Reviews for Power Trip
TashaBelle chapter 9 . 5/19
Brecken Waters does not have guilt pains! Lol love that shit. Also know this is super old so you may or may not have any idea about what I'm going on about, but hey.

I like how stupid Brecken is. It's funny compared to Gavin. Also like the development thus far.
TashaBelle chapter 8 . 5/19
I love the douchey jock stereotype (if you didn't notice) and also love how confident Gavin is, but not without his own weaknesses. Also, I feel like these short thingies aren't given enough credit on FP! Shit like this is awesome. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, and I keep thinking about Gavin fucking the fuck out of Brecken...a name I strangely love, by the way. I'm imagining this story is supposed to be a little tamer, since the date is the goal, but then again, it's you...

Aaanyway, love they not-so-unique unique characters and none of this shit is coming out right because Chase is making me cuss too much and also I'm tipsy...

I like it. Yeah.

Also, at the beginning of this chapter, I thought two day later was two years later. I was enraged for a whole five minutes.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/18
Oh my gosh I love cole! I really hope he's not Gavin's boyfriend... You'd totally do that to me but please don't. Anyways I loved the 3 chapters you posted. They are well written and I like it a lot more this way. I remember you let me read what you had before but that was a long time ago now. Keep going! Love it!
Ash135 chapter 39 . 5/17
I love it!
Please keep on writting:)
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 39 . 5/17
omg finally its been way too long, i had to reread some chapters because i had forgotten what even happened
Keichaos chapter 39 . 5/17
Holy Mother of God, it must be Christmas. Hahaha! Hurray for updates! I'm officially overwhelmed. You gonna cause my death, Calico!

Anyways, The Bartender. You asked where it would lead... there's a pattern forming but of course you're sneaky (i.e. The Undressing of Travis Whitby) so I settled on not answering your questions. Hahaha! I liked Cole though even if he was kinda one-dimensional at the moment. He was like a breath of fresh air to the story, even bordering as a comic relief, but I don't see Power Trip as kinda comedic. Still, it was a kinda nice introduction scene. I like how he was unusually optimistic and fun, a stark contrast of Brecken's emotional health at the moment. I could feel what Cole's role in the story would be... I think. :D
Storm Cycle chapter 39 . 5/17
Ha, maybe it was the ginger ale. I know this story as a whole isn't ment to be funny. But snippets of funny thrown in really are nice.
YASSSSSS chapter 38 . 5/17
YOU'RE BACKKKKK! LET ME DANCE AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT IN SCHOOL
marginal-utility chapter 39 . 5/17
LOL.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 39 . 5/16
This is super sweet :)
Keichaos chapter 38 . 5/16
So, on to the review of The Trial II. :D

I loved this! This chapter gave an unusual emotional feels trip all thanks to Madden. I feel a bit detached to Brecken since the last chapter because I felt there was something missing in his narrative development but it's kinda minor. I just feel like the one year timeskip/therapies/anger management lessons didn't change much on his thoughts (aside from the obvious outburst restraint and mind-counting). I have a thing for brotherly love because I'm close to my brother, and Madden's outburst seem only fitting at the situation. I couldn't think of any other character that could've told Brecken about Gavin's tragedy. It's a bit heartbreaking, really, when Brecken realized things and put two-and-two together. I'm hoping for a heartfelt redemption arc in the chapters to come! I'll go all the way with you, Calico! Good luck! :D
Keichaos chapter 37 . 5/15
Calico! Oh, God. Calico, you're back to Power Trip! I couldn't contain the excitement that I got palpitations! Hahaha!

So, on to 37th. The Trial I took a strange turn into more serious and adult themes than previous chapters. I could FEEL the hiatus from the ambience of the scenes and characters. You've stated it yourself, too; Gavin and Brecken changed. The only thing that didn't seem to change was Nick New. I think this turn is great for your writing. Power Trip is long past for its maturity phase.

I know 38th's posted, and I could've joined one review but I know you thrive on reviews. Also, really? Gavin's got a new boyfriend? The way he acts around Brecken? I feel a spark still. I love it! :D
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 38 . 5/15
I pity Gavin A LOT, but Madden is right: What a fucking idiot. Gavin is not a weakling, he can use his mouth. Whatever happened that night, he brought it upon himself; making Brecken have to deal with all the guilt is just not right. Gavin knew he was dating someone with severe anger issues, he should've taken precautions. And a new boyfriend? Puh-lease, not even in his wildest dreams. Go Brecken, show them sons of bitches who's boss!

(Please don't make Brecken pathetic now! He can have a heart, but his arrogance and anger were his most charming attributes!)
Roger Jaminson chapter 38 . 5/15
Oh my God. Emotional Fucking Rollercoaster is breaking the world records of loops and hills.

Poor Gavin! I just wanna grab him and coo at him like a momma hen. Enough to get me a black eye from Brecken.

My paranoia tells me that Collin could have done it. Is this true, oh godly one? Collin wasn't the greatest character with morals, but to rape Gavin. I want to say that I can put it past Collin, but I don't even know... This is betrayal to both Gavin and Brecken.

My brain is now telling me that Collin can also be the new boyfriend. This is still horrible, but no rapist accusations are thrown at Collin.

Ugh. Madden is Cupid tonight. Thank Jesus and you for him. I'm hoping Gavin and Brecken get together. I'm too emotionally wrecked to write much more.
Roger Jaminson chapter 37 . 5/15
Baby, you're a star!

If it makes Brecken feel any better, I'm hyperventilating and choking on the smog coming into my window.

This! Gavin's change of hair! Brecken's new way to keep cool!

I know New kid can be defended, but what an ass. Dragging out a case for a year just 'cause of a couple love taps. Hahaha. I'm so evil, but my loyalty lies with Brecken, so New can go munch of Satan's sack.

Who's this new boyfriend? Hmm.

I was with Brecken too. I somewhat hoped Gavin would run into his arms or some shit like that. Reality' a bitch though.

God, I love this story. Wanna fuck it and everything. Thank Jesus, and you for the next chapter.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »