Reviews for Power Trip
Guest chapter 31 . 9/1/2011
Oooooh that was a good Chapter!

I can't wait for more bwahahaha And Gavins Past is going to be good -

So in all I love it and keep going!
Fumiki chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
That was fking hot. Dammit. I love Gavin's slutty side. lol.

You should update and write about they going out for a real date or something. Why does he being so secretive about his past? I'm really curious.

So... Update? Please? ;P
polaramity chapter 30 . 8/17/2011
I did it! I got through every released chapter without reviewing each individual one, I’m so proud of myself. You didn’t have to make it so difficult, not only begging your readers to review them but making the chapters so freaking review worthy. Attention whore. Now I have to sit here and list from the notes (yes NOTES) that I took:

I love how that prick Brecken Waters occasionally talks about himself in the third person, I love how stoic and sexy Gavin is, I love the line “Had he gone to cock sucking school or what?, ” and I love the complexity of their relationship.

Before your “inner seme” cums from complements there were some things I didn’t love; the biggest one is how Brecken loses it so often, I swear, by the time they were at the party I just didn’t care anymore if and why he was mad. I realize that his anger management issues are a key factor in this story but he’s coming off as bi-polar and I find myself having to back track for why he’s mad-or worse I just start skipping lines. Be careful.

Now back to the love, I love your attention to kissing, you do a fantastic job when describing kissing. Your fuck scenes are cute and the dirty talk is hot, but really, I’ve never been so engrossed by kissing before.

Lastly, I want to make a prediction (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING) Gavin is no longer a virgin at the hands of his half brother, is my prediction. I’m guessing that because he was comparing his bro to Brecken and I know you have an affinity for incest as I came over here from you “Rodrick Drools” story. It’s just a guess.

If you choose to post more that’s cool, I am looking forward to Brecken saying the L word back to Gavin just once. Thanks for posting.
beckett77 chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
I would like to hop on the encouraging the writing train. It really does do wonders for one's motivation, (and my subsequent enjoying of more delicious Brecken/Gavin action). :P

This story is very well-written and you've done quite well by your characters. At the start of the story, I thought that Brecken was a total dick. I really wanted for Gavin to tell him to go fuck himself. (Which of course means that you're doing an excellent job since my reaction was so strong to your written words!)

But by this latest chapter, I have warmed up to him considerably. I like that you're not afraid to let the characters grow from an initial unlikable stage. You don't excuse or condone their actions, but rather allow them to be fleshed out with backstory and extenuating circumstances. Learning about Brecken has been an interesting journey and I love him more for it being a journey, rather than a one-dimensional love from the start.

And I eagerly await continuing to learn about the mysterious Gavin along with Brecken. I like the pace of your story and how you're revealing things slowly, letting them unfold from the perspective of the narrating character.

When you're the writer and you know everything about your characters, it's a hard thing to restrain yourself from writing as though your readers or other characters know everything too and I applaud you for having the time and discipline to let Gavin be so intriguing. I love all the little hints throughout the story that he does have a life outside of loving Brecken (even though the narrator, Brecken, is kinda an asshole and doesn't necessarily see this, you still make it clear to the reader that this is the case) and that, although I feel like I know him and see how it effects him, Gavin's past is something that's opaque.

So, in conclusion, your story summary was correct; I do love Gavin. And surprisingly, Brecken too. What you've done with them makes this story awesome and emotionally investing. :)
Russle chapter 27 . 8/10/2011
Ugh! Boys are so stubborn!
Russle chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
I'm reviewing! But it don't get much better than this!

Lol, Nice work. I liked the ending. :3
Russle chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Uh, yeah, er, I wouldn't wanna kiss Brecken either. D: Bleh... would definitely leave a sour taste in my mouth.
ftmcoffeedrinker chapter 30 . 8/5/2011
I love love love this story! Actually I'm inlove with all of your stories. Please update soon!
Draco volans chapter 30 . 8/4/2011
More please.
Draco volans chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
You missed a period between 'him and That' at the start, missed fun in; "You were made (fun) of for a week.", and your fic is still great.
Draco volans chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
heh heh. This is a good character sheet.
Draco volans chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Just started reading this one. Enjoying it so far, and it hits all the marks of a good well written fic.

I'm particularly enjoying Gavin, and his counteroffer. Made me smirk. Good on him.
Jill Montino chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
I read this story for the first time today, and read it in a row. You had my full attention from the first paragraph and I just kept on reading.

Your writing style's very casual; not dark or serious, which only makes it easier to take it to heart. The characters are very well developed with a lot of contradictions and I can tell that you have put a lot of thinking behind their actions. I especially think of Brecken; always in denial, but still so aware of himself and his actions. He knows that what he does (in the beginning) is wrong, but he still goes through with it, which shows how easily influenced we're of other people.

Gavin, who's the complete opposite of Brecken in that manner, brings a nice contrast to the story. I really envy his stoic courage. And the further you read, the more you learn that apart from his facial expressions and somtimes his actions, he's a kind of simple guy.

It's realistic that Brecken always get so mad at himself when he realises that he's done something affectionate towards Gavin, and then takes it out on him, like it's Gavin's fault. It really shows how insecure Brecken is, and it helps you to not hate him too much. I also like how they do everything totally out of order and that it, against all odds, works out in the end.

So, in short: It's a very simple, but sensuous story that is precisely my taste. I eagerly await the next chapter and apologise if the review was to scattered.

Jill Montino
jayyluvr28 chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
SO HOT! UPDATE please!
calamity jane chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
Last 3 chaps were awesome! I liked the brothers and think they're a very interesting pair...I look forward to reading more about them.

As for this latest chap (30) all I can say is wow, hooray, the wait is finally over! It wasn't only freakin' hot, it was well written for these 2 characters. I could practically feel the pain in Breck's poor knees, lol!

Great job, can't wait for more!
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »