Reviews for Power Trip
Collins-A chapter 43 . 6/6
Toxic in that perfect wayyyy. Ugh, this story is amazeballs I don't even have anything remotely substantial to say.
Keichaos chapter 43 . 6/6
"The Long Drive" is sex. Red-hot, smoking sex. And I ain't even mad. That was some great and amazing shit you've posted, Calico. Where do you get these ideas? I can't even...!

Well, this chapter is very well-written, as evident of its effect upon me. Throughout the chapter we see Brecken struggle on a hot mess that was Gavin. It's kinda amazing, really, that this wasn't the same Brecken we've seen through majority of this story, even if there were traces of his naughtiness from time to time (e.g. Finger-play while driving). Not much on emotional drama this chapter, but still a welcome sight to those that got hooked up from all the smut you could offer.

I say: more! :D
Fryvi chapter 43 . 6/5
A toxic relationship, yes... but drugs are also toxic you know, and just as addictive :P
C A Leiko chapter 43 . 6/5
That was...ridiculously hot. Wow. Fingering scenes are so rarely well written (which is a shame because that's one of my favourite things!). I love Brecken and Gavin together. It's so symbiotic and the level of neediness is perfect.
Thanks for a great chapter!
Not Abigale chapter 42 . 6/2
Guuuhhh they're back together, this is amazing and scary at the same time. Hopefully this goes well.
Ash135 chapter 42 . 5/31
Loved this!
Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31
... this so far is the hottest slash story i've read in my life!

i really enjoy Breckens cruel thoughts and actions like this one: "ugh, he just looked fucking great underneath me like that; breaking to shameless pieces." SQUEEEEE

Gavin really loves all of it and so it makes it easy for me too. these 2 are amazing together. i can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30
that was SO hot.
Keichaos chapter 42 . 5/30
Well, The Show III shows consistent development and entertainment than the previous chapters, which is very good. We see a unique dialogue and confessions that we've been waiting for the last several chapters.

Calico, I think you're channeling some Nancy Meyers aura when you typed in Brecken's confession... or something like Meyers' dark side or something. Hahaha! It's really nice, a slice of classic movie rom-com confession, and then adding your own twist of the scene with your brilliant smut and tease. :))

Emotionally, I think I'm a little irked by Gavin's admittance of defeat to Brecken but then I think about it - he probably wants Brecken as much as Brecken wants him. It was a duel of wills, and Gavin just wasn't strong enough. I kinda hate/love him for being that way but this story is about the two of them, their toxic relationship, and tuning in if indeed they have the capacity to be happy.
ForeverWasteAway chapter 42 . 5/30
Ahhhhhh I'm so stoked you're back! Thank you for not abandoning this story! I gotta say I hope Gavin and Brecken end up together but I'm scared that they won't. I've sort of stopped reading stories and mostly read Sterek fiction on AO3, and people over there are A LOT more politically correct. I can't see Brecken and Gavin's relationship flying with a lot of AO3 authors I know. So since I'm so used to any hint of a toxic relationship being immediately stomped out, im expecting Brecken and Gavin to never end up together, and your last authors note being like "NOTE TO READERS: NEVER STAY WITH AN ABUSIVE PRICK LIKE BRECKEN". Which, in real life I wouldn't encourage Gavin to take Brecken back because he's definitely too controlling and sort of abusive, but this is fiction so I have no problem being like "wooooo B&G 4eva!" I know you probably don't want to give away spoilers, but do you think I'll be happy with the ending?

Also I just read through your comments to see if people were opposed to the relationship etc... And you get some weird comments about poop o_O
JBFanatic chapter 42 . 5/30
LOL Right? I won't make you break up with Cole...oh but wait, break up with him right now so I can have you lol. And Brecken is such a caveman. Drag Gavin off by his hair and lock him away? Neanderthal lol. And my favorite line ever: "Shit, the bastard had turned me gay and wouldn't take me back..." lol I just love how Gavin throws him out of whack.

But it's clear that he has changed, and that's great. I love that he doesn't fly off the handle at the drop of a dime anymore. I like the keeping-his-cool Brecken that has to count to 10. It's a nice change.
2cute4ya14 chapter 42 . 5/30
Omg! YES! I've been waiting FOREVER for them to have sex! I hope bracken shows how much he loves Gavin when they finally have sex! It killed me when they broke up and it pissed me off when Gavin was dating cole and then BAM! I find out Cole and Brecken start talking and I'm like NOOOOOOO get away from him! Gavin is Brecken's! NOBODY ELSE! Oh please update immediately! You can't post 41 and 42 and then leave us horny chicks to only get dry humping! Omg I please I wanna read the next chapter! PLEASE! I was like driving and reading cuz I was so anxious for the update! Lol
Collins-A chapter 42 . 5/29

Just had a violently happy mini episode just now, I'm so happpyyy! Brecken will always be Brecken with his controlling ways, and Gavin is still such a bottom, haha. Love this story so much
Fryvi chapter 42 . 5/29
Aww, poor Cole, but I guess he did have an inkling deep inside.. happy Gavin took him back though :D
Roger Jay chapter 42 . 5/29
I think I found it.

Gavin wanted reaasurance kind of like, "You gotta prove it to me that I'm doing the right thing of giving you another chance." Yeah, boy.

I think I got this, and yes, I'm doing this because I feel pressured to do so after your brief comment about me being able to see the character's motives or something like that. I HAVE TO! BECAUSE I CAN'T DISAPPOINT YOU!

Yeah, I logged out just to put this. Hahhah. Please, no hate.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »