Reviews for Power Trip
kissedbymidnight chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh my god! Collin is such a jerk, and Brecken is actually listening to him.:) The logic behind their thoughts amuses me though. He thinks that just because Gavin's gay that he will do all the work just so he can blow Brecken? I hope

Gavin's not that much of a push over. He should make Brecken at least work for something_ But seriously, this chapter made me smile. I don't know what it is about your writing, but it does that to me. I wanted to read this to see if it was only Soul Bound, but it's not.
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
_ Hee hee. Brecken got stuck with Gavin. That makes me laugh, even though I knew it was thoughts on the matter are just amusing. He thinks Gavin is going to do all the work, but I have a feeling that won't be the case.:) I still like the descriptions of Gavin relating to how he is so calm, never-changing.I'm not sure why I really like that, but I do. I also like how Brecken is so blunt. He just came out and told Gavin to quit staring at him. He even went so far as to blame Gavin for 'ruining his perfectly good delusion', like that was really Gavin's fault._ In some places this story doesn't read as smoothly to me as Soul Bound (I'm not exactly sure how to explain what I mean. Maybe it's to abrupt? I'm going on feeling because I'm all about how a story makes me feel), but they are still super amazing, especially if you only spent five minutes on them.
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww, poor guy. They laughed at him.:( But he seems interesting. He's calm and is mysterious._ I like your description of him. It wasn't complex, but it gave a feeling to go with his appearance and I think that was a nice touch. I also like Brecken's voice. He was mean, but didn't make me hate him for it.:)
QueenCasey chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
I always meant to tell you I love this story. And I do. Lots! So keep writing it! And update soon.
apere chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
Yay! Update! I love this story! Keep going through the writers block!
Ratts chapter 23 . 11/12/2010
OH oh oh! I can't wait to see what happens when he meets Gavin's parents! SO excited!
bs49184 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
coolio updates are awesome

anyway glad your continuing the story
Poptart Guava King chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
um...not that I don't love Gavin and this story tremendously. But just wondering. Do you have a plot in mind? xD
JCrew85 chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Another great chapter. I only wish what Gavin was hiding. I'm surprised that Gavin just let himself be used, but that might be where the issue is. Great job!
Esquirella chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Brecken has no remorse for using Gavin this way, does he? Great update!
Turquoise Mage chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Nice chapter can't wait to see what happens, should be funny knowing you well that's just me though lol well till next time

~Turquoise~
JerryOnigiri chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see that Gavin and Brecken are starting to have more of a relationship even if Brecken doesn't notice yet.
ava chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
Gavin is SUCH a doll. Why can't Brecken just cuddle him already!

Loved this chapter. Like the mystery that still surrounds Gavin.
DH L'Orange chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
thx for the update :D
bs49184 chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
I LIKE THE SWITCHING you should totaly continue

icant wait for the next update im now going to see if you have any other stories
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »