Reviews for Power Trip
kissedbymidnight chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
O, some aggression. _Gavin gained the upper hand there, at least for a little while. I'm not sure who was on top at the end. Poor Gavin, he doesn't want to love Brecken, but he does. I wonder if Brecken hitting him would really make Gavin hate him though. I mean Brecken is already a big jerk to him, so his feelings must be super strong. I'm looking forward to more interaction between the two. The dialogue and the thoughts were amazing and natural, like usual.
kissedbymidnight chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I want to say that is foreshadowing("I was Brecken Waters. I got what I deserved.") because as soon as I read it I thought, 'Oh, you'll get what you deserve. Gavin is going to own you.'._ I'm awful. Anyway, I still like Brecken so much as a character and I think maybe it's because of the honesty of his thoughts. They make it so clear who he is. I also like that we got to learn more about Gavin through Brecken's thoughts. Yay! Gavin has amazing control of his emotions and has amazing confidence! Oh, this story has been reading smooth like Soul Bound for the last few chapters now also. Great job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
*laughs hysterically* I can't believe he came flat out and said that.("You get to suck my dick.") In school no less._ But Gavin gave him a sassy answer, which was great. He even got Brecken to compromise. And we all know that Gavin will get an A on that project, so he has to go on a date with Gavin*lauhgs evilly* Brecken is in such trouble and he doesn't even know it, which makes it so much better and funnier. I still like the blunt honesty that both are showing and I'm glad we got to hear more from Gavin this time. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Ah, Brecken is an adrenaline junky! That makes sense. My favorite line for this chapter. 'The awe. The respect. It would be mine.' The placing for that was great and I loved 's a little jerk though (in a good way). He knows it's bad, but he's going to do it anyway. Karmatic justice says that he must fall in love with Gavin and have a happy ending together_ More like what I want to happen, but still. I like how Brecken tested Gavin's feelings for him by handing him a pencil. Who knew a simple action could cross Brecken's mind as a way to read his feelings. Also, I like how you described Gavin's reaction. It was cute. I'm not to sure about who Gavin is though. He's mysterious not only to Brecken, but to me too._ I want to know more about him now, figure him out, because I have no clue. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh my god! Collin is such a jerk, and Brecken is actually listening to him.:) The logic behind their thoughts amuses me though. He thinks that just because Gavin's gay that he will do all the work just so he can blow Brecken? I hope

Gavin's not that much of a push over. He should make Brecken at least work for something_ But seriously, this chapter made me smile. I don't know what it is about your writing, but it does that to me. I wanted to read this to see if it was only Soul Bound, but it's not.
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
_ Hee hee. Brecken got stuck with Gavin. That makes me laugh, even though I knew it was thoughts on the matter are just amusing. He thinks Gavin is going to do all the work, but I have a feeling that won't be the case.:) I still like the descriptions of Gavin relating to how he is so calm, never-changing.I'm not sure why I really like that, but I do. I also like how Brecken is so blunt. He just came out and told Gavin to quit staring at him. He even went so far as to blame Gavin for 'ruining his perfectly good delusion', like that was really Gavin's fault._ In some places this story doesn't read as smoothly to me as Soul Bound (I'm not exactly sure how to explain what I mean. Maybe it's to abrupt? I'm going on feeling because I'm all about how a story makes me feel), but they are still super amazing, especially if you only spent five minutes on them.
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww, poor guy. They laughed at him.:( But he seems interesting. He's calm and is mysterious._ I like your description of him. It wasn't complex, but it gave a feeling to go with his appearance and I think that was a nice touch. I also like Brecken's voice. He was mean, but didn't make me hate him for it.:)
QueenCasey chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
I always meant to tell you I love this story. And I do. Lots! So keep writing it! And update soon.
apere chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
Yay! Update! I love this story! Keep going through the writers block!
Ratts chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
OH oh oh! I can't wait to see what happens when he meets Gavin's parents! SO excited!
bs49184 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
coolio updates are awesome

anyway glad your continuing the story
Poptart Guava King chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
um...not that I don't love Gavin and this story tremendously. But just wondering. Do you have a plot in mind? xD
JCrew85 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Another great chapter. I only wish what Gavin was hiding. I'm surprised that Gavin just let himself be used, but that might be where the issue is. Great job!
Esquirella chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Brecken has no remorse for using Gavin this way, does he? Great update!
Turquoise-Haired Mage chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Nice chapter can't wait to see what happens, should be funny knowing you well that's just me though lol well till next time

~Turquoise~