Reviews for Power Trip
JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Awesome update! Loved this, now lets see what happens!
miaou chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
awesome update. xD haha I'm so excited to see what'll happen next _
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
I just love this story Lol
miaou chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
*reaches bottom of page* *searches for next button* *finds none*

...it was getting good... it was getting rEALLY good?...

:D lol. im really caught up in how brecken's thoughts and thinking about gavin is going to change [K
Domia Lyran chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
Cool...I like it! Keep up the good work!
Solais chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
I really like the story. Even if the chapters are short, it sets a good pace, so the plot flows pretty good. I do hope you intend to finish it, I'm really interested in what happens next.

Got to say I like Gavin's character, though it baffles me as to why he would be in love with Brecken; the guy's an ass.
calamity jane chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Whoo you go Gavin! I really have to hand it to him, he's such a risk taker.

Hope you update soon, we need to know what happens in part 2 of the date! :)
camikaza chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
...I read all 11 chapters in a row and now I see that the next chapter isn't there yet. How dare you

...

No, kidding, I qiute love your fic! I hope you'll update soon though, I'm really curious XD

Huggles!
may16 chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
ra i wanna hit brecken! thanks for the update
JollyRandom chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Loving this. Gavin's good I'll give him that. He's committed. Brecken is a very realistic character to me. Half the guys at our school are like that.
Home Made Tiramisu chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
After reading through all the chapters … I don’t know … it feels a little … not yaoi but more about a homophobic boy who is trying to get lucky. haha Don’t get me wrong though, the story is great. Breckan’s point of view is so atypical. I couldn’t tell the different from him and my friends back in high school. Damn they were stupid. Gavin is, I don’t know, I seen guys at my school who were out of the closet and they all acted like Jack from Will and Grace. Gavin, on the other hand, is borderline trying to experiment than actually know he likes boys. Cute though.
Scobie3 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Wow.

That was a complete turnaround. Completely did not expect that! And it all makes sense now. Gavin is clever :D. But is Brecken seriously going to submit to the date or is Gavin getting himself into trouble?

I've been really looking forward to your update since the last chap and now I'm desperate for part 2 of the date! Please write fast :)

Brilliant brilliant story!
SilverFamily chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love this fic so much! You should have way more reviews for this!

I feel sorry for the girl already ;) Gavin is so sweet and vulnerable! I almost want Brecken to hurt him more, so that he can make him feel even better when he realises he's totally in love!

Good work! Please update.
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Watch that chick be Gavin's sister or something...that would both be awkward and cause mayhem!
Scobie3 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I love this story so much! :D

So either Gavin will find out and we get to see his reaction, or Brecken will realise early on that the girl isn't really helping... can't wait!

I love both your characters so much - They are both loveable in their own way, Gavin for being so vulnerable and trying to be straightfaced, and Brecken for his confused guilt trips. And power trip lol.

Keep writing please!