Reviews for Power Trip
Sychronergy chapter 16 . 3/4
I love this little - fire and ice kinda dynamic you have. I'm like, cheerleading for Gavin to just snatch some control and sort of teach Brecken who's really in charge. I'm beginning to see, more and more, of that "would you be mad if your pet bites you" things between them. There are soo many little hot tidbits and I really love how you set everything up.
Sychronergy chapter 11 . 3/4
Oh, this is definitely an interesting piece. I'm liking both characters a lot so far and the dynamics are interesting. I really like Gavin and his infuriating equanimity as well as Brecken's a-hole moments. There's a lot of push and pull. I especially like that little poignant moment where Brecken pressed the pencil down into his hand as well as that little comment about having a dog. Your writing style is also very easy to read and clear. Great piece so far!
Keichaos chapter 45 . 2/27
You know, I thought you'd go full vanilla in this episode but I guess I'm kinda relieved you did not. Brecken and Gavin will always be in my heart, FOREVER. Brilliantly written characters, well-rounded and flawed to almost perfection. They seem even better written than other published garbage around. And as I finished this epilogue, I sort of cry deep inside I know this is the legit close of Power Trip. Book 2? Haha!

I ADORE THIS CHAPTER. It's everything I thought it would be and better! I just wish that the Auden part be better executed, and even that part is kinda a stretch; it's already beautifully written. HUHU I LOVE THE MENTIONING OF COLLIN, it's so perf. I almost forgot that Brecken is livid with him. I hope they get to makeup in the future! ;u; At first I wasn't sure of this Cole thingamajig, since I had mixed feelings with the character, but then I guess he worked out perfectly with this chapter. He became the plot device that returned this whole thing to one of its original roots: erotica and smut. And we could only be happy for this return to themes.

This is a very, very good epilogue. It doesn't have that END like, you know, like the ending tone that most epilogues have, but then who really cares? We got a PT update, we saw the King of Semes once again, and we were blessed with those clear green eyes of Gavin! I LOVE THEM! AND THIS STORY!

And they'll always have a place in my heart. :)
danazit7 chapter 45 . 2/27
I dont even know if I reviewed this story before. what I do know is that I loved it so much I put it on my favourite list. great story. i hope you will keep writing more stories like it. hugs and kisses.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/27
It took so many year after that cliff hanger I never thought there would be an ending but thank god there was. I've been following this story since it came out and I am so excited that it has an actual ending! Thank you for the crazy ride and most delightful foreplay and sex! To see how the character have grown and stayed is one hell of a journey. Thank you for all the time an effort you've put into it.
Jessica Hunter chapter 45 . 2/26
I had almost given up on this one! SOOO glad you updated!
Iamnotyoursenpai chapter 45 . 2/26
I SCREAMED SO LOUD WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL MY SISTER LOOKED OVER AT ME LIKE I WAS GOING CRAZY I IMMEDIATELY GOT ON HERE... I JUST LIKE FRICKIN LOVE YOU THIS WAS THE BEST I WAS SCREECHING MAKING THEE MOST INHUMAN NOISES LIKE MY PUSSY WAS SHOOK IM SO SORRY BUT I JUST DIED I LOVED THIS CHAPTER OMFG COLE IS JUST ME I WOULDVE SUMMONED THE DEMONS TO BE IN JUST SPOT WHILE THEY WERE DOING IT OMFFFFFFFYCK I CANT BREATHE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SENPAI OML IM STILL MAKIBG THE WEIRD NOISES... OK WELL YEA I LOVED THUS CHAPTER WITH ALL MY HORT AND NOW I HAVE GOSSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT IT AGAIN OMG OK ILL STOP NOW BUT YEA I LOVE YOU *CRIES GAVINS JIZZ*
NilahLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I wasn't trying to accuse you at all, I swear! I just thought it was funny how these coincidences happen. Great minds think alike, and that's just more cute gay stories for all. Sorry for the miscommunication!
NilahLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I'm probably gonna sound really stupid if this was already brought to your attention, but have you ever seen the short film "Dare"? I just happened upon it today and remembered this story since it's about two teens in high school, quiet guy likes popular guy, popular guy says he's not gay, blowjobs, etc. It's also kind of funny that it was released roughly around the time this story was made. You're probably done with this story by now, buut it's just something I thought of :)
Meid chapter 44 . 9/21/2016
stories with complicated characters are the best. Thank you for sharing this 3
Guest chapter 44 . 8/22/2016
I wanted to feel bad for Cole but I ship Gavin and Brecken too hard to do so. Loved it. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE AUTHOR:* 33
Jessica Hunter chapter 44 . 6/6/2016
Hello!

I know this story is COMPLETE. Congratulations! I always feel a little weird leaving reviews on a Completed story, but here I go!

I loved it! Brecken was so intricately developed, I loved his character. The way he just didn't give a fuck about what people though about him and Gavin. He just cared about what he wanted. Gavin was so cute! It was like he fully understood Brecken, deep down. He knew what he really meant, he knew when Brecken was just saying shit out of his ass. I liked that even though Brecken had control, it was really Gavin that had control over him. It was like Gavin allowed Brecken to have control. I liked that Brecken put in the effort to figuring out Gavins' facial features. There were a few cliff hangers though, like why was Gavin going to commit suicide? Who raped him? What was with Collin and Nick New. But i'm going to read Gavin's story and hopefully my questions will be answered.

Awesome Job!
YaoiLover chapter 44 . 4/25/2016
No seriously, please don't stop! You are freaking awesome, and I love love your characters. This entire story just made me so happy, thank you for all your hard work and great writing :)
YaoiLover chapter 36 . 4/20/2016
OH GOD :O How will Gavin ever forgive him? And how could Brecken just jump to conclusions like that? Come on Brecken, you're better than that! You love Gavin.
YaoiLover chapter 34 . 4/20/2016
I loved this chapter! All this cute stuff made me so happy :D
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »