Reviews for Power Trip
The-Sakura-Chan chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
More, more, more.

Just found your story today and I couldn't stop reading it. There is something very real about the situations you write about and thats what has kept me hooked. Keep up the great work and I hope to be able to read more soon.
Poptart Guava King chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
rofl. POOR AUDEN (oh yea and ryan, whoever). Being neglected while Brecken's off shnozzing cute boys in public bathrooms.

lol I was thinking "Brecken and Auden? Who the hell name's their kid's tha- oh you do." xD sorry! lmao.
kisilin chapter 22 . 10/24/2010
Hello, I really like your story the switching was fine. It's really hard to see why Gavin love Brecken.
JCrew85 chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
Just found this story and really enjoying it! Can't wait to see what is going to happen!
Smile101 chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Sweet! You're awesome! Thanks for the quick update. I looked into my inbox expecting nothing, and then I saw that you had updated. You made my day! _ Poor Gavin. He gets blamed for everything, but at least Brecken admitted that he like Gavin - in a round-about way of course. :D Woohoo! The first step is always admitting to yourself that you like someone. Can't wait to see what Brecken's going to say to Gavin. _
DH L'Orange chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Wow, Brecken has problems. Can you please make Gavin smack him?
Poptart Guava King chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
*gaspedgaspedgasps* I thought he was gonna beat the shit out of Gavin! I did! D:
JerryOnigiri chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
:) Thanks for the update!
EyeLuvEminem chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
I don't know if I like Brecken or not... But I do feel for Gavin, I want him to be happy! Can't wait to see what happens next!
JtheChosen1 chapter 21 . 10/19/2010
Man good thing they're all at the movie theater already, now I can grab some popcorn and watch the drama unfold haha!
ricklefickle chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
your story is so awesome! i get little tingly feelings when ever i read it! Your character pair up is so awesome, i really like how their personalities clash so greatly! Also i love Gavin's neediness!
Poptart Guava King chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
Reviewing. With love. Oh Gavin, I strive to be you when I grow up! Blank stares and great head. xD rofl Gavin has such a "vengeful stalker ex" potential to him. it makes me lol.
Smile101 chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
I absolutely love Gavin. I like how you wrote him so brave, yet underneath he has all these emotions. Brecken's so confused, and I'm looking forward to more. I'm glad you're still writing. Thanks for the update! Hopefully, you'll have the next update soon. _
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
Very nice chapter here!
JerryOnigiri chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
:) Thanks for the update!
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »