! I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship evolves and I like the smut! I'm a perv like that_
kissedbymidnight chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
Aw, there must be something wrong with me because I'm glad that they're at least getting together, even if it's like that. However, that really isn't healthy for poor Gavin. He's already broken.:( And he's going to keep hoping for more even if Brecken isn't planning on giving him anything else. He's treating poor Gavin like a whore, setting up rules and everything. But I think that will eventually lead up to Brecken admitting his feelings for Gavin eventually. Either that or someone will catch them. Maybe both. I hope no one catches them though, that could easily lead to Brecken hating Gavin for real.
kissedbymidnight chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Yay! More smut! That was hot! I love how Gavin attacked him and wanted it that much.I don't think I've ever read a scene that was done like that. I've read stories were they get aggressive, but not for those reasons. I really liked that and it seems to fit Gavin and his style so well. I also like how Brecken gave him more than one kiss. Gavin only asked for a single kiss, but he got more_ Great job!I can see Brecken falling into a relationship with him in the future, it will just take a while still because Brecken's so stubborn and so in denial.
kissedbymidnight chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Well what do you know._ Gavin has the cards in his hands now and I have a feeling they are going to stay that way. Brecken wants to be blown so bad he will pretty much do anything and that gives Gavin power. I really liked how Gavin responded with eagerness and excitement to Brecken. He got a wiff that Brecken might want him and he was on him.:) I also like how you made this chapter intense. I was really into it. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
*pats Brecken* You have it bad dude. Those are so obviously forced. You can't even come up with good, logical things you hate about him. It's because you like him_ Just admit it. Anyway, that was rather unique. Reminded me of the movie, 10 Things I Hate About You.
kissedbymidnight chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
Poor Brecken. He's being obsessive.:) And Gavin, that smart boy. He's purposely leaving Brecken alone. He knows how to get the guys attention._ Brecken just doesn't know it yet.
kissedbymidnight chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
O, he's questioning his sexuality a little bit. A good sign!Well, a good sign for me and Gavin, a bad sign for him. _And Collin, after being such a dick to everyone, has been with another guy? He's so close-minded.
kissedbymidnight chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Yay! We got smut! And they were both so into it_ Brecken was a big jerk in this chapter though, telling Gavin that he would forget all about him after tonight. I think that really hurt Gavin, but he's determined, so Brecken will just have to accept him and get over it:) Again, I like how you are slowly changing Brecken into a 'better' person instead of doing it all at once. It makes it so much more believable. Great job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Clever Gavin! He tricked Brecken. I wondered what the point of the girl was. I thought she was Gavin's sister and that would cause drama later on. I was wrong, but this is better.:) Gavin really wants that date and it's adorable and heart-wrenching all at the same time._ I think the transition between the girl and Gavin maybe could have gone a little smoother, but I'm not sure how you would really go about fixing that. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
kissedbymidnight chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Well, it seemed like Brecken was starting to change and possibly open up to the idea of being with Gavin in the future, but then it was ruined.:( He asked out Tiffany. Bleh. I do like how you made his change of being more compassionate believable though. That can be very hard to do, so good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
There's the Brecken we all know and love_ I found it interesting how they conversed about their 'relationship'. I especially liked how Gavin said that Brecken owed him so much more than a car ride, because he does. My curiousity is also piqued. Why does he love Brecken? Hopefully we will get to find out soon. I'm nosy.
kissedbymidnight chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
A cliffhanger? But that's alright because you have the next chapter up _ Brecken is actually being nice to him today. I wonder how long that will last? I'm glad that Brecken offered him a ride though, that leaves more time for them to talk and get to know each other/harass one another. I thought it was cute how at first Gavin hesitated before nodding and pretty much running to the passenger's seat. He doesn't always show it on his face, but he has it SO bad for Brecken.
kissedbymidnight chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
O, some aggression. _Gavin gained the upper hand there, at least for a little while. I'm not sure who was on top at the end. Poor Gavin, he doesn't want to love Brecken, but he does. I wonder if Brecken hitting him would really make Gavin hate him though. I mean Brecken is already a big jerk to him, so his feelings must be super strong. I'm looking forward to more interaction between the two. The dialogue and the thoughts were amazing and natural, like usual.
kissedbymidnight chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I want to say that is foreshadowing("I was Brecken Waters. I got what I deserved.") because as soon as I read it I thought, 'Oh, you'll get what you deserve. Gavin is going to own you.'._ I'm awful. Anyway, I still like Brecken so much as a character and I think maybe it's because of the honesty of his thoughts. They make it so clear who he is. I also like that we got to learn more about Gavin through Brecken's thoughts. Yay! Gavin has amazing control of his emotions and has amazing confidence! Oh, this story has been reading smooth like Soul Bound for the last few chapters now also. Great job!
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »