Reviews for Power Trip
kissedbymidnight chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Aw*pats Gavin* You poor thing. You're not a slut, Gavin is just jealous that he doesn't have you all to himself. Anyway, kick butt chapter. I like how Brecken was day dreaming about Gavin and what they did together. He's got it bad_ I like how Collin is appearing to be nicer also. He used to be such a meany. Anyway, I think Brecken overreacted like usual. I'm sure that there's a perfectly good reason why Gavin is going and why shouldn't he be able to have fun at the party? I'm interested to see what happens next though. What is Gavin going to do? He just got called a slut, although it's obvious that he's not. And what will Brecken do? Will he feel bad and apologize? Will he spy on Gavin at the party? Hmm, I'm curious.
sapere chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Oh no... So disappointed in Gavin. It's true, he knows all about breaken and hasn't shared anything of himself and isn't willing to. And obviously has been around with guys.

Brecken should try out another guy to find out if it's just gavin, or guys in general! Plus it would level the playing field.

I actually expected worse at the ending of the chapter. I thought brecken would end things with gavin. It's true, he could just be messing with him.

Aw... Poor brecken!

Thanks for the chapter update. This is one of the fics I read asap! Looking forward to the next update :)

zoo-bie chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Ohohohoho, love it~!
Drowning Ninja chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
So much for a random short story. Haha I love it and I really really want to know whats going though Breckens head. Please update soon!
ThE wRiTeR mY wOrDs My SoUl chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
What? Man Brecken's just so freaking lost in this.

Poor Gavin... but Gavin's not innocent either.

I love your stories so much I can't wait till you update this

And Diary of a Wimpy Kid on FF...

BTW it's MyHeroRaven from FF... just so you know

Poptart Guava King chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
or...maybe its cause everything was going okay and then you called im a slut for pretty much no reason other than you're uber paranoia and over active imagination? -_-
no-ones-puppet chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
Nonononono! Don't jump to conclusions like that brecken! Gavin is a sweet heart... And he loves you and so what if he's a little mysterious... It's sexy! Just... Give him time! Gah. Besides... Maybe Gavin doesn't trust you because you used him to get a good grade and a blow job pretty much the first time you ever had a real conversation with him. Lol. Aww... I hope they work it Out!
Elira Winter chapter 25 . 4/13/2011
OMG SO HOT. *Squees*

Brecken is a little crazy but I can see he has potential to care about people. Potentially. I hope they get together, it'd be the sweetest!
Chaser-of-Shadows chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
Amazing! T-T I was waiting for this chapter FOR EVER. Make more, right nao, plz!
quivering quill chapter 25 . 4/1/2011
oh loved it! it was hot! and i love how gavin gives his all to win brecken over. and i hope brecken falls for him too, and gets all possessiv and stuff ;) but i also hope that no one will be mean and cruel in school! homophobia sucks!
sapere chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
Sque! Yay! Brecken's coming closer to realizing his feelings! Aw... Sadness that Brecken wasn't Gavin's first :( I hope he saved the rest of his virginity for Brecken :)

And the insecurity! AWw Brecken wants to be loved for himself!

Please update soon! Great chappy!
shellbell10 chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
Poptart Guava King chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
yay sex

but those two are messed up fo realz yo. D:
Avernion chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
When the officer knocked on the window, I laughed. Because really, how much worse can his day get xD

Another “snort”-moment was when he forbade anymore confusing things to be said. Snort. He is so cute and he doesn’t even understand it. Well that, and a wee bit exasperating :3
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
Yay no more fighting i'm so happy i can't wait for the next chapter you have to review soon cliff hangers drive me crazy well until next time.

612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »