Reviews for Power Trip
Black Violin Prince chapter 18 . 3/23
im sad now. and i want to hurt brecken for using gavin like this

Black Violin Prince chapter 17 . 3/23
me loooooooooooooove this chapter. because brecken the prick, gave into his desires.

Black Violin Prince chapter 16 . 3/23
i cant help but loveee gavin. hes an amazing character. but i dont like brecken. hes driving me f ucking insane. like, just make up your god dam mind already. do you hate this kid or want him?

Black Violin Prince chapter 15 . 3/23
the hells wrong with brecken? i think hes losing it. ALL of it.

Black Violin Prince chapter 14 . 3/23
Brecken's being a priiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Sorry, up past curfew so these might be really short so i dont have to make to much clicking noises.

Black Violin Prince chapter 13 . 3/23
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

Black Violin Prince chapter 12 . 3/23
This is the climax? Maybe? 'Cause during the climax, usually, everything just goes

BOOM

and I'm thinking this kinda went

BOOM

so yeah. Wonder what's gonna happen next!

Black Violin Prince chapter 11 . 3/23
Man, I really love Gavin. Is there not a moment where he sucker-punches Brecken in the face? 'Cause I definitely don't love Brecken.

Black Violin Prince chapter 10 . 3/23
yup, I'm probably going to go into a rant of 'oh boy' because I really want to see where this is going to go. I'm staying up all night for this story/ Nights. I don't care! I want to read it all! thank you author-san for making this~~~~~

Black Violin Prince chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. That's all I could think of saying since all I want to do is read the rest of this. X)

Black Violin Prince chapter 8 . 3/22
Dang, that ending though:

"Then Gavin opened his mouth and ruined everything."

Brecken is just wonderful. He's such a happy, good person.

I wish he would eventually get hit in the head with a soccer ball. X)

Black Violin Prince chapter 7 . 3/22
Wow, Brecken's a f*cking prick. Sorry for the language. But stil, dude, you brought this upon yourself, Brecken! xp lol

Black Violin Prince chapter 6 . 3/22
Man, this guy has SERIOUS problems. Like, dude. YOU fucked up. Deal with it, man.

But, serious, this just got fun. I can't wait to find out what happens.

Black Violin Prince chapter 5 . 3/22
yo~ interesting. Can't help but wish things had blown up a little more in Brecken's face, but I might like this better.

Black Violin Prince chapter 4 . 3/22
Is he seriously going to make that offer? Oh gods, he is. This is spiraling down, down, down. Oh boy. I can just imagine what will happen. Nothing good. Nothing good.

Buuuuuut, I do understand this guy, Gavin's, thought process about adrenaline. What the heck, of course I do. Adrenaline makes people do the most f*cked up sh*t. But it's also like drugs. I think some call it high on life. Sometimes, under some situations, It's called high off life.

I wonder where things will do from here. Up or down?

701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »