Reviews for Power Trip
Scobie3 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Wow.

That was a complete turnaround. Completely did not expect that! And it all makes sense now. Gavin is clever :D. But is Brecken seriously going to submit to the date or is Gavin getting himself into trouble?

I've been really looking forward to your update since the last chap and now I'm desperate for part 2 of the date! Please write fast :)

Brilliant brilliant story!
SilverFamily chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I love this fic so much! You should have way more reviews for this!

I feel sorry for the girl already ;) Gavin is so sweet and vulnerable! I almost want Brecken to hurt him more, so that he can make him feel even better when he realises he's totally in love!

Good work! Please update.
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Watch that chick be Gavin's sister or something...that would both be awkward and cause mayhem!
Scobie3 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I love this story so much! :D

So either Gavin will find out and we get to see his reaction, or Brecken will realise early on that the girl isn't really helping... can't wait!

I love both your characters so much - They are both loveable in their own way, Gavin for being so vulnerable and trying to be straightfaced, and Brecken for his confused guilt trips. And power trip lol.

Keep writing please!
Scobie3 chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Thanku so much for not leaving it on a cliffie for chap 8 and going straight onto 9 :)

I love this. A lot. It's really original, and you really do want Brecken and Gavin to work out. Everyone's saying bad things about Brecken...which I guess is true, but I love Brecken so much as a character... he's kind of a good guy deep down, but the power-trip was getting to him, and he's probably quite insecure and covers it with roughness and anger... I'm interested to see how far he'll push Gavin or if he'll just cave quickly :D

Update son!
Feel The Waltz chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
I just can't get enough of this. :D The offering of a ride made Breckan a wee bit less dickish. Thank you for posting! :)
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
Gosh Brecken is a douche!

He's soo full of it and he's totally annoying.

I kinda love Gavin. He's cool in a weird hidden emotions kinda way.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
wow i'm not sosure i wanna keep reading. This dude is seriously pissing me off.

You shouldn't take advantage of a person like that. Its way wrong. Ya'know i bet there are really tons of people out there like that. It's kinda sickening.

]

but i'll keep reading cuz i'm curious.

x]
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
Brecken is a jerk...he's going to get kicked off his high pedestal and its going to hurt...

I can't wait!

Excellent work!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
He better not have punched him D i would've gone in the story and blown him up right then and there! xD good story keep writingg :P
calamity jane chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Oh I like this story, it's really good!

Your writing is easy to read, and even though the chaps are shorter than I like, you manage to fill each one so there are no gaping holes in the storyline. I like Gavin too and hope he gets what he wants.

I'm looking forward to reading what happens next! :)
Scobie3 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Um...wow.

WOW.

I Love every single bit of this chapter! I loved the horror of Gavin coming up to talk to him infront of his friends, at first I thought maybe Gavin was the one on the power trip, but then the second half was really enlightening because he seemed so vulnerable... and wow. Seriously. It really bothers me that a lof of brilliant fics don't get enough reviews... yours is doing okay for reviews, but you should have a lot more...because it is brilliant.

When you say you've written so much... do you mean so much that hasn't been put up yet? If so please please update!

And I don't blame you for falling in love with them, me too! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Man I just love these two! Great work!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
he seriously is a douche xD lol very good story keep writing
jaedon chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Lol agree, he definitely is a douche XD

'I got what I deserved'

Oh yes you did indeed x]

Hehe, can't wait until your next update! :D
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »