Reviews for Power Trip
calamity jane chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
Last 3 chaps were awesome! I liked the brothers and think they're a very interesting pair...I look forward to reading more about them.

As for this latest chap (30) all I can say is wow, hooray, the wait is finally over! It wasn't only freakin' hot, it was well written for these 2 characters. I could practically feel the pain in Breck's poor knees, lol!

Great job, can't wait for more!
zero woods chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
whoa, i never thought i would find yaoi outside fanfiction till now. great job i like gavin alot, he's like me without all the gayness but the loner thing and no friends.
Satellite-Princess chapter 30 . 7/21/2011
ok so that was HOT! VERY HOT!

There usually hot anyway but that was steaming

OMG! I loved it

I think Brecken is falling-if he hasnt already-and he doesnt even kno it

UPDATE QUICKLY!
L. Arthur chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
Amazing. Wait, wait. AMAZING! that's much better. I had been hoping for a chapter, but I never expected a sex scene. Calico Trayce, you've definitely raised the bar in terms of how great this story is. i was chewing through my lip as i started getting to the end. i couldn't contain myself. i knew it was gonna happen, and it didn't feel rushed. it didn't feel like senseless smut, it felt appropriate...considering what the characters have been going through :)

judging by the new characters, and how much screen time they got, I can tell your a huge Madden/Mackay fan. Although, Gavin/Brecken certainly deserve credit as well. they make a great couple.

please keep the chapters coming. and don't worry about writing shorter chapters. this one is solid. no complaints from me. great job.
zayasshole chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
This story is fantastic. The characters are well written and I love Brecken's inner conflict. Oh yeah, btw, the smut is phenomenal.

Anxiously awaiting updates

-EZ
EyeLuvEminem chapter 30 . 7/18/2011
Holy hell... That was super hot... Update soon please! Gavin and Brecken are too awesome for words. Awesome job so far. Keep it up!
Riley Lincoln chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
I wasn't even going to read this-generally don't read a lot of HS-aged fiction anymore-but I couldn't keep myself away... despite Brecken's asshole personality (I still really don't like him. ...TBH, I don't even particularly like Gavin that much-I mean, I do like him, but in a very odd way-but there's something about the two that I srsly couldn't stop reading.)

Very interesting relationship they have going. And also, I do appreciate Brecken coming off the page so well that I want to just hit him in the face basically all of the time. He's such an ASS, I can't even. AND GAVIN SLKW;KE, I can't even handle his, y'know, weird I LOVE YOU and then his just blatant acceptance that Brecken's such a dick. I think that's what bugs me the most; they're both sort of unwilling to change, no matter what. Brecken's still insecure about Gavin and upset over EVERYTHING and Gavin's just seems to be 'sure, okay.' I mean, he doesn't take it passively, but their relationship isn't so much of a give-and-take as it is a take-and-take with the occasional compromise.

It's very fresh, though, and it still brings out (obviously) strong emotions in me, so.
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Spent hours reading this and love it :D I like seeing Madden and Mackay's future selves, they seem much happier :) I love both Brecken and Gavin's characters, even though Brecken is sometimes a douche lol. Can't wait for you to update :)
Enchantedflame chapter 30 . 7/14/2011
Definitely hot! Haha I seriously thought that it was going to be the end of the.. Story I guess? I'll eagerly await more though!
shellbell10 chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
Loved it
lee chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
oh shit.

that was sexy.

._.
Malaia chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Oh, wow. Gavin suddenly makes me sick (. I hope he gets some self respect because I find him less attractive than Brecken right now. And that says a lot.

Seriously, he's made my stomach turn with that offer and desperation.
Malaia chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
-and opened it charismatically-

Might want to change that, it's not really fitting. I don't think you can actually open something charismatically. Maybe you mean 'with a flourish' or something similar?

-"For an Irish son of a bitch," Steven, our Goalie, added with a ruffle of Gaz's bright red hair.-

OI! I'm Irish! *doesn't like steven!*

Drinking song... BRILLIANT haha.

-Besides, I hadn't done anything entirely wrong.-

Brecken is delusional as well as being an asshole!
Frozen Doll chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
That was sexy as hell chapter 30 I was so pissed how you ended chapter 29 cause it was just getting good, that I loved 30 sooo much. Super sexy. I LOVE Yaoi so that was amazing. I am happy now thank you. It was perfect. *giggles* what if the parents would have walked in on them.
Malaia chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Haha yeah he /is/ a total douchebag, but I have a feeling he's going to get ALL he deserves and maybe more *snort*. Looking forward to his being torn down, that's for sure. He needs a kick in the nuts.

I definitely like that I have a good feel for Brecken though the story only has a few words. That's the sign of a really brilliant writer, able to convey and atmosphere and character outline with drabbles. )
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »