Reviews for Power Trip
Brokuto chapter 44 . 7/4
You're breaking my heart here. Ah, but seriously, this has been a crazy ride. I'm glad I stayed. Thanks for writing this spectacular story!
Not Abigale chapter 44 . 7/4
It's so good, I can't believe it's over, it really ended. *Insert cry for more here* something, anything, I don't do well with endings.
Keichaos chapter 44 . 7/4
Alas, we have reached The End of Brecken's POV... as far as we know. Even though I LOVE the ending (I am a sucker for abruptly ended stories, cliffhangers, if you will), I must say I'm signing up with the "moar pls" bandwagon. This is just TOO good!

In this seemingly last chapter, we get to see some reconciliation for both parties; however, with the last forty chapters, I thought their reconciliation needed a bit more gravitas. It seems like they skimmed on some problems but that's just me being a tedious person. I'm a bit sad for some characters that seem like they somewhat disappeared from the story at the nearing end (Gavin's family, Collin, Auden, etc.) but once more I realize PT has always been and will be Gavin and Brecken's story, their toxic romance and then realizing that, in the end, they have what it takes to be happy. By this chapter, we have seen developments from characters we loved as they went through life: Gavin is no longer the person with the mask of indifference and Brecken is no longer the boiling volcano ready explode with severe self-centeredness tendencies.

Mayhaps, this chapter is fitting, after all. But an epilogue doesn't hurt, would it? Hahahaha!
A.Collins chapter 44 . 7/4
I'm in love with this story. LOVED IT.
C A Leiko chapter 44 . 7/4
Firstly: MORE, please don't stop!
Secondly: I didn't want to open this chapter when I saw the title! I knew it was coming, but it's sad to see something I've been reading for so long come to an end. I'm so happy it's finished though, and I can't wait for the next update of Gavin's Story.
This was also a ridiculously hot chapter, I mean, phew. Hit the spot!
Thanks so much for having written this and taking the time to do it so well! Looking forward to the implied drabbles too.
EyeLuvEminem chapter 44 . 7/4
Love these two! Please write more of them in the future! I'm just as obsessed. Haha. Sad to see it end. But it was great! Loved it!
animegirl281 chapter 44 . 7/4
Oh. My. Gawd. If I knew you IRL I would kiss you! This was amazing and a perfect ending! But I still want mooorrreeee! For real though, thank you for the update it was brilliant!
Fryvi chapter 44 . 7/4
Happy ending, yeeey :D
I really liked this story, and I like the ending. It could have been nice having one more chapter for tying up threads, like Cole and other people's reactions to them being together again etc., but it's nice as it is now too so it's up to you :)
Cupcak3 chapter 43 . 6/18
Omg so sweet!
MagnificentFern chapter 43 . 6/17
awesomest fiction! love it!
Rosy Turtle chapter 24 . 6/14
I think the mom is the real perv here. With all the noise Gavin was making, she was bound to hear it even before she laid her hand on the doorknob. What's more disturbing is that I can't tell if I'm taking the thought seriously or not. Lol.
Roger Jaminson chapter 43 . 6/12
Damn, guess who's back to write an official review.

Ugh! I just love it when you update. It makes me wanna clean my floor with my ass. (That doesn't make sense, but the heart wants what the heart wants.)

This is beyond hot. I can't even read this in public for the fear of having my face flame up, and have people passing by say something like, "What's up with that person?", or "Fucking stoners."

Talking about stoners, I looked through the reviews to see where I left off and I see this one called Reggie Roger. I know it's me because it ain't the first time I've called myself that, but I can't remember writing that. I only remember being dead tired and annoyed. It didn't help that the neighbors began to smoke pot. In the end, I woke up the next morning to find my bathroom mirror shattered all over the floor, and some writing in lipstick on my wall. I don't own lipstick. I wouldn't have found this weird if it was acid or some shit, but it was weed. Like who loses their memory over getting CONTACT HIGH. Then again, I do remember calling this one friend over and that motherfucker always has something on him. Who knows what he gave to me while I was little off.

That's enough about me.

Oh Lord! I love the thrill of having these two gods having sexy foreplay while driving, but there was a small part of me wanted Brecken to be pulled over for speeding. I don't know why! I feel guilty for somewhat wanting that while he was fingering Gavin. Maybe another small part of me wanted the cop to be Collin. He'd be all like, "I'd be forget this incident if...", but we all know Brecken would run Collin over before having a threesome with Gavin and Collin.

Nice to dream about though.

I can't wait for the next chapter where they'll finally do it and maybe "talk about their feelings"
Drowning Ninja chapter 43 . 6/9
OHMAIGAWD! So very very hot and sexy haha I don't know how Brecken can resist and I can't believe you just cut it off there. I do feel sorry for Cole though... He was just so cute but he didn't have the passion Brecken brought into Gavin's life. I can't wait to read more I love you so please update soon. And by the way they should have pulled the emergency stop on the elevator haha
Not Abigale chapter 43 . 6/7
Wow, all I can say is wow.
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 42 . 6/7
Bahaha my thoughts exactly when i read the A/N xDD
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »